Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 7 GDT - Giants vs. RGIII
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
w4rrior723 wrote:
This is sort of a weird question, but did anyone else notice RG3 sticks his tongue out a lot before the snap? What the heck is up with that?

Also, why does Cruz do the triangle "HOV" symbol after his salsa dance now?

Pretty sure when you put the gloves together they make the team's logo. I think he's repping the NYG Cool

I Heard someone say that sign he throws up after that dance stands for Dynasty ?? supposedly it's all about being one step closer towards completing the building of the bridge ... least that's what i heard someone say
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Win For Big Blue yesterday , a win next week will put our team in clear command of the NFC East , so looking forward to next sunday! =)
minutemancl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sign that Cruz throws up is because of the new Nike gloves.

When you put them together like that, they make the Giants logo. Pretty sweet. Cruz loves his team. Very Happy
w4rrior723

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minutemancl wrote:

When you put them together like that, they make the Giants logo. Pretty sweet. Cruz loves his team. Very Happy

Yeah, I just saw a pic of that on Facebook. Thanks, and good call NYGiantsman10.

... and we love Cruz, too. Hoping we can keep him here his whole career. Awesome player and awesome guy. Same with Nicks. Man it would make me so happy if we had those two for the next 8-10 years.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea Cruz is a Giants lifer. He will stay loyal to the team that stuck with him and gave him a shot. I suspect the Giants organization will take care of him with a lucrative contract when the time is right. I believe Cruz, Nicks, and Eli will spend their entire careers in blue.

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
dkebones

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
yea Cruz is a Giants lifer. He will stay loyal to the team that stuck with him and gave him a shot. I suspect the Giants organization will take care of him with a lucrative contract when the time is right. I believe Cruz, Nicks, and Eli will spend their entire careers in blue.

I think the time is right for Cruz. Call me crazy but he has nothing left to prove to me. Don't play chicken with the guy who (outside of your QB) is the lifeblood of the offense.

Nicks i'm not so sure about. it'd be nice to see him play 10 games in a season...and yes, i'm joking but he has yet to play a full 16 game schedule and always seems to be bitten by the turf monster...
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know how we always say a QB has "it"? Like that intangible greatness that makes him raise his game in clutch situations? Cruz has "it". How many times has he bailed out our offense in the past year and a half. He's an absolute baller.

Pay this man Jerry. Pay this man.
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w4rrior723 wrote:
minutemancl wrote:

Yeah, I just saw a pic of that on Facebook. Thanks, and good call NYGiantsman10.

... and we love Cruz, too. Hoping we can keep him here his whole career. Awesome player and awesome guy. Same with Nicks. Man it would make me so happy if we had those two for the next 8-10 years.

Thanks for letting me know bout the sign , the person i heard speaking was dead wrong , however it did sound good at the time wrong but yeah good Wink
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reckless123 wrote:
Scary game today. I always knew that this game would be close because i knew we would have trouble stopping the option. Cruz is best slot WR in the league without question. Nicks saw alot of double coverage particularly on that Cruz TD. Our defense wasnt as bad as the stats say because the offense the redskins run can be difficult to stop. Eli had one of those days. Missing passes, throwing picks. He was due a bad game but still came through when it mattered. He missed cruz in endzone earlier. I think he overthrew Bennett on that int, he. I dont think David Wilson played at all today - strange. Anyway, we need to fix up for next week because we're facing another mobile QB in Tony Romo next week

And BTW what was wrong with bradshaw, seemed mad today.

I Finally Figured it out , the reason Bradshaw got pissed , ok in the 3rd Q with 7:26 left on the Clock he was given the ball he was about to break the final tackle and head all the way down the field for a sure TD However This is what actually Happened , Victor Cruz must have been given a run blocking assignment and just didn't do it at all because he didn't do cruz's man ending tackling Bradshaw ending what would have been a sure rushing TD , Re watching The Game and just saw the whole Event , Honestly i missed it the first time around also , but was on the look out this time while watching the game
Save The Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
Redskins CB DeAngelo Hall on the #NYG 77-yd TD Sunday: "I donít feel like (Eli Manning) made that play. I feel we gave him that play."

I hope teams keep giving us wins! Seriously though, whats with all these players nowadays not giving other teams respect for winning. Sore losers...

^Stone85 on the sig^
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save The Hero wrote:
Quote:
Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
Redskins CB DeAngelo Hall on the #NYG 77-yd TD Sunday: "I donít feel like (Eli Manning) made that play. I feel we gave him that play."

I hope teams keep giving us wins! Seriously though, whats with all these players nowadays not giving other teams respect for winning. Sore losers...

DeAngelo Hall is a complete moron and a scrub
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shucks. ANOTHER team gave us a win...

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8547109/eli-manning-new-york-giants-qb-responds-deangelo-hall-washington-redskins

Quote:
DeAngelo Hall believes the Washington Redskins gave the game-winning 77-yard touchdown bomb to Eli Manning and Victor Cruz on Sunday.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8547109/eli-manning-new-york-giants-qb-responds-deangelo-hall-washington-redskins

Quote:
DeAngelo Hall believes the Washington Redskins gave the game-winning 77-yard touchdown bomb to Eli Manning and Victor Cruz on Sunday.

Oh well. As long as teams like giving out wins we will keep taking them. It's like Xmas in October. Razz

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Yanger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

Quote:

Oh well. As long as teams like giving out wins we will keep taking them. It's like Xmas in October. Razz

You're thinking too small, I want a late Xmas in February Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: