Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Front Office AND Coaching Critiques here.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
green24

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colt45fool wrote:
Marty at head coach almost guarantees B-Schotty at OC. Besides after the B-Schotty/Jets marriage ended I'm sure Marty wouldn't come to the Jets...or come back to the NFL at all, really. He's almost 70.

Unrelated, but I think it's time to add 1 lisfranc injury into your sig. Crying or Very sad
Colt45fool

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Colt45fool wrote:
Marty at head coach almost guarantees B-Schotty at OC. Besides after the B-Schotty/Jets marriage ended I'm sure Marty wouldn't come to the Jets...or come back to the NFL at all, really. He's almost 70.

Unrelated, but I think it's time to add 1 lisfranc injury into your sig. Crying or Very sad
Done Sad

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colt45fool wrote:
green24 wrote:
Colt45fool wrote:

Done Sad

Sad

I just remember the Texans fan who adopted Matt Schaub last year doing the same thing.
Revis4president

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marty schottenheimer wait what.... are we talking about

Deedsy? i thought we were watching scooby doo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaExAJItfno 51 seconds lol
quietjetsket

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colt45fool wrote:

It wont happen. Only thing that makes sense is Brian at HC and Marty in FO. Brian and Marty philosophies are completely different.
Rockice_8

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Step 1.
Sign top offseason guard
Bring in Brady Quinn
Cut Holmes, Scott, Pace, Jason Hill, and B. Thomas
Resign Keller and Howard
Draft top OLB in draft
2nd Round bring in mauling OG
3rd bring in explosive RB who can catch
4th bring in good second TE
Use a core of Hill, Schilens, and Kerley (plus 2 TE's)

Step 2.
Run lots of 2 TE sets and get explosive RB out in space, TE's/Kerley over the middle, and Hill/Schillens deep

Step 3.
Profit

Oh so that's the missing second step.

Props to Mack on the sig
ekill08x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does everyone feel about Charlie Weiss? With Romeo Crennel as the DC if he gets the boot in KC?

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Jamison.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
How does everyone feel about Charlie Weiss? With Romeo Crennel as the DC if he gets the boot in KC?
Maybe to Charlie. But I just don't see why play calling is a problem right now. Crennel is nothing like Rex at all in terms or scheme. Not sure why you would bring that up, lol.

Jamison.'s Gallery
richie jets

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How bout these clowns passing on Justin Houston (who we all wanted )to take mo wilk ,Houston who plays our biggest position of need since we traded John Abraham has 6 sacks . The last 4drafts have been terrible , nuthing more than serviceable , average players 0 I repeat 0 pro-bowlers drafted since revis.oh yeah 0 probowl free agents or trade acquisitions since 08 Faneca and Jenks . Tanny has to go
ekill08x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
ekill08x wrote:
Maybe to Charlie. But I just don't see why play calling is a problem right now. Crennel is nothing like Rex at all in terms or scheme. Not sure why you would bring that up, lol.

Because I think we might actually need to go the route of an offensive minded HC for once (which I am normally against) but its seems to be working everywhere else. I just figured Weis is organized and efficient and would coach up a new young QB. Crennel and him have a good working relationship and Crennel is a great DC. I just want our defense to still be a major priority. Crennel runs more of a base 3-4. Im honestly tired of Rexs defense, which hasn't produced a real pass rush ever.

Props to JMG on the sig as usual
green24

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richie jets wrote:
How bout these clowns passing on Justin Houston (who we all wanted )to take mo wilk ,Houston who plays our biggest position of need since we traded John Abraham has 6 sacks . The last 4drafts have been terrible , nuthing more than serviceable , average players 0 I repeat 0 pro-bowlers drafted since revis.oh yeah 0 probowl free agents or trade acquisitions since 08 Faneca and Jenks . Tanny has to go

That's a terrible to judge his success. Are you saying that Faneca was a better player for the Jets than Antonio Cromartie is?
JetFanSince85

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brey, Holmes and Cromartie were all traded for picks. The argument can be made that those swap of player for picks are picks that get added to his draft years.

Jenkins
T.Jones

All those trades should count because they were productive and helped the team.

Plus we never had Jenks for either playoff runs because he was always hurt. That to me was a huge huge difference maker. Dude was an All Pro.
richie jets

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
richie jets wrote:

That's a terrible to judge his success. Are you saying that Faneca was a better player for the Jets than Antonio Cromartie is?
no cromartie is better especially this year . But I still think its a fact worth mentioning not 1 in 4 seasons . If the team didn't look really really bad on both sides of the ball it wouldn't matter .But they lack talent
richie jets

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in all fairness Tanny did a great job until 2010 draft . Wilson was a luxury pick a nickle back in the first round ,ducass a total bust . never addressing the olb edge rusher "ever"a year later trade Dwight Lowry but keep Eric smith , sticking with Wayne Hunter . Plaxico/mason disaster , passing on Justin Houston /brooks Reed . Now we have Tebow mania who can't hold a candle to Colin kapernack . It's a bad job . If you don't want use these crappt off seasons as a measuring stick lets see what the record ends up
green24

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 2011 draft was really not that bad. You can't judge the 2012 draft yet. The 2010 draft was pretty awful.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: