Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs Buffalo Bills
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who ya got???
Niners
88%
 88%  [ 24 ]
Bills
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 27

tiger9er08

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

straighthate wrote:
sbrown wrote:
Psychlone wrote:
Hope there's not much to this.
Alex Smith says he sprained middle finger on his throwing hand
Quote:
Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com reports that Smith said he suffered a sprain of the finger on his final pass of the game in the fourth quarter. There wasn’t much sign that something was wrong with Smith at the time since the wide margin on the scoreboard made it easy to think that Colin Kaepernick was just in to run out the clock.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/07/alex-smith-has-a-sprained-middle-finger-on-his-throwing-hand/

i hope not. its tough to get your hand around the laces with out your middle finger.

Last year Morgan in garbage time. Now Smith when he should have been on the sidelines. Frustrating

least if any idiot media member asks him which finger he hurt, he can show them =p
sbrown

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiger9er08 wrote:
straighthate wrote:
sbrown wrote:
Psychlone wrote:
Quote:
Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com reports that Smith said he suffered a sprain of the finger on his final pass of the game in the fourth quarter. There wasn’t much sign that something was wrong with Smith at the time since the wide margin on the scoreboard made it easy to think that Colin Kaepernick was just in to run out the clock.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/07/alex-smith-has-a-sprained-middle-finger-on-his-throwing-hand/

i hope not. its tough to get your hand around the laces with out your middle finger.

Last year Morgan in garbage time. Now Smith when he should have been on the sidelines. Frustrating

least if any idiot media member asks him which finger he hurt, he can show them =p
Wink

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbrown wrote:
tiger9er08 wrote:
straighthate wrote:
sbrown wrote:
Psychlone wrote:
Quote:

Wink

im actually hoping one of the Cohns ask him which finger he hurt Laughing
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UofMfan909 wrote:
Should probably avoid using the word on this forum though. Play it safe.

Yes, we should.

Also, I don't have access to the video, but I do think it's Kapper.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbrown wrote:
Psychlone wrote:
Quote:

CSN post game just said it was his non-throwing hand.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

straighthate wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:
Damn kaffer. That was a big hit though.
This game is way closer than it should be

Wow. Google the word you just called Kap before you do it again. Not talking

Yes, it's a VERY derogatory term used in South Africa...had to learn that in one of my numerous history courses in college. Oh how I disliked that class and the professor's style of teaching... Confused
Ataal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
sbrown wrote:
Psychlone wrote:
Quote:

CSN post game just said it was his non-throwing hand.

Whew! That's good news. Had it been his throwing hand, a week before we take out our revenge upon the Giants.....I would have been a very sad man.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrissooner49er wrote:
straighthate wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:
Damn kaffer. That was a big hit though.
This game is way closer than it should be

Wow. Google the word you just called Kap before you do it again. Not talking

Yes, it's a VERY derogatory term used in South Africa...had to learn that in one of my numerous history courses in college. Oh how I disliked that class and the professor's style of teaching... Confused

Thats why you are the great teacher you are now!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
that's why smith should be sitting out the rest of the game

... and I read in this morning's paper that he spained a finger on his throwing hand. Would have been a good time to protect our most important asset and get Kap some experience. How about it Jim? A four score lead in the 4th is plenty good enough to get the backup qb in there.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very good article by Bucky Brooks Shocked illustrating how our boys dismantled the Bills and Jets defense. God I love our coaches!!! With pictures for those with less creative minds like myself...

Alex Smith, Frank Gore powering 49ers' dynamic offensive attack
This play in particular was a fun one...
Quote:
Reverses: In the screengrab below, the 49ers are aligned in an ace formation. Receiver Ted Ginn is in motion, as if he's going to run a reverse behind a play-fake to Gore.

However, the 49ers fool the Jets, running the reverse to Manningham on the right. Manningham makes a few nifty cuts and finishes with a 28-yard gain.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000078915/article/alex-smith-frank-gore-powering-49ers-dynamic-offensive-attack?module=HP11_content_stream

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44
Page 44 of 44

Jump to: