Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FF Ravens Forum ESPN Fantasy Basketball
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12979
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
I was on autodraft, so im not wedded to anyone on my team. PM me with trade proposals.

Have no idea which team you are tbh.


It's either "That's Turrible" or "Team Murphy."

Yeah I was sort of guessing Murphy, but wasn't sure.

I honestly don't get why most don't go by their monickers here. It's sort of confusing with all of these different names.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sp6488


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 8682
Location: MD
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
I was on autodraft, so im not wedded to anyone on my team. PM me with trade proposals.

Have no idea which team you are tbh.


It's either "That's Turrible" or "Team Murphy."

Yeah I was sort of guessing Murphy, but wasn't sure.

I honestly don't get why most don't go by their monickers here. It's sort of confusing with all of these different names.


It's "that's turrible". If its easier I can switch my name.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12979
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
coordinator0 wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
I was on autodraft, so im not wedded to anyone on my team. PM me with trade proposals.

Have no idea which team you are tbh.


It's either "That's Turrible" or "Team Murphy."

Yeah I was sort of guessing Murphy, but wasn't sure.

I honestly don't get why most don't go by their monickers here. It's sort of confusing with all of these different names.


It's "that's turrible". If its easier I can switch my name.

You don't have to, it's just that something like- "sp6488 turribles" or something is easy for me to see and recognize... When I'm looking at that team, it's not just some random guy on the internet- but it's a pseudonym that I recognize... a guy that I recognize.

But yeah, it's no big deal. Just a preference thing for me. But outside of Flaccomania, RR28, coordinator0, and myself... everyone else has gone with the other direction.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coordinator0


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 7343
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My team name wasn't thought of to make it easier for others to recognize me I'm just terribly uncreative.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sp6488


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 8682
Location: MD
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
My team name wasn't thought of to make it easier for others to recognize me I'm just terribly uncreative.


Haha well done.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
drd23


Moderator
Joined: 26 Oct 2010
Posts: 5123
Location: Melbourne, Australia
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for a SG if anyone is willing to trade one
_________________

Stone85 & mike23md on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19345
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TRADE:

Ru-Ru-Rubio gets Z-Bo and Goran Dragic

Team N9ne gets Kyle Lowry and Glen Davis
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RavensTillIDie


Moderator
Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 13076
Location: N.W.O
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhhhhhhhh, really? Lol.

Whoever traded Z Bo and Dragic got jipped. Laughing
_________________

Matts4313 wrote:
Speaking of attacking kids
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19345
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensTillIDie wrote:
Uhhhhhhhh, really? Lol.

Whoever traded Z Bo and Dragic got jipped. Laughing

He really wanted Lowry...and tbf, I don't know enough to know wether I was screwing him or not.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RavensTillIDie


Moderator
Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 13076
Location: N.W.O
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
RavensTillIDie wrote:
Uhhhhhhhh, really? Lol.

Whoever traded Z Bo and Dragic got jipped. Laughing

He really wanted Lowry...and tbf, I don't know enough to know wether I was screwing him or not.


Eh, that's just my opinion.

For all we know Z-Bo could start declining and Dragic could bomb horribly back in Phoenix. Doubtful.

But it could happen.
_________________

Matts4313 wrote:
Speaking of attacking kids
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19345
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensTillIDie wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
RavensTillIDie wrote:
Uhhhhhhhh, really? Lol.

Whoever traded Z Bo and Dragic got jipped. Laughing

He really wanted Lowry...and tbf, I don't know enough to know wether I was screwing him or not.


Eh, that's just my opinion.

For all we know Z-Bo could start declining and Dragic could bomb horribly back in Phoenix. Doubtful.

But it could happen.

Let's hope not. Wink
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
coordinator0


Joined: 18 Jan 2008
Posts: 7343
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensTillIDie wrote:
Eh, that's just my opinion.

For all we know Z-Bo could start declining and Dragic could bomb horribly back in Phoenix. Doubtful.

But it could happen.


I tend to agree with this but I'm not real confident in either Randolph or Dragic. Phoenix doesn't really have anybody to surround Dragic with and I don't think he's the type of player that can do much without talent around him. They also drafted a PG in the lottery (Marshall) and I'm wondering how that will play out. Randolph... meh I'm just not a fan. It's hard to say that about a former Spartan but he's just not a guy that I'm a fan of. The only thing I would be confident in expecting from him is rebounds.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 21572
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
RavensTillIDie wrote:
Uhhhhhhhh, really? Lol.

Whoever traded Z Bo and Dragic got jipped. Laughing

He really wanted Lowry...and tbf, I don't know enough to know wether I was screwing him or not.


Yea Im fine with the trade ... lowry is gonna "break out" this year

top five in pg's this year

Ps. Im not saying that as a raptors fan ... well maybe I am
_________________


Not a Knicks fan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
diamondbull424


Moderator
Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 12979
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drd23 wrote:
I'm looking for a SG if anyone is willing to trade one

I may be interested. I don't really have a "true" SG per se, but Stephen Curry/Evan Turner could be had. I like Aldridge if you're willing to part. Duncan/Bogut are also available.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19345
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for a SF. Willing to make any deal, if its right.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 8 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group