Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs New York Giants - Redemption
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's Got It Better Than Us?
Nooooobody!!!
66%
 66%  [ 28 ]
New York Giants :(
33%
 33%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 42

neezy007

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like the media attention. They suck anyways and are a bunch of idiots. I would rather be below the radar. I would rather be the 9ers, who get little attention when they win and not that much when they lose, than a team like the Jets or the Cowboys who get a ton of attention and way more when they lose. Forget that nonsense. That stuff sucks.

Either way I don't watch espn or any crappy network like that anymore.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Honestly, I can careless and would actually prefer to go below the radar. They know how good we are regardless of how much press we get. Most people are picking SF to get to the Super Bowl.
yeah I. Know but I wanted to relive the beatdown!!!

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nbt HATES the Giants!

KILL THEM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUGj5qQFnnc

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
in po we trust

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My biggest fear going into this game is Victor Cruz running roughshod on Carlos Rogers in the slot again. Hopefully they stick with what worked in the NFCC game in the 2nd half when they put Culliver on Cruz with help and kept him in check a little better than they did in the 1st half.

I'm actually getting worried about Rogers in the slot as a whole. He struggled against Randall Cobb. He struggled against Percy Harvin. I just don't think he's quick enough to deal with these small shifty receivers.

*(as an extra blocker)
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello guys ... hoping for a fantastic game this weekend

Bolieve in Masai
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Hello guys ... hoping for a fantastic game this weekend
Good luck and an injury free day for both of us!

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
IR0NM1KE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance the tiptoe burglar will be in action this week? Not that it matters with Gore and Hunter running so well.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in po we trust wrote:
My biggest fear going into this game is Victor Cruz running roughshod on Carlos Rogers in the slot again. Hopefully they stick with what worked in the NFCC game in the 2nd half when they put Culliver on Cruz with help and kept him in check a little better than they did in the 1st half.

I'm actually getting worried about Rogers in the slot as a whole. He struggled against Randall Cobb. He struggled against Percy Harvin. I just don't think he's quick enough to deal with these small shifty receivers.

Culliver never covered Cruz in the slot last year. We gave Rogers help over the top with Whitner and they did a good job. Culliver was then left one on one all 2nd half against Nicks and Manningham. I expect to see similar things tihs time around as well. Culliver and Brown have the speed to stay with Barden, Randle, and Hixon.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
Any chance the tiptoe burglar will be in action this week? Not that it matters with Gore and Hunter running so well.

Not much news yet about him playing in this upcoming game. Harbaugh said his knee was "not quite there yet" to be active for the Bills game. From what I've read, this game is still a "maybe." We'll know more as the week progresses. I'm sure the media is going to want to cover both him and Manningham going into this game.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:

I honestly don't know. Apparently he had a good week of practice last week, but was inactive for the Bills game. Supposedly his injury wasn't serious, but over a quarter into the season and he's yet to suit up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
in po we trust wrote:

Culliver never covered Cruz in the slot last year. We gave Rogers help over the top with Whitner and they did a good job. Culliver was then left one on one all 2nd half against Nicks and Manningham. I expect to see similar things tihs time around as well. Culliver and Brown have the speed to stay with Barden, Randle, and Hixon.

Wow, you're right. I swear after that game I read that we put Culliver on Cruz w/ help over Rogers, because Culliver was the more physical corner. However, I just went back and looked at it and I guess it was Rogers in the 2nd half. Either way, hopefully our D can play like it did in that 2nd half cause they flat out dominated on drives that weren't started by the Kyle Williams' turnovers.

*(as an extra blocker)
Ataal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else worried about Alex's finger? I keep seeing conflicting reports. Some say it's his throwing hand, some say it's his non-throwing hand.

Let's go with the assumption it's his throwing hand....it just HAD to be right before the Giants game.

Thoughts? Will it impact his throwing? Will we see more Kap?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in po we trust wrote:

That's what I came in here to say!
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in po we trust wrote:
Wow, you're right. I swear after that game I read that we put Culliver on Cruz w/ help over Rogers, because Culliver was the more physical corner. However, I just went back and looked at it and I guess it was Rogers in the 2nd half. Either way, hopefully our D can play like it did in that 2nd half cause they flat out dominated on drives that weren't started by the Kyle Williams' turnovers.

Culliver doesn't play in the slot and Brown does sparingly. I hope Nicks does play because these are the tests Culliver needs before the playoffs.

As far as Rogers in the slot, that is an extremely difficult position to cover. Not many CBs can do it but we just need to give him some help. Cobbs/Harvin are very quick and are a tough match up for anyone. Culliver is just learning the CB position so it will take him time to get accustomed in playing the slot. We have to role with Rogers for at least this year.........................

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ataal wrote:
Anyone else worried about Alex's finger? I keep seeing conflicting reports. Some say it's his throwing hand, some say it's his non-throwing hand.

Let's go with the assumption it's his throwing hand....it just HAD to be right before the Giants game.

Thoughts? Will it impact his throwing? Will we see more Kap?

Right, is it the throwing hand or non-throwing hand? Hopefully it doesn't affect him too much and we get something going through the air.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 3 of 55

Jump to: