Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Personnel changes needed??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcvoodoo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject: Personnel changes needed?? Reply with quote

I'm curious to hear opinions on personnel/position changes that are needed and why. So I ask: Do y'all think some positional changes are needed? What positions? Who with? Why?

Keep it to people on the roster right now. Forget about draft day needs.

After a few posts, I'll post my ideas and why... I'm just wondering what others think...

^NS922 on the sig^
Jlowe22

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pierre Thomas needs to take all.of Ingrams carries, he runs hard and breaks the most tackles of anyone on this team by far. Id love to see what he could do with 15 plus carries. And Martez Wilson needs to play somewhere on the defense, whether thats at DE and who he would replace, im not sure, possibly Will Smith, possibly not, but he plays hard and I think he could only help out at this point, and certainly couldnt do worse.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: