Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chris Clemons fined $15,750 by the league

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Chris Clemons fined $15,750 by the league Reply with quote

Quote:
Week 5 NFL Fines: #Seahawks DE Chris Clemons was fined $15,750 for roughing the passer against #Panthers QB Cam Newton.

http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/256859562773213184
Tom Brady Tribute
Sacks98

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a lot of money for just hitting a QB late i didn't even think it was that aggressive of a hit on Newton.
Tooki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Sacks. It was a pretty soft hit that (IMO) was punished enough with a penalty.
JOEJOE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Chris Clemons fined $15,750 by the league Reply with quote

Quote:
Week 5 NFL Fines: #Seahawks DE Chris Clemons was fined $15,750 for roughing the passer against #Panthers QB Cam Newton.

Rolling Eyes , wow Goodell is over doing it if you ask me.... and what's with all these odd numbers on the fines this year? why is it 15,750? that just seems odd to me, wasn't the Browner fine like 7,750?

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
Dr.Seahawk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a load of crap. The year 2025 tackling will only be allowed on Wr's and RB's, only two hand touch on Qb's, no kick offs and on punts everyone will be inside human size hamster balls, and after all tackles, players will be required to hug and cuddle on the 50 yardline. They are going to ruin this game.
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr.Seahawk wrote:
What a load of crap. The year 2025 tackling will only be allowed on Wr's and RB's, only two hand touch on Qb's, no kick offs and on punts everyone will be inside human size hamster balls, and after all tackles, players will be required to hug and cuddle on the 50 yardline. They are going to ruin this game.

Nice Avy. Unfortunately, I think pretty you're much spot on with this one. The league has gone tissue soft and Goodell seems to be abusing his power in fining guys for breathing on the QB's. I think the O-lineman for the Jets only got a 10k fine for ending Brian Cushing's season with a torn ACL on an absolutely cowardly block. He just put his head into the side of Cushing's knee, but that's not a big issue. By mean-mugging a QB can get you a bigger fine. F'n bogus. At least Golden Tate had the testicular fortitude to blast that dude for the Cowboys in his chest, not chop his legs and possibly end his career.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: