Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

#WAARF Records Release: "My Name is...Jeffy Jeff Irelan
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProudDolphan47

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fasel1515 wrote:
ProudDolphan47 wrote:
Omar Kelly is the most hypocritical, self righteous human being I've ever met. I can't wait to get up the nerve to start trolling him and tell him to P#@* off.

Hate his guts. Is constantly wrong and has limited football knowledge. But still follow him because he puts up Dolphin news and there isn't much of an alternative.

Exactly what my dilemma was. I tried Izzy Gould, but then he quit. Jesse Agler is erm...not quite an unbiased broadcaster. The rest of the Miami media isn't nearly as dedicated to the Dolphins as Omar...and Armando doesn't tweet for crap. Omar talks down to people, criticizes them for having a 'narrow' or 'simple' view of the game. He was all about Kory Sheets, Legendu Naanee, ect. But he watches the team practice every day so he's RIGHT and we're WRONG! If anyone has a great media alternative, let me know.

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: