Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Give me hope, whats there to be excited about
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Well, you guys get to play the Titans twice. Pretty much all we have left too. We're both pretty much on the same level at this point, so we should get to see at least two good games in this season of misery. So yeah, there's that.
Solidarity between Jaguars and Titans fans? whatisthisidonteven

This season is a mess...

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
titans0021

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Well, you guys get to play the Titans twice. Pretty much all we have left too. We're both pretty much on the same level at this point, so we should get to see at least two good games in this season of misery. So yeah, there's that.

This season is a mess...
I just drove 10 hours round trip to watch the Titans lose 30-7 to the Vikings. I need to surround myself with as many people that can relate to my misery as possible.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 12 receptions, 237 yards, 1 touchdown
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
jagman777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

This season is a mess...
I just drove 10 hours round trip to watch the Titans lose 30-7 to the Vikings. I need to surround myself with as many people that can relate to my misery as possible.

what happens when a stoppable force meets a movable object

3 hours of pain and futility
charles shelton

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Give me hope, whats there to be excited about Reply with quote

AngryPirate wrote:
whats positive about this football season with the Jaguars? Why should i even turn on the sunday ticket and watch the blood bath against the bears? Gabbert has hit a wall, MJD cant wait to leave and I dont blame him. Robinson will prolly be shut down for a while. Blackmon cant get open in 2.5 seconds. Our offense is so stagnant its unbelievable. Our offensive line and the whole defense leaks like a sieve. And this is after a 4 year rebuilding process this team should look better, but it doesnt it looks worse then the first year of rebuilding.

Anger is the only positive and bright spot for the future of the Jaguars and its depressing, there is a long road ahead to even be competitive.

So again what is the positive side for this season?

we might get the #1 pick.
AngryPirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i vowed to be positive yesterday and I was I will continue that into today. Positive things Austin Lane had a sack. We forced two FG instead of two touchdowns. Gabbert only threw 2 INTS and our O-Line only allowed 3 sacks. Even though the box score doesn't show it Gabbert threw a TD. Defense had individual WRs under lock and key besides Marshall.

Things to look forward to can Austin Lane keep up his dominate play and make it two plays in one game? Will the Jaguars start Henne after the bye? Could the Jaguars get anything for gabbert in a trade besides a laugh?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:

i dont think locker has been given enough of a chance, plus your weapons are there imo, just need a rb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

i dont think locker has been given enough of a chance, plus your weapons are there imo, just need a rb

Yeah, Titans may be having a bad season, still need quite a few pieces. But at least you have Locker. That's more than us Jaguars fans can say. There's light at the end of the tunnel there. Unless you're interested in a Gabbert for Locker swap... Wink

But hey, misery loves company. I'll take it. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: