Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

On the Hot Seat with HT - update on Pg 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ianlewis16

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Man, when I first opened this thread, I half expected to see a pic of ht sitting on the toilet ripping a deuce. Thank heaven it was just a really good interview with FM30.

Oddly enough, I'm ripping a deuce as I type this

we're all disappointed.

still, this is a good idea, even if you did rip it from us

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Man, when I first opened this thread, I half expected to see a pic of ht sitting on the toilet ripping a deuce. Thank heaven it was just a really good interview with FM30.

we're all disappointed.

What kind of malarkey is this? Interviews STARTED with the CowPokes. HT was one of the main interviewers. Now he has his own show. It's like Regis Philbin goes from WWTBAM to a morning show. Get your facts straight, redcoat.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
ianlewis16

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
ianlewis16 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:

we're all disappointed.

What kind of malarkey is this? Interviews STARTED with the CowPokes. HT was one of the main interviewers. Now he has his own show. It's like Regis Philbin goes from WWTBAM to a morning show. Get your facts straight, redcoat.

Look, i'm just grouchy because I don't get to see Vick turn the ball over this weekend. cut me some slack.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Few things.

Dirk has excellent taste in books.

Is a secret Bad Mother [SHUT YOUR MOUTH]. And every time he posts now this song will instantly pop into my mind: Click here

Also. HOW IS THIS NOT OUR OFFICIAL FORUM MASCOT?!
Quote:
A shih tzu named Whiskey. We are currently caring for a pair of Shiba Inu's for my stepson, but I hope to be rid of them (they're annoying).

In Redball I Trust!
htfryar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joining me today on the hot seat is WizardHawk...

We all know you as WH, but what is your real name?

WizardHawk wrote:

Tom, but most people refer to me as TJ

And where do you live?

Quote:
Hawkeye State. Iowa to the lay person

So, TJ from Iowa, how did you become a Cowboys fan?

Quote:
I was hooked thanks to Tony Dorsett and this play.

If you saw that play live, then you must be older than most of our members.

Quote:
I turned 39 on Oct. 6th

Happy late birthday. Maybe the Cowboys will give you a win today. Umm, no way to segue into the next question, so... What is your marital/relationship status?

Quote:
Married 14 yrs Oct 17th

Wow, birthday and anniversary right there together. Did you and Mrs. WH get to celebrate the anniversary alone or do you have kids?

Quote:
Funny. Lets put it this way, I feel sorta like this...

For those of you who don't know, WH is one of our most fertile members and has 5 kids. What about pets, got any of those?

Quote:
I have a dog and some goldfish, but there is also a gecko and a 4' ball python that call my house, home.

Your house is always bustling with activity. When you aren't knocking up the wife, spending time with the kids or playing with your pets, do you have any hobbies/interests?

Quote:
Do quite a bit of fishing with the kids. Do some golfing when I get a chance. Wood work. Looking to get back into some hunting again. Lots of deer around here.

Not many hunters on here. I was starting to think that textaz and I were the only ones. What kind of work do you do?

Quote:
I'm a Conductor for Union Pacific R.R.

That's pretty cool. A couple guys I used to work with are with UP. With all those kids and pets along with a demanding job, I bet you enjoy a nightcap every now and then. What is your favorite drink?

Quote:
So many choices....ummm, got to go with a local product. Templeton Rye. On the rocks or with a splash of coke. Either is excellent. Probably Sam Adams or Fat Tire if I'm drinking beer

Good choices, especially the Fat Tire. So, I'm sure everyone is wondering, how did you pick your screen name?

Quote:
Wizard came from my HS mascot. Hawk came from being a Hawkeye fan and living in the Hawkeye State, remember, that's Iowa to the lay person

And finally, who are your current and all-time favorite players?

Quote:
Current, I'd have to say Sean Lee. All-time, probably Randy White or Larry Allen.

Yeah, Lee gets a lot of love, but you are the first person to say White or Allen. Nice picks. You gotta love the guys who dominate the LOS. Well, TJ, I appreciate you participating in this. Guys, tune in next week for another edition of On the Hot Seat with HT.

PS - For the record, if you do a google image search for wizardhawk, make sure you have the Safe Search turned on. If not, there's some crazy ish gonna pop up. Laughing

Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 13 tackles, 2 TFL, 0 sacks, 1 Pass Break Up
TheStarStillShines

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff.

Lots of whiskey and rye drinkers here.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Five children...I think I'd be OD on alcohol most nights Laughing

^^^mack
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
PS - For the record, if you do a google image search for wizardhawk, make sure you have the Safe Search turned on. If not, there's some crazy ish gonna pop up. Laughing

LMFAO!! I should have warned you. Did that search for my interview pic and...well, yeah. I have no idea how that ish is connected to wizardhawk, and I probably don't want to.

Kiltman on avy n' sig
George Selvie Fan Club
Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoy these.

AND WHY THE HELL DID I LOOK THAT UP IN GOOGLE IMAGES?!

In Redball I Trust!
htfryar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fellas, joining me at this time on the Hot Seat is CowboysTilIDie...

CTID, start off by telling us your first name.

CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Justin

Glad to have you here on the Hot Seat, Justin. What's the deal with the penguin pic?

Quote:
I love penguins. It all started when I was a kid and I went to the Aquarium in Dallas and when we went to see the Penguins I was amazed at how freaking cool they were. They just slide around on their bellies and can swim fast as hell too. They just look like they are always having fun and thats pretty much me. Extremely easy going and unbelievably easy to get along with.

So I take it you are from Texas originally. If so, what part?

Quote:
I grew up in Amarillo, TX but have been in Lubbock for the last 5 years. I am actually moving back to Amarillo next month.

We know that you are still kinda new to the site, but most of us have no idea how old you are.

Quote:
I am 23.

What is your marital/relationship status?

Quote:
I have been in a relationship for about a year now. I fully plan on marrying this girl within the next couple of years. She's my female clone which is kind of scary.

Any kids yet?

Quote:
No kiddos just yet (knock on wood...haha see what I did there?). In time, in time.

What about pets?

Quote:
We have a Shih Tzu named Raider and a tea-cup Yorky named Sadie.

Do you have any hobbies/interests?

Quote:
I'm a huge movie buff. When I'm not watching football, I'm watching a movie or TV show. I also love playing basketball and working out. I'm ultra competitive, so anything I can beat someone in, I'm down for.

What is your occupation?

Quote:
At the moment, I'm at a temporary, "get-me-by" job at a prison. I work in the mail room in there and get to see all kinds of...shall we say...interesting pictures sent to the inmates. But I got my degree in Exercise Science and am currently taking online classes to get my teaching certification. I want to coach and teach health/PE eventually. I'm also a certified personal trainer, so I kind of do that on the side.

Wow, I bet you do see some crazy stuff. Speaking of crazy, how did you become a member of the crazy group known as Cowboys fans?

Quote:
It all started with my Dad. There is a picture of me where I couldn't be more than a couple of months old and I am in a Cowboys onesy. Every Sunday (I am told) I was in my Dads lap watching the game with him. It was bred into me pretty much and I've never wavered!

Sounds like a smart man. Is that how you came up with your screen name?

Quote:
Honestly don't have a good story for it. I just needed something that expressed how I am as a Boys fan. And no matter how often this team lets me down or continues to break my heart, I'll continue to bleed Silver and Blue until the day I die. I think that's something that gets lost in translation here on the forum. We all bleed silver and blue, but it doesn't feel like it at times. At our core, we just love the Dallas Cowboys and want them to find that "glory hole" again.

I don't know about the gloryhole, but when at your favorite watering hole, what is your drink of choice?

Quote:
A mixed whiskey drink is by far my favorite. But, as I normally drink the bottle in a couple of days, it becomes too expensive to keep buying. As far as the "big 3" go, I'm a Bud light fan. If I'm not drinking Bud Light, its Shiner, Zeigenbock, or Landshark.

I'm not a BL fan, but I can definitely get on board with drinking some Landsharks. So, final questions. Who is your favorite current player? And your all-time favorite player?

Quote:
If you would have asked me at the start of the season, I would have said Demarcus Ware. But, Sean Lee has absolutely shot himself to the top of my list. He is what every football player should be and what this team needs way more of. I didn't get to watch some of the all-time greats such as Staubach and Dorsett and those guys, so my all-time favorite would have to be Emmitt. Model of consistency and damn fun to watch in his prime. I will never forget the run when he broke the record.

Both players are really good choices. Thanks for participating in this. Guys, tune in next week for another edition of On the Hot Seat with HT.

Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 13 tackles, 2 TFL, 0 sacks, 1 Pass Break Up
Desperado82

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another good interview Applause

^^^mack
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
What about pets?
Quote:

MANLY MAN!!!

Kiltman on avy n' sig
George Selvie Fan Club
TheStarStillShines

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great interview. However, I had the same thought as Hawk after reading CTD's reply on his pets.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

both of those interviews were good. not sure how I missed the last one. Really enjoy these
CowboysTilIDie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
htfryar wrote:
What about pets?
Quote:

MANLY MAN!!!

If you want me to be technical, they are my girlfriends dogs! I simply adopted them as my own when we started dating. But lets be clear here, they were not selected by me!

And HT, I appreciate the chance to interview with you. I've enjoyed all of your interviews and was glad I got a chance to do one myself! Keep em coming.

Huge props to LORK for the sig

Official Supporter of "The Process."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 5 of 18

Jump to: