Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DCRA FANTASY FOOTBALL Game Challenges
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Okay. Here is my Bye-Week Challenge.

2013 NFL Draft/Free Agency Thread II Sparkly Edition

Mock Draft Thread

Ware vs Lee

Confidence in Redball

The Scarlet Letter of A.S.

Around the NFL

There are 6 threads. You division combined needs a total of 50 posts in any random combination you choose. At least 3 of your division members need to participate. You have six days to accomplish this. Any post before Tuesday will not be counted. So it's as of today. Don't care if all 50 come from one thread or all six.

Also. No garbage posts. Most of these threads are centered around discussion. The Mock Thread you may post either your own mock or you may analyze someone else mock. The Draft/Pospect/Player thread you can provide your own input on players. This is a really simple task. It just requires participation.

Just so we are clear, White Division, non of my posts will count. So we are resting on your participation.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Matts4313

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver Division Challenge:

Pig Skin Pick'em - whom ever gets the most games right this week will get the point for their division.

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
htfryar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Ace declare a winner for last week's challenge? Did he post 1 for this week?

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Did Ace declare a winner for last week's challenge? Did he post 1 for this week?

No. And No.

In Redball I Trust!
Ace5

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
htfryar wrote:

No. And No.

HT won last weeks challenge for his division. Sorry I forgot. And the challenge for this week will be worth two to make up for it.

There seems to be a lot of ranting going on lately. So we're going to make it fun. Pick one unique topic about the Cowboys and go on a rant about it. Think TO, but less Reagan. The best rant wins. Rant must include:

Cowboys related topic
Unique topic
One image that works with your rant
Theme music from youtube to played in the background while reading it.

You can make it insane to the point of being funny. You can make it sadly funny. Ironic even. I don't care. But as always, I'm interested in bringing fun back to this forum, so MAKE IT FUN.
Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
htfryar wrote:

No. And No.

HT won last weeks challenge for his division. Sorry I forgot. And the challenge for this week will be worth two to make up for it.

There seems to be a lot of ranting going on lately. So we're going to make it fun. Pick one unique topic about the Cowboys and go on a rant about it. Think TO, but less Reagan. The best rant wins. Rant must include:

Cowboys related topic
Unique topic
One image that works with your rant
Theme music from youtube to played in the background while reading it.

You can make it insane to the point of being funny. You can make it sadly funny. Ironic even. I don't care. But as always, I'm interested in bringing fun back to this forum, so MAKE IT FUN.

Sad No Reagan posts. Fine. Sad Sad Sad

In Redball I Trust!
htfryar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a tie in the Silver League Challenge. Both T_O7 and Slam got 10 right in the Week 5 Pickem. I guess White and Blue both get a point.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
htfryar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No challenge posted by Silver or White divisions while I've been away for a couple days? I am disappoint.

Matts4313

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official Silver league challenge - find something midget related in the real world and post a pic.

Since this is so late - you have until next Sunday to complete.

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one has completed a challenge in a couple weeks now. All 3 leagues need to come up with something for this week's game vs the Vagiants. Let's be original, that means not another sig bet challenge. I will post something later today for the Silver League Challenge.

htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to do a Funniest Eli Manning Picture Challenge, but Ace always does picture challenges, so I will leave that to him.

So, for the SILVER LEAGUE CHALLENGE, everyone post their funniest Giants joke in the Game Day Thread. Each contestant is limited to 1 joke, so make them count fellas. After the game, the jokes will be graded by myself, Ace and T_O7. Whoever we decide brought the most funny to the thread will earn their league 1 point.

Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=502784

Participation is key. Whoever has the most members participate gets a point. You have until the trade deadline expires.

In Redball I Trust!
Ace5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
I wanted to do a Funniest Eli Manning Picture Challenge, but Ace always does picture challenges, so I will leave that to him.

So, for the SILVER LEAGUE CHALLENGE, everyone post their funniest Giants joke in the Game Day Thread. Each contestant is limited to 1 joke, so make them count fellas. After the game, the jokes will be graded by myself, Ace and T_O7. Whoever we decide brought the most funny to the thread will earn their league 1 point.

ELI PICTURE TIME! HT with the great idea. Shoop da whoop some Eli pics. Consensus best pic earns a point.
htfryar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:
htfryar wrote:

ELI PICTURE TIME! HT with the great idea. Shoop da whoop some Eli pics. Consensus best pic earns a point.

Where do you want them posted, in here or in the gameday thread? Do they have to be un-edited pics or can they be photoshop pics?

htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'all wanna just stop doing the challenges and forget about the home field advantage stuff? Pretty much no one is participating in them anymore.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 33 of 36

Jump to: