Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ravens Forum: Pick Ems 2012 W14= Game Tonight!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Integrity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Week: 6-7
Overall: 52-38

Seattle @ San Francisco
Baltimore @ Houston
Tennessee @ Buffalo
Washington @ NY Giants
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
Dallas @ Carolina
Cleveland @ Indianapolis
Green Bay @ St. Louis
Arizona @ Minnesota
NY Jets @ New England
Jacksonville @ Oakland
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Detroit @ Chicago

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Week: 7-6
Overall: 52-38

Seattle @ San Francisco
Baltimore @ Houston
Tennessee @ Buffalo
Washington @ NY Giants
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
Dallas @ Carolina
Cleveland @ Indianapolis
Green Bay @ St. Louis
Arizona @ Minnesota
NY Jets @ New England
Jacksonville @ Oakland
Pittsburgh @Cincinnati
Detroit @ Chicago

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

HBKBretHart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 1: 9-7
Week 2: 7-9
Week 3: 8-8
Week 4: 11-4
Week 5: 8-6
Week 6: 4-10
Overall: 46-44

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay Packers at St. Louis Rams
Baltimore Ravens at Houston Texans
Dallas Cowboys at Carolina Panthers
Tennessee Titans at Buffalo Bills
Washington Redskins at New York Giants
Cleveland Browns at Indianapolis Colts
New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Jacksonville Jaguars at Oakland Raiders
New York Jets at New England Patriots
Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals
Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears

Sig Credit: Flaccomania
coordinator0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Week: 5-9
Overall: 49-42

Thursday

Seattle at San Francisco

Sunday

Baltimore at Houston
Tennessee at Buffalo
Washington at NY Giants
New Orleans at Tampa Bay
Dallas at Carolina
Cleveland at Indianapolis
Green Bay at St. Louis
Arizona at Minnesota
NY Jets at New England
Jacksonville at Oakland
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati

Monday

Detroit at Chicago
RavensTillIDie

Location: ----------------- Props to Jamison. on the dope signature!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings
Green Bay Packers at St. Louis Rams
Baltimore Ravens at Houston Texans
Dallas Cowboys at Carolina Panthers
Tennessee Titans at Buffalo Bills
Washington Redskins at New York Giants
Cleveland Browns at Indianapolis Colts
New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Jacksonville Jaguars at Oakland Raiders
New York Jets at New England Patriots
Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals
Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears
Integrity

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Week: 10-3
Overall: 62-41

Tampa Bay @ Minnesota
Miami @ New York Jets
San Diego @ Cleveland
Indianapolis @ Tennessee
New England vs St Louis / in London
Jacksonville @ Green Bay
Atlanta @ Philadelphia
Washington @ Pittsburgh
Seattle @ Detroit
Carolina @ Chicago
Oakland @ Kansas City
New York Giants @ Dallas
New Orleans @ Denver
San Francisco @ Arizona

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 1: 7-9
Week 2: 11-5
Week 3: 10-6
Week 4: 10-5
Week 5: 9-5
Week 6: 7-7
Last Week (7): 9-4 (Nice enough)
Overall: 63-41

Thu 8:20PM
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Minnesota Vikings- I've gone against the Vikings enough times this year to have them prove me wrong about an upset. The Bucs have a nice run defense, but no way they contain Adrian Peterson. The Vikings also have the better defense and Freeman, while playing better lately, is not better than Ponder.. and if he is, he's not enough better to offset the difference in talent between the defenses. The Vikings are also the better coached squad- at home I can't see them taking this. Vikings win: 26-13.

Sun 1:00PM
Miami Dolphins @ NY Jets- I hate divisional games. They're really hard to predict. That said, the Dolphins have a strong defense and Sanchez is still in the conversation for worst starting QB in the league. The Dolphins have the defensive and QB advantage, the RBs push, Jets with receiver advantage. The first two points are most important and I think that gets it done. Also a key here is that Tannehill is one of the best QBs against the blitz in the NFL and the Jets can't get pressure unless they blitz... so their inability to pass rush without blitzing should work as a disadvantage in this one. Dolphins win it close: 20-17.

San Diego Chargers @ Cleveland Browns- The Browns are a team that is a lot better than their record says they are, but most are just too ignorant to see that. That said, the Chargers are a quality team in their own right... and on a normal week I'd take the Browns because of the combination between the Chargers traveling East and the Browns being underrated... but the Chargers are coming off a bye week. The travel shouldn't catch them by surprise and they should come ready to play. Chargers skate by: 23-20.

Indianapolis Colts @ Tennessee Titans- I think the Titans are a little bit on a roll. They're also going to be playing at home. The Colts on the other hand are a quality team that has been inconsistent. CJ2K also looks like he might be returning to the top 5-10 RB conversation after starting the season out playing below average football. The Titans behind Hasselbeck tend to have a better identity offensively and it's benefiting the team. Because of that, they roll the Colts in the divisional match up. I'll go: 24-13.

NE Patriots @ St. Louis Rams- I think Tom Brady will certainly try his best Aaron Rodgers impression, but he simply isn't as good of a QB in my opinion. I think the Patriots OL issues will struggle once again against one of those strong NFC West defenses. You'd better believe Bill Belichick will bring his best gameplan to the table, but Jeff Fisher is no slouch in that department either. The Rams will be desperate for wins to keep their playoff hopes up in perhaps the most competitive (didn't say best) division in football ATM. This game will be incredibly close, but I think the Rams take it: 26-24.

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Green Bay Packers- This is a blowout waiting to happen. MJD will be out for a while and if I'm not mistaken Gabbert will be as well... not that he's good. Even if he plays he's in the conversation for worst starting QB and he's coming off an injury (don't know extent)... and none of that even matters because they're going to be playing against Aaron Rodgers, whose playing in MVP mode. Rodgers will toast this team and eat them for lunch. Game score: 44-9.

Atlanta Falcons @ Philadelphia Eagles- The Falcons finally drop one this season and finally people can get off their midsection about Matt Ryan being in the MVP lead... please. The Falcons finally play a for-real defense and the Eagles pass rush T's off on Ryan and force him into turnovers.. again. Both teams are coming off their bye week, but the Eagles are at home, switching to a real defensive coordinator, have LeSean McCoy, and Andy Reid is fighting for his job... I think they beat down the Falcons: 31-17.

Washington Redskins @ Pittsburgh Steelers- This will be an interesting matchup. The Steelers have a little bit of momentum going and you can bet they will be a tough out at this point. But RG3 isn't anyone. Big Ben is putting up a great season and I expect him to have a huge game putting the Steelers on his back, but I think the Redskins control the TOP (something that is becoming a lost art in the NFL) battle and their running game shortens the game, allowing for a last second comeback win that kills the Steelers momentum. Redskins comeback to win: 23-20.

Seattle Seahawks @ Detroit Lions- The Seahawks matchup pretty darn well against the Lions. The Lions have Megatron, but the Hawks' have two of the most physical corners in the business. The Lions have an underrated back in Mikel Leshoure, the Hawks' have one of the best rush defenses in the business. I can't see a scenario where the Lions win this game unless Wilson craps the bed. I like the Seahawks: 23-17.

Carolina Panthers @ Chicago Bears- Every weekly prediction needs big time upsets. Mines already has the Patriots falling to the Rams, but it's still lacking in my opinion. The Panthers are a team that keeps losing "close" and eventually you'll have to think they get one of those games. The Bears are a team that is winning games, but they looked far from unbeatable on MNF against the Lions. Well now they're on a short week. I think Newton's comments fire up his team to get the win. Newton goes beast mode to prove all the doubting haters that he's not the next Vince Young at all (really??) and that he's still a top 10-15 QB in this league. Newton leads Panthers offense in upset: 20-17.

Sun 4:05PM
Oakland Raiders @ Kansas City Chiefs- This should be a tough game to predict, but the Raiders defense has been horrid. Jamaal Charles feasts on horrid defenses. Carson Palmer has been playing well, but the Chiefs defense is getting healthy and I fully expect them to finish as a surefire 10-15 unit this season... finishing perhaps to the lower end because of their inept offense putting them in bad situations. That said, I think the defense is finally good enough to put their offense on their backs and get a win when faced against an equally bad team. The Chiefs defense will force Palmer into turnovers and Brady Quinn, while bad is better than Cassell. The Raiders will want to go no-huddle, but Arrowhead won't allow it to thrive. Chiefs beat their rival: 17-13.

Sun 4:25PM
NY Giants @ Dallas Cowboys- I think the Giants will come into this matchup looking for revenge for the earlier lost. But that said, the Cowboys will be playing for their playoff chances in this tight division (talent wise). These games are always close and Romo has shown that he can execute. The Cowboys put the Giants to 1-3 in their division: 27-20.

Sun 8:20PM
New Orleans Saints @ Denver Broncos- The Broncos are shaping up to be the 2nd best team in the AFC and will be on our heals all season long searching for that home field advantage. Peyton Manning is 2nd only to Aaron Rodgers in the MVP race to this point IMO... and I think Peyton in MVP mode beats an inferior Saints team. The Saints do have some momentum building, so I like this to be close, but shootout goes Manning: 34-27.

Mon 8:30PM
San Francisco 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals- I just don't like the Cardinals. They have a strong defense, but that's all I'm willing to give them. The 49ers are a better defense and overall a tougher team. They have better QB play, the better running back, better special teams... and they're better coached. This game is about showing divisional supremacy on the 49ers part... and they do that, beating the Cardinals decisively: 23-14.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Week: 9-4
Overall: 61-45

Tampa Bay @ Minnesota
Miami @ New York Jets
San Diego @ Cleveland
Indianapolis @ Tennessee
New England vs St Louis / in London
Jacksonville @ Green Bay
Atlanta @ Philadelphia
Washington @ Pittsburgh
Seattle @ Detroit
Carolina @ Chicago
Oakland @ Kansas City
New York Giants @ Dallas
New Orleans @ Denver
San Francisco @ Arizona

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

Last edited by ravens_rool28 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Week: 8-5
Overall: TBD (Had some miscalculations before)

Tampa Bay @ Minnesota
Miami @ New York Jets
San Diego @ Cleveland
Indianapolis @ Tennessee
New England vs St Louis
Jacksonville @ Green Bay
Atlanta @ Philadelphia
Washington @ Pittsburgh
Seattle @ Detroit
Carolina @ Chicago
Oakland @ Kansas City
New York Giants @ Dallas
New Orleans @ Denver
San Francisco @ Arizona
HBKBretHart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 7: 9-4
Overall: 55-48

Tampa Bay @ Minnesota
Miami @ New York Jets
San Diego @ Cleveland
Indianapolis @ Tennessee
New England vs St Louis
Jacksonville @ Green Bay
Atlanta @ Philadelphia
Washington @ Pittsburgh
Seattle @ Detroit
Carolina @ Chicago
Oakland @ Kansas City
New York Giants @ Dallas
New Orleans @ Denver
San Francisco @ Arizona

coordinator0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Week: 10-3
Overall: 59-45

Thursday

Tampa Bay at Minnesota

Sunday

Carolina at Chicago
San Diego at Cleveland
Seattle at Detroit
New England at St. Louis
Miami at NY Jets
Atlanta at Philadelphia
Washington at Pittsburgh
Jacksonville at Green Bay
Indianapolis at Tennessee
Oakland at Kansas City
NY Giants at Dallas
New Orleans at Denver

Monday

San Francisco
at Arizona
coordinator0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Week: 10-4
Overall: 69-49

Thursday

Kansas City at San Diego

Sunday

Baltimore at Cleveland
Denver at Cincinnati
Arizona at Green Bay
Chicago at Tennessee
Miami at Indianapolis
Carolina at Washington
Detroit at Jacksonville
Buffalo at Houston
Minnesota at Seattle
Tampa Bay at Oakland
Pittsburgh at NY Giants
Dallas at Atlanta

Monday

Philadelphia at New Orleans
RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Week: 4-10
Overall: TBD (Need to stop being so lazy with this, I know lol)

Thursday

Kansas City at San Diego

Sunday

Baltimore at Cleveland
Denver at Cincinnati
Arizona at Green Bay
Chicago at Tennessee
Miami at Indianapolis
Carolina at Washington
Detroit at Jacksonville
Buffalo at Houston
Minnesota at Seattle
Tampa Bay at Oakland
Pittsburgh at NY Giants
Dallas at Atlanta

Monday

HBKBretHart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 7: 9-4
Week 8: 9-5
Overall: 64-53

Kansas City at San Diego
Baltimore at Cleveland
Denver at Cincinnati
Arizona at Green Bay
Chicago at Tennessee
Miami at Indianapolis
Carolina at Washington
Detroit at Jacksonville
Buffalo at Houston
Minnesota at Seattle
Tampa Bay at Oakland
Pittsburgh at NY Giants
Dallas at Atlanta

diamondbull424

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 1: 7-9
Week 2: 11-5
Week 3: 10-6
Week 4: 10-5
Week 5: 9-5
Week 6: 7-7
Week (7): 9-4
Last Week (8 ): 4-10 ( Silenced)
Overall: 67-51

Thu 8:20PM
Kansas City Chiefs @ San Diego Chargers- The Chargers just came off a horrible loss coming off their bye week. Now they find themselves sitting outside the playoff picture looking in. This game against the Chiefs is a must win for them. That said, like I mentioned the previous week, the Browns are a quality team and I thought they'd win it, but gave the edge to the Chargers coming off the bye. The Chiefs on the other hand, while they have defensive talent... are fielding the worst QB competition in the NFL. Their QB play is awful... if the Chargers can't find a way to win this particular must win game... they don't deserve to be in the playoffs. That said, they'll probably win it close: 20-14.

Sun 1:00PM
Arizona Cardinals @ Green Bay Packers- The Cardinals have a nice defense and should be able to slow down the Packers offense some, but Aaron Rodgers has been balling. He didn't have his best performance last week, but I expect him to bounce back. At home, I can't see the Packers not winning this one. I'll go: 24-14 for the score.

Detroit Lions @ Jacksonville Jaguars- I think Detroit has been gaining a little momentum lately. And besides, I think the Jaguars are the worst team in the NFL. And it's not like the Jags have much of a homefield advantage anyways. I'll say the Lions take it: 24-10.

Chicago Bears @ Tennessee Titans- The Bears survived their trap game against Carolina... barely. But with Hasselbeck still in command, there's no way I see the Bears losing. He just doesn't have the arm that I think can get it done in this particular matchup. The Bears should win this in cruise control: 23-9.

Denver Broncos @ Cincinnati Bengals- Peyton Manning is looking primed to win his 5th MVP award as well as the CPOY award. The Bengals look like they've lost their momentum from early on in the season... and with the Broncos being such a strong team offensively and defensively, I doubt this is the game where Stella gets her groove back. I say Broncos outclass the Bengals: 30-17.

Carolina Panthers @ Washington Redskins- The Steelers looked like they might have figured out a way to limit RG3... he played a nice game, but wasn't nearly as dominant as he's been to start this season. With Ron Rivera definitely fighting for his job now, you'd better believe he'll be doing his best to try and emulate whatever he can from the Steelers tape. And Cam Newton while not being the most statistically successful QB this season has been playing pretty darn good under the circumstances. He's been putting the Panthers on his back when he's out on the field and you have to think sooner than later, he's going to be rewarded with a win. I think sooner is the right call as the Panthers pull of the mini-upset over the Redskins: 20-17.

Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns- I think the Ravens will be a pissed off team coming off of this bye week and the two weeks they've had to think about the embarrassing defeat they suffered to the Texans with the entire NFL taking note. Harbaugh gets the team focused and ready to play.. and I think they beat the Browns pretty badly: 34-17.

Miami Dolphins @ Indianapolis Colts- This is a tough matchup. With the Colts being at home and having the better offense, I'd like to think that gives them a great shot at winning this game. But the Dolphins have the defensive and running game in their favor. I think Miami is the better team and so I'll let that be the tie-breaker... the cream tends to rise, Dolphins win: 24-17.

Buffalo Bills @ Houston Texans- The Texans have confidence and are really rolling. They're coming off the bye week though which could shoot some of their momentum. The Bills are an average team that could be underestimated. The Texans should win thoroughly, but I can see a Bills upset here... only I'm not bold enough to predict it. So I'll say Texans win close: 27-24.

Sun 4:05PM
Minnesota Vikings @ Seattle Seahawks- The Seahawks unquestionably will have the home field advantage and it will most certainly be in play. They have the better defense and while not the best RB in the game, they have a top 5 RB with Lynch. QB talent should be a push, but with Ponder playing on the road, I think he's last sharp than Wilson at home. Seahawks win it close: 17-13.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Oakland Raiders- The Bucs look like they've been peaking as of late and gaining confidence. The Raiders have a very poor defense. It'll be hard to see them win given their limitations. That said, the Bucs being young and potentially overconfident mixed with losing their All Pro caliber guard makes me think the Raiders have a chance. I'm going to guess with the Raiders at home, this is a nice upset pick. Raiders take it: 20-17.

Sun 4:25PM
Pittsburgh Steelers @ NY Giants- Game at New York. I could see the effects of the Hurricane really disrupting the Giants concentration, but at the same time it could serve to motivate the Giants to play harder, to play for the city. This could either be the perfect time to catch the Giants or the wrong time to catch them. I'm going to say that as Super Bowl defenders they have the ability to maintain their concentration and will find a new found motivation from the circumstances at hand.

Sun 8:20PM
Dallas Cowboys @ Atlanta Falcons- The Falcons are reaching the point where an upset will eventually happen. The Cowboys aren't going to be a team that they overlook however. I could see Dallas surprising and with how they've lost their past two games, you'd have to think that the players will go out a little pissed. That and this game is shaping up to be a must-win for them. So with that said, I'll call the Cowboys for the upset:
34-30.

Mon 8:30PM
Philadelphia Eagles @ New Orleans Saints- I don't really know what to make of the Eagles, but they have a nice secondary and linebacking core that is difficult to throw the ball against. They have a pass rushing unit that is very good. I'll trust them to limit Brees. Vick is always the x-factor and I think Vick is able to step up move the Eagles to the win: 26-24.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: