Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Daniel Manning fined 15k
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
kenney wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Shocked Ha, and to think I am the one who most probably thought would use dirty tactics, but fact is, I NEVER did stuff like that, you guys are ridiculous.

It was just the nature of it. If a guy thought you were soft or that he could get under your skin, he'd cheap shot you all game. If you didn't retaliate or even worse, showed signs of frustration, that's when he had you.

I learned pretty fast as a 5'9, 225 lb 3-4 OLB in Texas 5A football that unless you're willing to be a little "under-handed," you're not going to beat the offensive tackle across from you who's committed to Texas or Oklahoma.

Kenney, where'd you go to school?

Ya id have to say I was pretty level headed until we plah Katy.....they were some of the dirtiest SOB's ever.

A&M Consolidated in College Station.

Nice we played yall back in 02 or 03 i believe. What year did you graduate?

Which high school? I was on the freshman team in 03.

Humble, it was a big game cause we had 3 future aggies including all american DE Jason Jack along with Chris Alexander who was massive, played FB at aTm and Eric Mays probably the most talented but got kicked of the football team cause of drugs.

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swaggg" Swearinger
62 tot, 2 int, 1 sck, 3 ff, countless missed tackles
kenney

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
kenney wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
Shocked Ha, and to think I am the one who most probably thought would use dirty tactics, but fact is, I NEVER did stuff like that, you guys are ridiculous.

It was just the nature of it. If a guy thought you were soft or that he could get under your skin, he'd cheap shot you all game. If you didn't retaliate or even worse, showed signs of frustration, that's when he had you.

I learned pretty fast as a 5'9, 225 lb 3-4 OLB in Texas 5A football that unless you're willing to be a little "under-handed," you're not going to beat the offensive tackle across from you who's committed to Texas or Oklahoma.

Ya id have to say I was pretty level headed until we plah Katy.....they were some of the dirtiest SOB's ever.

Humble, it was a big game cause we had 3 future aggies including all american DE Jason Jack along with Chris Alexander who was massive, played FB at aTm and Eric Mays probably the most talented but got kicked of the football team cause of drugs.

I remember that game. It was the first one I played my freshman season because I tore a tendon in my shoulder during two-a-days. You guys kicked our butts (on every level: freshman, JV, and Varsity).

In fact, it's interesting that you mention the future Aggies because our sole (freshman) future Aggie, K Matt Szymanski, scored all of our team's points. He played WR, corner, and K; he caught a TD, kicked the XP, and kicked two FGs.
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
kenney wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

I remember that game. It was the first one I played my freshman season because I tore a tendon in my shoulder during two-a-days. You guys kicked our butts (on every level: freshman, JV, and Varsity).

In fact, it's interesting that you mention the future Aggies because our sole (freshman) future Aggie, K Matt Szymanski, scored all of our team's points. He played WR, corner, and K; he caught a TD, kicked the XP, and kicked two FGs.

Ya we USED to be pretty dominate, but when you're the largest school in Texas you should be (ie Allen now) But We've added 3 new high school to our district and plan to build another one, which would give us 6 high schools. 2 5A, 3 4A and a 3A which is sad to say but it will be Humble.

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swaggg" Swearinger
62 tot, 2 int, 1 sck, 3 ff, countless missed tackles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: