Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I Have a Feeling...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leeevans83d

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: I Have a Feeling... Reply with quote

I just have a gut feeling that Michael Vick will be our starter next year. Am I the only one?
We went after him hard last time and he wanted to come here. He isn't washed up, anyone would look terrible under the Eagles offensive line. He still has a strong arm and always puts a good spiral on the ball (unlike Fitz) which is needed in Buffalo. I think Gailey wants him because he is a mobile QB.

Go Bills!
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure Vick is the answer here, and definitely not Fitz so I dunno.. Hopefully we get someone thru draft
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could see it happening but I am not sure i'd be a fan of it. Fitz would really have to struggle the rest of the way (which I foresee) and the rest of the O would have to be real solid to justify going after a big name free agent to be the "last piece" of the puzzle.

It would be interesting to see Vick in a Bills uni....not sure he could understand Gaileys playbook to be honest.
Tk3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont LOVE the idea of Vick, but if it is a low risk deal (i.e. short term without a ton of guaranteed money) then I will take anything that ends this Fitz experiment..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I don't think it'll happen. If I thought Gailey would still be our HC, maybe. But I really think he'll be gone if we keep playing the way we've been playing. If he's gone, our new staff will either draft their guy or draft a guy to sit behind Fitz for a year or 2.

That said, if Gailey is extended, Vick is a real possibility.

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
West Coast is Best Coast
-Hope- wrote:
BBF droppin cold hard facts up in hurr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: