Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eagles Fantasy Football Leagues Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 87, 88, 89  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marky_b27

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
Hi guys. It's me bothering again. This is in another league I'm in.

One guy told me he will trade me Aaron Rodgers and Michael Bush or Kyle Rudlph for Ray Rice and Vernon Davis. What do you think?

Anyone can help me out with his? Embarassed

Depends on who else you have at RB/QB/TE? If you already have a valid QB starter then stay put. If you have a weak to moderate starter with at least 1 other true #1 RB, make the deal. Rodgers upside can negate Rice's numbers and eclipse them by a larger margin. However it won't be in your favor if you have a solid fantasy option already at QB.

I would stick with Rice and Davis if I was in that situation.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Broadway Joe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:

One guy told me he will trade me Aaron Rodgers and Michael Bush or Kyle Rudlph for Ray Rice and Vernon Davis. What do you think?

Depends on who else you have at RB/QB/TE? If you already have a valid QB starter then stay put. If you have a weak to moderate starter with at least 1 other true #1 RB, make the deal. Rodgers upside can negate Rice's numbers and eclipse them by a larger margin. However it won't be in your favor if you have a solid fantasy option already at QB.

My othe QB Andy Dalton and Michael Vick. The problem is that the manager set it up so that QB is the most important position an my WR have let me down big time.

Thanks to Braylon4MVP for the sig!
JayAp07

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunnygsm wrote:
JayAp07 wrote:
HOLY

I thought I subbed someone in for DMC but I just checked and I didn't. Thank god I had R Matthews sitting on my bench and minutes left to put him in.

Im up by 2. I have Mathews, sunny has Colston.

DAMN YOU! I thought I had this one locked in!

LOL

Not like it mattered anyway. Colston had a monster game.

2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broadway Joe wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:

My othe QB Andy Dalton and Michael Vick. The problem is that the manager set it up so that QB is the most important position an my WR have let me down big time.

I'd stay with Vick/Rice/VD over Rodgers/Michael Bush not knowing your other RB.

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 16 Rec/ 296 Yds/ 3 TD/ 18.5 YPC/
Blahman88

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
Withmy89vision wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
Who wants Hakeem Nicks or Jermichael Finley...

Nobody wants your injured, under-performing players Blah

Still in the top three scorers this week, come at The Blah

Probably going to be top 4 instead once Andre Johnson score 13pts or more tonight. That would make you 2-3, right? I'd hate to see the creator of Varsity get demoted. Shocked Cool Scramble Blah, scramble!

Old man says what?

3-2

marky_b27

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Jroc04- he's 0-5

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Jroc04

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Poor Jroc04- he's 0-5

Vick has been utter garbage. D-Jax hasn't been dynamic. RBs aren't consistent. And I have trash TEs and D. It's easily the worst year I have ever seen.

Just need to pull it together to save relegation.

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Blahman88

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Poor Jroc04- he's 0-5

Vick has been utter garbage. D-Jax hasn't been dynamic. RBs aren't consistent. And I have trash TEs and D. It's easily the worst year I have ever seen.

The Blah would like Dwayne Bowe, will give you a WR and a QB/RB

marky_b27

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Poor Jroc04- he's 0-5

Surprised that Vick is your QB - is he your first choice?

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Broadway Joe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:

My other RB is Doug Martin but the guy has Jamaal Charles, Ryan Matthews, Rashard Mendenhall, C.J. Spiller and Michael Bush. He is quite deep at RB actually. His main target is Vernon Davis, maybe I can get a better RB in return. What do you think?

Blahman88

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Try and get a No.1/2 RB for Davis

Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broadway Joe wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:

My other RB is Doug Martin but the guy has Jamaal Charles, Ryan Matthews, Rashard Mendenhall, C.J. Spiller and Michael Bush. He is quite deep at RB actually. His main target is Vernon Davis, maybe I can get a better RB in return. What do you think?

His main Target is Rice don't be fooled. Just stay. I wouldn't feel comfortable at all if my starting RB were Martin and M. Bush. To each their own though. Good luck.

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 16 Rec/ 296 Yds/ 3 TD/ 18.5 YPC/
Broadway Joe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:

His main Target is Rice don't be fooled. Just stay. I wouldn't feel comfortable at all if my starting RB were Martin and M. Bush. To each their own though. Good luck.

You are right. No one has told me it is a good trade for me. I will decline.

Thanks for your help guys Very Happy

Blahman88

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RECAPS:

Quote:
Blah's Angry Koalas (3-2, 645.03 points) got the win over UKEaglesFansUKEagles (2-3, 608.96 points) 137.63 - 127.80, putting up the highest score they've earned all season. Blah's Angry Koalas scored first and went into Sunday in front 13.00 - 0. That advantage slipped away after the early Sunday games and they trailed by 2.00. Sunday night came to an end with Blah's Angry Koalas up by 12.33 and they stayed on top through the rest of the matchup.

Quote:
Mark's Spartans got the highest score of the season, destroying i lizzle fo shizzle 171.67 - 118.63. It was a legendary rout, and the 53.04-point margin of victory was the fifth-highest recorded in the league this season. i lizzle fo shizzle was led by Brandon Marshall with 32.40 points and Tom Brady who scored 18.23. Mark's Spartans (2-3, 648.57 points) climbs into seventh place while i lizzle fo shizzle (2-3, 609.63 points) drops to eighth place.

Quote:
HockeysHopefuls put up the second-highest point total in the league this week, stomping Eagles27 156.20 - 90.57. HockeysHopefuls is now coming out on top with regularity after winning their fourth straight. Larry Fitzgerald led Eagles27 with 17.20 points while Michael Turner brought in 14.90. HockeysHopefuls (4-1, 732.51 points) remains in first place and Eagles27 (1-4, 472.23 points) stays down in 11th place.

Quote:
Nabbs M*A*S*H Unit got the third-highest score of the season from Reggie Wayne (40.20), stomping Jroc04 139.10 - 74.73. Jroc04 is watching the season slip away, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. Jroc04, coming off a 110.63 - 101.63 loss against Eagles27, saw their scoring shrink this week. Nabbs M*A*S*H Unit (4-1, 648.66 points) remains in third place and Jroc04 (0-5, 481.53 points) is still looking up at everyone from the cellar.

Quote:
Poloc2289 beat Broadway Joe 117.00 - 97.10, led by the Chicago Bears Defense, who amassed the third-highest player score of the week with 34.00 points. While each team failed to hit their projections, Poloc2289 scored 87.4% of a projected 133.85 points to get the win. Broadway Joe, coming off a 140.37 - 112.23 win against UKEaglesFansUKEagles, saw their scoring shrink this week. The outcome could have been worse, Poloc2289 had a starter score zero points (Andre Brown). Broadway Joe (3-2, 584.97 points) drops to fifth place while Poloc2289 (4-1, 688.80 points) remains in second place.

Quote:
Johnnygunnz benefited from 25.90 points from Ryan Mathews to put a thrashing on Rickety89Crickets, 124.00 - 73.13. The beatdown was the second blowout loss of the year for Rickety89Crickets. Rickety89Crickets was done in by a drop in scoring from last week's 142.27 - 130.67 loss against Nabbs M*A*S*H Unit. Johnnygunnz (3-2, 575.80 points) climbs into sixth place and Rickety89Crickets (2-3, 509.00 points) sinks into 10th place

marky_b27

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
RECAPS:

Quote:
Mark's Spartans got the highest score of the season, destroying i lizzle fo shizzle 171.67 - 118.63. It was a legendary rout, and the 53.04-point margin of victory was the fifth-highest recorded in the league this season. i lizzle fo shizzle was led by Brandon Marshall with 32.40 points and Tom Brady who scored 18.23. Mark's Spartans (2-3, 648.57 points) climbs into seventh place while i lizzle fo shizzle (2-3, 609.63 points) drops to eighth place.

Oh yes - Brady like season coming up.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 87, 88, 89  Next
Page 51 of 89

Jump to: