Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Prediction for the rest of the season

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Prediction for the rest of the season Reply with quote

Almost halfway through the season, and coming into the bye week we sit at 6-1 atop of the AFC South along with the AFC.

Week 8 - BYE

Week 9 - Buffalo, after seeing what Tennessee did offensively against them we should run away with his game. W

Week 10 - @Chicago, Probably one of the toughest games our offense will face. Personally I think their D is a little over hyped, but will still be solid competition. The D should be able to shut down the Bears O. W

Week 11 - Jags, with Gabbert and MJD going down this week this team is in a bad place. We SHOULD handle them pretty easily, but it is a division game and we all know how tough those are. W

Week 12 - @Detroit on Turkey Day (Cant Wait!), I dont know what's wrong with Detroit but they still have a great DL, hopefully our OL continues to develop. Megatron v JJoe should be interesting but I give the adv to Megatron but we should be able to contain him if we get to Stafford. W

Week 13 - @ Tennessee if CJ gets on a roll they could be scary and it's a road divisional game, we should win but i'm thinking we get a L.

Week 14 - @Pats, should be for the #1 seed, and could possibly clinch it for us depending on what both teams do until them. I think we can beat them, cause their D does not look that good. W

Week 15 - Indy, @home we should dominate them. W

Week 16 - Vikings, they've played well and could be in the middle of the NFC playoff hunt. We could have our positioning wrapped up so I could see this being a L.

Week 17 - @Indy, the Devir Posey show, our 2's hang on to beat Indy in a close game to close out the season. W

That puts us at 13-3, which could very well be 12-4 with an outside shot at 14-2.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see 3 more losses on the schedule:
@Chicago - That defense is legitimate and it's a road game. Though low scoring game.
@ New England - Do you put Joseph on Welker in the slot? This is the type of offense our defense has struggled against.
@ Indianapolis - This game will mean more for them as we rest our starters for the playoffs.

I could also see Detroit giving us trouble if only because we seem to struggle on national TV.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 8: bye
Week 9: vs Bills W
Week 10: at Chicago L
Week 11: vs Jags W
Week 12: at Lions W
Week 13: at Titans W
Week 14: at Pats W
Week 15: vs Colts W
Week 16: vs Vikings L
Week 17: at Colts L

12-4 with a 1st round bye. Last two games we will rest our starters. We will have the tie breakers with the Pats, and Ravens.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: