Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NCOUGH'S bye week Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
nbaker1933 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Poyer is sure fire 1 high 2. Kid is a top 5 CB on everyone's list.

Love the player, but he's going to be a high pick.

i dunno cb is deep. my guide had him as a solid 3rd rounder but things can def change

was that before the CFB season, dude has been beasting.

1st rounders
David Amerson
X. Rhodes
Milliner

2nd
John banks
Bydum (texas)
Fuller (va tech)

3rd
Hyde (iowa)
trufant
adams (mich st)
poyer

Lol. Not even close. Poyer is a consensus top 5 cb in most circles.

given the list where would u put poyer?

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
big_palooka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
nbaker1933 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Poyer is sure fire 1 high 2. Kid is a top 5 CB on everyone's list.

Love the player, but he's going to be a high pick.

i dunno cb is deep. my guide had him as a solid 3rd rounder but things can def change

was that before the CFB season, dude has been beasting.

1st rounders
David Amerson
X. Rhodes
Milliner

2nd
John banks
Bydum (texas)
Fuller (va tech)

3rd
Hyde (iowa)
trufant
adams (mich st)
poyer

Lol. Not even close. Poyer is a consensus top 5 cb in most circles.

given the list where would u put poyer?

He'll go 1st round. He's considered top 5 among CBs.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:

I knew that Poyer sounded familiar. This kid is going to have trouble getting drafted in the 1st amid character & maturity concerns.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
big_palooka

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

I knew that Poyer sounded familiar. This kid is going to have trouble getting drafted in the 1st amid character & maturity concerns.

Hardly think his minor bar incident that was cited as a misunderstanding is going to hurt his stock. He's not Janoris Jenkins caliber of concern.

He interviews very well. He a well spoken kid. Coaches talk up his leadership on and off the field.

On the field, he's a long armed CB with quick feet and great ball skills. He is also a ST dynamo as a returner and gunner.

His incident won't hurt his stock. Kid is a ball player. If he falls out of the first, he's a sure fire early 2nd. I still look for him to be a top 15 -20 pick. CBs are at a premium in today's passing league.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

Hardly think his minor bar incident that was cited as a misunderstanding is going to hurt his stock. He's not Janoris Jenkins caliber of concern.

He interviews very well. He a well spoken kid. Coaches talk up his leadership on and off the field.

On the field, he's a long armed CB with quick feet and great ball skills. He is also a ST dynamo as a returner and gunner.

His incident won't hurt his stock. Kid is a ball player. If he falls out of the first, he's a sure fire early 2nd. I still look for him to be a top 15 -20 pick. CBs are at a premium in today's passing league.

So you think 4 or 5 corners are going in the top 15 or 20 picks?
big_palooka

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

3 or 4 - Milliner, Banks, Poyer, Rhodes

1 might fall into the top 25 picks.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

Did you know Poyer was previously barred from the bar in question for a previous unreported incident? If I easily found it surely NFL security will look heavily into his past. In addition I do not have a problem with recreational drugs but I am vehemently against publicly speaking about it as it's usually an indication of a lack of self-control, imo. Poyer is going to get a lot of questions about this interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpXEA6HT7ZQ

It's not THAT bad but trust that all this circumstantial evidence will suppress his stock although he is having back to back career seasons.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
big_palooka

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baggabonez wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
Baggabonez wrote:
big_palooka wrote:

Did you know Poyer was previously barred from the bar in question for a previous unreported incident? If I easily found it surely NFL security will look heavily into his past. In addition I do not have a problem with recreational drugs but I am vehemently against publicly speaking about it as it's usually an indication of a lack of self-control, imo. Poyer is going to get a lot of questions about this interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpXEA6HT7ZQ

It's not THAT bad but trust that all this circumstantial evidence will suppress his stock although he is having back to back career seasons.

Fair enough. But after watching Jenkins ball out this season, teams are not going to crucify this kid.

He'll interview well, the scouts/GMs will get their pound of flesh and move on. Too much there to pass up for a team.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: