Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TNF Week 7: Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco Whiners
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
imani wrote:
Random Schedule notes

After the lions game, 5 of our last 8 games are at home. Miami, Chicago and Buffalo our the road games. The dolphins and bills(especially) look VERY beatable at home. We have the jets and vikings at home, both winnable games. I see us going 3-2 at the very worst against those 5 teams, putting us at either 7-5 or 8-4 on the season depending on the detroit game

3 of our last 4 games are at home and they are ALL against divisional competition. Which means, we will have a unique chance to control our destiny in the nfc west at the end of the season. If we can start playing better offense and stay healthy, we should be ready to compete in/win those divison game at the end of the season.

The chicago and 49ers games are our biggest tests left this season

9-7 seems to be our worst case scenario, 8-8 or less would be a huge upset for the season. 10 wins will mean playoffs almost undoubtedly

I can easily see us winning seven more games this season, with the only losses coming from Chicago and Detroit. The games that I think will be tough, but I will we will win is vs. Buffalo, Miami (these two games just because they are away games), and the 49ers.

I'll take that. The exciting thing is that you cannot say that we will lose for certainty in any of our final games.
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's how I rank the games this season in terms of difficulty taking into consideration Century Link. One is the most difficult and 16 is the easiest.
@AZ 7
Vs Dal 10
vs GB 1
@STL 9
@CAR 14
Vs NE 3
@ SF 2
@DET 6
VS NYJ 15
VS Minne 8
@ Miami 11
@ Chicago 4
Vs AZ 12
@Toronto (buff) 13
Vs SF 5
Vs STL 16

Definately the most difficult games are behind us. This week though is one of the hardest ones IMO. People may think Det sucks but they have had some tough opponents and have an underrated D.

"We all we got, we all we need"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38
Page 38 of 38

Jump to: