Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dwayne Bowe Wants Out of Kansas City "Very Badly"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S-jax39

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Didnt know he was 28, thought he was a year or two younger. Still I think we would get about 5 seasons of great production from him. Also the reason I wouldn't trade Lynch for a first is because the situation is different. Dont think a rb is worth that unless its a late rounder at most. Or hes young and elite.

5 years of 1200 plus yards is worth a first rounder to me. Would I give up one of our firsts? No, not with guys like Bmarsh going for two thirds...but dont tell me Bmarshs production for the next few years wont be worth a first. He could possibly be the key cog in a superbowl appearance for that team.

How is the situation different? And don't try and tell me that HBs are worth less than WRs or are easier to find in later rounds. Actually, if that's what you think, please do.

The situation is different because we arent a RB starved team? Also, Wrs tend to last longer. Lynch in two years will probably start to decline. Wrs have shown they can be effective past their 30s.

Again, I wouldnt give up one of our firsts, But i think his production would be worth a first.

And if we were a HB starved team? WRs have shown they can be effective past their 30s? Not really. If you consider their age, Bowe and Lynch each likely have 4 more productive years left in them(Lynch at 26 and Bowe at 2Cool.

Not really? Wayne, Smith, TO, AJ, Ochocinco, Boldin? Even people like Plax..

And if I was a team Saints a few years ago I wouldnt trade a first (because you could get him for less...same with Bowe) but I believe his services would be worth a first there. Same thing with Bowe here. Wouldnt trade a first, but feel like what he would do here for about 5 years would be worth it. I believe we would have a legitimate chance at a WC.
ya boy hollywud

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This move would be more for next season, IMO. I don't think we're quite good enough to make the playoffs this season. I love the way we're competing, but I'm looking more towards next season and the seasons after that.

If we could get Bowe for a 3rd, we have to jump all over that. That would free up one of our first rounders to help elsewhere.
CDub

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya boy hollywud wrote:
This move would be more for next season, IMO. I don't think we're quite good enough to make the playoffs this season. I love the way we're competing, but I'm looking more towards next season and the seasons after that.

If we could get Bowe for a 3rd, we have to jump all over that. That would free up one of our first rounders to help elsewhere.

I don't know if I'd say we aren't good enough for the playoffs. It all depends on how the WR's do and if Quick can step up. This defense is playoff caliber, I like Bradford and definitely think he can get this team there, the weapons around him just need to help. Most great QB's have a top notch WR...we really don't. Amendola is nice, but he isn't on that level. He is a very nice option and a good WR to have, but we need a guy outside that can go up and get it and make plays. Would be awesome if Quick could turn it around and be that guy in his rookie year.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if im not mistaken i think miami and kc are in talks about sending bowe to miami
CDub

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoj398 wrote:
if im not mistaken i think miami and kc are in talks about sending bowe to miami

Link? Wouldn't surprise me, just wondering.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CDub wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:

Check the NFL News forum.
CDub

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamRod wrote:
CDub wrote:
Hoj398 wrote:

Check the NFL News forum.

Ah, I see it...don't see it happening though. Don't see Bowe being moved in all honesty.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/sports/football/source-miami-dolphins-not-in-talks-to-acquire-wide/nSggy/

Dolphins out... Razz

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
chris00cm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bowe is a free agent at the end of the year. That drops his value significantly. Lets not forget Brandon Lloyd was had for a 5th. Bowe is a little above Lloyd talent wise but they will have similar compensation. If traded, it would be hard for me to believe someone would give more than a 3rd.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
Bowe is a free agent at the end of the year. That drops his value significantly. Lets not forget Brandon Lloyd was had for a 5th. Bowe is a little above Lloyd talent wise but they will have similar compensation. If traded, it would be hard for me to believe someone would give more than a 3rd.

Unless they worked out a sign and trade...

IDOG_det on the sig...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: