Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 5: Shula Bowl! Dolphins @ Bengals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Shula Wins?
Don
73%
 73%  [ 11 ]
Dave
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

Author Message
phinmun


Joined: 29 Dec 2007
Posts: 2231
Location: South Carolina
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carlos2104 wrote:
phinmun wrote:
Well, Hartline does well against good competition. I'm starting him in fantasy and I'm banking on at least 200 yards tomorrow! Laughing
haha you and me both buddy


Last week was just sad

Started Julio Jones and got 1 catch for 4 points.

Started Dennis Pitta and got a big fat 0.

Hartline on the bench goes for 43! Laughing

And I lose by 30.

Nice Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deets


Moderator
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Posts: 12770
Location: Red Sox Nation
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phinmun wrote:
carlos2104 wrote:
phinmun wrote:
Well, Hartline does well against good competition. I'm starting him in fantasy and I'm banking on at least 200 yards tomorrow! Laughing
haha you and me both buddy


Last week was just sad

Started Julio Jones and got 1 catch for 4 points.

Started Dennis Pitta and got a big fat 0.

Hartline on the bench goes for 43! Laughing

And I lose by 30.

Nice Rolling Eyes


Scary. A friend of mine in my dynasty league did the exact same thing. (he had the same three players and made the same wrong choices). He managed to win though since he was playing a team that was super awful.
_________________

FF Member #67
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ovaw8lover


Joined: 06 Jan 2006
Posts: 9047
Location: Dolphins Stadium
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami's only chance of winning this game is to put up 30 points. The Bengals will pass the heck out of the ball today partly because they will not have success running the ball.
_________________
"Yesterday Is History, Tomorrow Is A Mystery, And Today Is A Gift. That Is Why It Is Called The Present.""
Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Emerica


Joined: 12 Nov 2011
Posts: 1380
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cincy: 28
Miami: 17

Hoping the boys prove me wrong.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miami2DaMax


Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 786
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our coach has no idea how to challenge plays, isn't this the 3rd time already this year on plays that he can't challenge or review?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miami2DaMax


Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 786
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Free 60 yard punt *shuts off game*
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ukdolfan


Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Posts: 8976
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami2DaMax wrote:
Our coach has no idea how to challenge plays, isn't this the 3rd time already this year on plays that he can't challenge or review?


Happens with every coach, really not a big deal.
_________________


^ Jamison on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ukdolfan


Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Posts: 8976
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really not convinced that punt was actually recovered.
_________________


^ Jamison on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ukdolfan


Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Posts: 8976
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So that's two sloppy turnovers causing a six to ten point swing.
_________________


^ Jamison on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ukdolfan


Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Posts: 8976
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like it going to be another game of home field refereeing.

Blatant illegal chop block on that 4th down conversion.
_________________


^ Jamison on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miami2DaMax


Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 786
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if playing the Bengals or Refs. Like seriously Bengals look like garbage, any other teams would have like 21 points after that crap.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Warpticon


Joined: 21 May 2010
Posts: 1561
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami2DaMax wrote:
Not sure if playing the Bengals or Refs. Like seriously Bengals look like garbage, any other teams would have like 21 points after that crap.


I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that no other team would have 21 points on 2 possessions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miami2DaMax


Joined: 24 Mar 2010
Posts: 786
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warpticon wrote:
Miami2DaMax wrote:
Not sure if playing the Bengals or Refs. Like seriously Bengals look like garbage, any other teams would have like 21 points after that crap.


I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that no other team would have 21 points on 2 possessions.


Failed Punt should have been a TD for them, Fumble could have easily, there's 14. Just after those two horrible mistakes, I don't see how another team couldn't.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Warpticon


Joined: 21 May 2010
Posts: 1561
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami2DaMax wrote:
Warpticon wrote:
Miami2DaMax wrote:
Not sure if playing the Bengals or Refs. Like seriously Bengals look like garbage, any other teams would have like 21 points after that crap.


I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that no other team would have 21 points on 2 possessions.


Failed Punt should have been a TD for them, Fumble could have easily, there's 14. Just after those two horrible mistakes, I don't see how another team couldn't.


And 14 is not 21. You seem to have missed the point. Laughing

Two nice plays for Charles Clay today. This is just what we needed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DolphWins


Joined: 07 Sep 2010
Posts: 1516
Location: Nashville
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tannehill is just pinpoint with all these passes, its awesome to watch.
_________________


Adopt a Dolphwin - Lamar Miller
157 Rush - 628 Yards - 4.0 Avg - 2 TD [] 25 Rec - 166 Yards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group