Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trade Deadline
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 23975
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
Ace5 wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:
Hey if Vontae Davis can land a 2nd and a 6th, maybe Jenkins can land a 2nd or 3rd? Wishful thinking...


Not with the injury issues at safety. Carr and Jenkins get as many reps there as McCray.


Well, this is assuming we have a losing record by the deadline and become sellers. At that point, we should probably just tank for next season


hey, that's our plan!
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Runaway Jim


Joined: 13 Mar 2009
Posts: 4816
Location: By This River
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the Cardinals would trade their seventh for Felix since they've lost Wells and Williams.
_________________

The_Slamman wrote:
RJ is officially the Champion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ace5


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 6127
Location: CT
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runaway Jim wrote:
Maybe the Cardinals would trade their seventh for Felix since they've lost Wells and Williams.


Not a religious man, but I'm praying tonight.
_________________
iPwn wrote:
Your sig is wherever your car keys are. Sorry you won't ever see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Rtnldave


Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 2944
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ten to believe there are teams in the league that would go as high as a 5th round for Jones. I mean, The Iggles got a 2nd and a starting CB for Kolb right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ace5


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 6127
Location: CT
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rtnldave wrote:
I ten to believe there are teams in the league that would go as high as a 5th round for Jones. I mean, The Iggles got a 2nd and a starting CB for Kolb right?


Premium on QBs in this league these days. I'd be ecstatic with a six and happy to get a 7.
_________________
iPwn wrote:
Your sig is wherever your car keys are. Sorry you won't ever see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Dboys88-82


Joined: 12 Jan 2011
Posts: 1761
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:
Rtnldave wrote:
I ten to believe there are teams in the league that would go as high as a 5th round for Jones. I mean, The Iggles got a 2nd and a starting CB for Kolb right?


Premium on QBs in this league these days. I'd be ecstatic with a six and happy to get a 7.


Agreed. We just arent going to get anything more than a 7th. If we got a 6th for that fat boy i would be soooooooo happy.

Reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_17RHGKNTY

Love that episode.
_________________

^^Thanks to Kempes for the sig.^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
textaz03


Moderator
Joined: 09 Nov 2004
Posts: 11246
Location: Land of the Jersey Devil!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packers have lost Cedric Benson for at least 8 weeks, and the Cardinals have lost Ryan Williams for the season.

We do have options available if we want to shop Felix around!
_________________




"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6528
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

textaz03 wrote:
Packers have lost Cedric Benson for at least 8 weeks, and the Cardinals have lost Ryan Williams for the season.

We do have options available if we want to shop Felix around!


Are you guys going to help me hurt these other running backs, or do I have to do everything myself?
_________________


Check out my draft thread!
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CowboysTilIDie


Joined: 09 Jan 2012
Posts: 3563
Location: Amarillo, TX
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
textaz03 wrote:
Packers have lost Cedric Benson for at least 8 weeks, and the Cardinals have lost Ryan Williams for the season.

We do have options available if we want to shop Felix around!


Are you guys going to help me hurt these other running backs, or do I have to do everything myself?


Oh we are supposed to hurt the OTHER running backs. Crap, I've been hurting Felix this whole time Brick wall
_________________

Huge props to LORK for the sig

Official Supporter of "The Process."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baixis


Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 1488
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I believe we'll be 3-5 going into that week, so I'm really hoping Jerry becomes a seller. Felix is the obvious choice, but there are a few others that I would gladly send off for some extra picks. We need youth and NEWNESS - old, cancerous attitudes have to be purged!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Baixis


Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 1488
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if we were to sell, who COULD be at risk? There are a lot of WR needy teams! Miles or Dez for a 2nd, maybe a late 1st? Any teams needy enough to buy Jenkins or Spencer? Would we do that, for a 2nd or 3rd or multiple picks? Would it be wise to stock pile some picks for next year?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GeneralDissaray


Joined: 07 Apr 2006
Posts: 5383
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you take a 1st from NYJ for Dez?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GrassyKnoll


Joined: 18 Dec 2009
Posts: 383
Location: Denison, TX
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please correct me if I am on wrong on this, but won't we likely get a 4th round compensatory pick for Felix if he leaves via free agency? If this is true then I'd let him walk & take that pick.

Last edited by GrassyKnoll on Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WizardHawk


Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 9832
Location: Hawkeye State
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeneralDissaray wrote:
Would you take a 1st from NYJ for Dez?


In a heart beat. Hell, I'd take a 2nd.
_________________

Kiltman on avy n' sig
George Selvie Fan Club
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10583
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WizardHawk wrote:
GeneralDissaray wrote:
Would you take a 1st from NYJ for Dez?


In a heart beat. Hell, I'd take a 2nd.


Definitely would take a 1st for Dez, but not a 2nd, unless they sweetwened the deal with a 3rd.
_________________


Arkansas Razorback DE Trey Flowers 2014 Stat Tracker - 22 tackles, 4 TFL, 1 sack, 1 Forced Fumble, 1 Pass Break Up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group