Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: @ Houston Texans (Option to leave Finley in Texas)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 61, 62, 63  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are we overreacting?
Yes
24%
 24%  [ 17 ]
No
42%
 42%  [ 30 ]
justo is an idiot
32%
 32%  [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 70

kgthekid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texans 11tyjillion
Packers 5

Fuzzy Slippers tells no lies.
RashaanSalaami

Global Moderator
Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
I dont care what yalls record is yall still scare me with all those offensive weapons. Is the injury to Finley serious?

Same here. It seems Rodgers is forming a nice chemistry with James Jones, and I don't know if Jennings is going to return from injury next Sunday. Not to mention you guys are going to come into the game pissed.

On a real note,I have a soft spot for the Packers. Before the Texans came into existence I was a Packers fan. I started watching football regularly when I was in 1st grade and my teacher made us do an assignment where we had to write a letter to famous people. I decided to write a letter to the Green Bay Packers and the Packers responded by sending me a team picture. Antonio Freeman and Brett Favre was my 2 favorite Packers back in the day. I still root for you guys except when you play us.

Good luck next Sunday night!

This team doesn't have a "pissed" mode. Our "pissed" game was last week. That's all they get for the season. Team doesn't really play with an edge.

I expect it to be a competitive game, but one where you will come out on top. BJ Raji NEEDS to play for us to have a shot though.
G3RMANATOR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texans will romp us, we've lost 3 close games now we get our asses kicked by a much better team. Fact is the SEA game got to our heads, we barely beat one of the 2 winless teams this year and lost to a 1 win team today, the seasons over.

Thanks to Walter on the sig!^
WIsportsfan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raji didn't look like he was in excruciating pain, same with Benson. Hope to God they can go next week.

Oh crap, I forgot to mention Watt in my last post. If there ever was a time for this team to go back to the bread and butter slant passes, it will be next week, to negate any pass rush. Quick slants, screens, really hope to see that come back next week, especially if they don't have Benson.
WIsportsfan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G3RMANATOR wrote:
Texans will romp us, we've lost 3 close games now we get our asses kicked by a much better team. Fact is the SEA game got to our heads, we barely beat one of the 2 winless teams this year and lost to a 1 win team today, the seasons over.

I just don't know how you can say the season is over after what has happened the last two years in regards to the Super Bowl winners. It's such a losers mentality and it's sickening.

Last edited by WIsportsfan on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siv

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texans by three scores. Andre Johnson with 250 yards receiving. Rodgers with 3 INT's.
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
This could get real ugly, real fast. Right now, Houston is just playing way too well.

We're really not, we've played mediocre teams other than Denver. The right side of our line is in major flux, which im sure Mathews will take full advantage of.

We really haven't ran the ball all to well, Arians only putting up numbers because he's getting a ton of carries.

We play 3 CB's and 3 S's in dime and our 3rd safety Demps broke his forearm last week so now we have a question mark their. So y'all should be able to exploit out secondary outside of JJoe.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WIsportsfan wrote:
G3RMANATOR wrote:

I just don't know how you can say the season is over after what has happened the last two years in regards to the Super Bowl winners. It's such a losers mentality and it's sickening.

Its not a losers mentality. You can clearly see this team is garbage if Aaron Rodgers isn't playing on MVP status, and he isnt close to that this season. We let the SEA game get to us and the season will suffer because of it, you don't lose to teams like the Colts and expect to beat the Texans, just not realistic.

Thanks to Walter on the sig!^
nfldraftguru1

lumberjackchris wrote:
CWood21 wrote:
This could get real ugly, real fast. Right now, Houston is just playing way too well.

We're really not, we've played mediocre teams other than Denver. The right side of our line is in major flux, which im sure Mathews will take full advantage of.

We really haven't ran the ball all to well, Arians only putting up numbers because he's getting a ton of carries.

We play 3 CB's and 3 S's in dime and our 3rd safety Demps broke his forearm last week so now we have a question mark their. So y'all should be able to exploit out secondary outside of JJoe.

You'll just chip him like everyone else has the last few weeks.

And Aaron won't have time to exploit the secondary.

lumberjackchris wrote:
CWood21 wrote:

Thank you for coming in here and being respectful about our team and I wish you guys the best of luck.

That being said, your not going to need it. We absolutely suck right now. Honestly I don't even care what the score is as long as Aaron doesn't get killed by Watt, Barwin, Reed, or a combination of the 3. I'm glad this game is on primetime. Getting our asses kicked on national television should at least restore some of the passion we had so, so long ago.
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Jennings/Finley/Raji/Benson:

HOU 41
GB 17

Without:

HOU 92
GB 3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone remember that New Orleans game from 2008? I think it's going to be like that, and probably the same score.

Houston 51
Green Bay 29

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:

Let's see how they play vs the jets. I think jets might surprise them a little, not enough to win, but a small surprise.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am as realistic of a fan as anyone, but I have yet to give up complete hope on this team. I am a firm believer history repeats itself, as 2009 and 2011 would say about the NYG, the way the whole season unfolded both years. 2010 season we lose 2 OT games week 5 and 6 against Redskins and Dolphins we should have NEVER lost, and all the injuries taking place in those first few weeks, not to mention a fluke loss to the Bears in the week 3 Monday night game. The rest is now history from what happened after that point. Well, here we are again. The one person who does play with an edge on our team though is Rodgers. I truly believe he goes back to the drawing board and comes up with some answers.
chucknorris101

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For all the crap people give finley about drops and sucking. If you want one point in the ballgame that totally turned the game around today it was when he went out. If we had jennings we probably would have been ok, but without we had no one to key coverage on and made rodgers' job so much harder.

If you notice the downhill...er falling off a cliff of the offense occurred immediately after his injury.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 2 of 63

Jump to: