Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pass Rush --
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep telling you guys we'll go 6-10.

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
footy_29

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:

Two wins thus far.

Vikings
Giants
Steelers
Panthers
Eagles
Cowboys
Giants
Ravens
Browns
Eagles
Cowboys

I can realistically see winning six or seven of those games. Obviously, RG3 has a lot of work to do for that to happen - needs to work better with his wide receivers - but he has adjusted well from game one and every game since. Of course, I am assuming the defense can likewise progress.

The defense showed a lot today, but Jackson/Wilson were lackluster; and I was disappointed with Riley's play. Very happy with Doughty, Jarvis, Bowen, Wilson and Kerrigan. Be interesting to see how they progress through the season. I could see 6-10, but I still believe 9-7 is reachable.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
definitely. 4th place in the division for the 5th year in a row! Shocked Sad Sad

I'd be shocked if we get over .500

Vikings- loss
Giants- loss
Steelers- loss
Panthers- loss
Eagles- loss
Cowboys- win
Giants- win
Ravens- loss
Browns- wins
Eagles- win
Cowboys- loss

Although, next year I do expect us to make a push for the playoffs.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AntiSuperstar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins have waived Markus White and signed Mario Addison, who I think is a much better fit in the 3-4. He looked like a quality player in the Colts preseason so I think he's worth giving a shot. I feel like Mike Shanahan was reading my mind on this one, I was just thinking the Redskins should make this move yesterday.
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiSuperstar wrote:
Redskins have waived Markus White and signed Mario Addison, who I think is a much better fit in the 3-4. He looked like a quality player in the Colts preseason so I think he's worth giving a shot. I feel like Mike Shanahan was reading my mind on this one, I was just thinking the Redskins should make this move yesterday.

Heard on the radio yesterday that White found out from Grant Paulsen's tweet saying he had been cut.

Is it really that hard to tell our own guys that, hey, we're letting you go before letting the media know/find out? *sigh*
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
AntiSuperstar wrote:

Heard on the radio yesterday that White found out from Grant Paulsen's tweet saying he had been cut.

Is it really that hard to tell our own guys that, hey, we're letting you go before letting the media know/find out? *sigh*
yeah. I agree, but with social media now a days running ramped. These things happen.

As to anti superstars point, I agree. I really liked Addison coming out. I'm actually quite shocked the Colts let him go.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: