Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 5: Seattle Seahawks @ Camolina Kittens
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
klyon7634

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BALL GAME BABY!!!!!!!

Bruce Irvin is a freaking Beast

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo that was all Bruce.
Boom!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have officially fallen in love with Bruce Irvin. Does that make me weird?! Shocked

Legion of Boom!
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We needed that

And quite frankly, we almost didn't deserve it.

Game ball goes to the D

MVP's: Bruce Irvin and Bobby Wagner.
HM's: Sherm and Browner
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boom! wrote:
I have officially fallen in love with Bruce Irvin. Does that make me weird?! Shocked

You can have him, I'll have my studmuffin Bobby Wagner Laughing
Plush

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruce irvin enters DROY talks after this performance, wagner is fringe

Every team has ugly victories during the season...this was our ugly victory in a game we should NOT have won with the mistakes we had.

This defense is ELITE, there's no way around it to me. Bring on the pats, this is a momentum builder
Shazor4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good win, offense needs to score more but it's getting there. Irvin is proving his doubters wrong and Wagner is really impressive.

Pats next week, will be tough.

Adopt a Hawk - Russell Wilson - 252 / 393 64.1% 3118 Yards 26 TD 10 INT 94 ATT 489 YDS 4 TDs

The best QB on the Seattle Seahawks
sirensong

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a way to end a ball game!!! I can't get enough of our D, so ridiculously good.

Easily the best game RW has played so far, I think Bevell actually called a solid game. But I still hate him.

Hey Mel! How's Burce Irvin at 15 look now??? BIAAAAATCH!
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
What a way to end a ball game!!! I can't get enough of our D, so ridiculously good.

Easily the best game RW has played so far, I think Bevell actually called a solid game. But I still hate him.

Hey Mel! How's Burce Irvin at 15 look now??? BIAAAAATCH!

I agree. For the most part, he called good plays. He is still crap and I don't like him
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an ugly win! Once again, we get another abyssmal performance from the passing game as Wilson throws more picks than he does touchdowns. If you figure that one of those picks went the other way for 6 points, that would cancel out the Golden Tate touchdown, meaning Wilson counted for zero points through the air. How long are we gonna allow this to continue?

This was definitely a defensive win! Our defense is getting better each week. The young guys are starting to get going and the goal line stand was a thing of beauty. I love our defense.

If we could just get some kind of passing game working, we could be a dominant team, but we couldn't even hang 20 points on the hapless Panthers, who came in 1-3 and without Jon Beason and Chris Gamble. Rolling Eyes

We were lucky to survive that game.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why they didn't sneak Cam Newton on that 4th and goal at the end zone for 1 yard i will never know but thank you lol.

Osprey called it by the way Caroll is praising Wilson saying he did what we wanted him to do and was in full control.
BBIB

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
What an ugly win! Once again, we get another abyssmal performance from the passing game as Wilson throws more picks than he does touchdowns. If you figure that one of those picks went the other way for 6 points, that would cancel out the Golden Tate touchdown, meaning Wilson counted for zero points through the air. How long are we gonna allow this to continue?

This was definitely a defensive win! Our defense is getting better each week. The young guys are starting to get going and the goal line stand was a thing of beauty. I love our defense.

If we could just get some kind of passing game working, we could be a dominant team, but we couldn't even hang 20 points on the hapless Panthers, who came in 1-3 and without Jon Beason and Chris Gamble. Rolling Eyes

We were lucky to survive that game.

We get it you don't like Russell Wilson but you don't bench your QB when he's 3-2. And before you go with the "Packers game shouldn't have counted" you are what your record is and the breaks balance out in this league

Because the Seahawks could have won vs the Cardinals on a final drive and could have been driving to beat the Rams if a receiver didn't fall.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
Why they didn't sneak Cam Newton on that 4th and goal at the end zone for 1 yard i will never know but thank you lol.

Osprey called it by the way Caroll is praising Wilson saying he did what we wanted him to do and was in full control.

I told you. Pete is an egomaniac. He will never admit that he made the wrong choice at QB. We're stuck with Wilson until at least mid season, probably more. If we stay at a .500 record or better, he'll stay the starter all year and we'll be stuck in mediocrity for years to come, just like the Jets with Mark Sanchez.
animaltested

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:

I told you. Pete is an egomaniac. He will never admit that he made the wrong choice at QB. We're stuck with Wilson until at least mid season, probably more. If we stay at a .500 record or better, he'll stay the starter all year and we'll be stuck in mediocrity for years to come, just like the Jets with Mark Sanchez.

Your logical fallacies per word might have broken a record.

Quote:
If you don't care for obscenity, you don't care for the truth; if you don't care for the truth, watch how you vote.
BBIB

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:

Yeah because Russell Wilson through 5 games is the same as a player who has been in the league for almost 5 years.

You're right Russell Wilson has peaked and in fact will only get worse, he has no hope of improvement.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 18 of 24

Jump to: