Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Liverpool Thread III: He Scores, He Saves, Hes Gerrard
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luis Suarez - the only player guilty of diving in the history of the game.

And I suppose in his mind we're not going to do anything about the officials that ignore blatant fouls on Suarez in the box either? Or on any player on Stoke against any other opponent, for that matter?
Canadian Saint

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

NFL: New Orleans Saints
NHL: Edmonton Oilers
MLB: Minnesota Twins/ Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Phoenix Suns/Toronto Raptors
The Wyzzinator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

teamorange wrote:
reckless123 wrote:
This game wasnt that bad. Ive seen much worse.

Of course. you watch Chelsea.
ThinkICare

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing @ the Luis .gif

So apparently Lee Mason said he saw the Huth incident clearly and decided to take no action. Apparently today the FA decided to not hand out a ban for Huth's actions as well. Rolling Eyes

I sincerely fear for Luis now. I watched a comp of the bad tackles on him so far this season and it's not going to get any better. Think it'd be best if he was sold if it keeps up like this.
dotmotion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why hate Luis. He is such a romantic

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1720202&l=532301300f&id=167866666571743

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I don't think Huth was trying to stamp on Suarez. I think he just dragged his foot over his chest, without putting much pressure on it. They were so tangled up, I can definitely see why there was no punishment.
ThinkICare

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoxSox2004 wrote:
Honestly, I don't think Huth was trying to stamp on Suarez. I think he just dragged his foot over his chest, without putting much pressure on it. They were so tangled up, I can definitely see why there was no punishment.

He could've put his foot somewhere else and not on Suarez. Huth knew Suarez landed right in front of him. Don't really know what else to say besides that.
RoxSox2004

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThinkICare wrote:
RoxSox2004 wrote:

He could've put his foot somewhere else and not on Suarez. Huth knew Suarez landed right in front of him. Don't really know what else to say besides that.

It was step on his chest, or step on his head, or twist wildly and fall on him. He doesn't really 'stamp' on him anyway. Just taps his foot on him. Suarez's reputation for diving is not going to help him in this situation.
ThinkICare

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoxSox2004 wrote:

It was step on his chest, or step on his head, or twist wildly and fall on him. He doesn't really 'stamp' on him anyway. Just taps his foot on him. Suarez's reputation for diving is not going to help him in this situation.

He couldn't have possibly put his foot anywhere else? Really? Okay then, agree to disagree.

No one sane is saying Suarez has been a saint, but Suarez's past should not lead to this.

Edit: Interesting seeing Yaya with a Suarez-like dive and seeing how the media covers it.
ukjets21

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoxSox2004 wrote:
ThinkICare wrote:
RoxSox2004 wrote:

Huth is looking directly at Suarez and puts his foot on him, it's deliberate without a doubt.

Adopt a Jet: Sheldon Richardson

Tackles - 77
Sacks - 3.5
Forced Fumbles - 1
4 Carries - 4 Yards - 2 TDs
dotmotion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodgers about Alan Shearer
Quote:
"I saw someone recently criticising Joe Allen for not playing risk passes. Unbelievable. So-called pundits who don't know the dynamics of a team and how it functions,"

Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, love Rodgers taking a shot at anyone criticizing Joe Allen and his role right now. Did Alan miss the memo on Joe filling in for Lucas while he's out?

Love that #BlameSuarez is trending too. Laughing
dhunt2402

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great article on Suarez. He's been both a phenomenal footballer and a world class prick for quite some time it seems.

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/story/liverpool-striker-luis-suarez-already-had-bad-boy-reputation-montevideo-groningen-ajax-101112

Deadpulse on the sig
ukjets21

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhunt2402 wrote:
Great article on Suarez. He's been both a phenomenal footballer and a world class prick for quite some time it seems.

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/story/liverpool-striker-luis-suarez-already-had-bad-boy-reputation-montevideo-groningen-ajax-101112

I think everyone's always known that, but the vilification in this country is ridiculous. Especially when you have stupid decisions like not banning someone for stamping on him.

Adopt a Jet: Sheldon Richardson

Tackles - 77
Sacks - 3.5
Forced Fumbles - 1
4 Carries - 4 Yards - 2 TDs
dhunt2402

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukjets21 wrote:
dhunt2402 wrote:

I think everyone's always known that, but the vilification in this country is ridiculous. Especially when you have stupid decisions like not banning someone for stamping on him.

Can you imagine the public outrage and further vilification if he bit someone while at Liverpool? If anything he's better now. I'm not disagreeing that he's treated poorly, but that article shows why he's a big part of that.

Deadpulse on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 34 of 100

Jump to: