Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everything Else VII!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleacher report had one of their rankings they out out constantly and top was top 50 nfl so far this season. JJ was #1 D.Brown was #4 Arian in the 20's with JJoe and Schaub at #48. Loving the respect!

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
38 tot, 1 int, 1 sck, 3 ff, countless missed tackles
kenney

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
Bleacher report had one of their rankings they out out constantly and top was top 50 nfl so far this season. JJ was #1 D.Brown was #4 Arian in the 20's with JJoe and Schaub at #48. Loving the respect!

Why is Joseph so consistently underrated? There is exactly one corner who, when healthy, I would take over Joseph. But I see people putting guys like Patrick Peterson over him.
EliteTexan80

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

Why is Joseph so consistently underrated? There is exactly one corner who, when healthy, I would take over Joseph. But I see people putting guys like Patrick Peterson over him.

I think folks are starting to fall for his potential, not his production. He's produced, yes...but he's still scratching the surface as to what he can do. His size and speed is freakish...and he's already a great player...but there is so much more he can do with his physical traits, it's not even funny to think of where he will be 2-3 years from now.

Not saying I AGREE, just putting it out there.

vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
kenney

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliteTexan80 wrote:
kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

I think folks are starting to fall for his potential, not his production. He's produced, yes...but he's still scratching the surface as to what he can do. His size and speed is freakish...and he's already a great player...but there is so much more he can do with his physical traits, it's not even funny to think of where he will be 2-3 years from now.

That's fine, but there still aren't 48 better players in the NFL than Jonathan Joseph.
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
kenney wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:

That's fine, but there still aren't 48 better players in the NFL than Jonathan Joseph.

My wording was a little confusing JJoe was around #28 and I believe he was the top cb ranked

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 weeks until we're in Huston, still no idea what we're doing while down there....anyone got tips? ALSO, anyone here going to the Ravens game? Would like to meet some of you if you are....
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
2 weeks until we're in Huston, still no idea what we're doing while down there....anyone got tips? ALSO, anyone here going to the Ravens game? Would like to meet some of you if you are....

I may be there, depends on if I can miss school that tuesday. Ill be in section 133 and tailgating in the red lot I believe. If im down, ill be sure to let you know so you can get some of my award winning BBQ

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
amazingandre wrote:

I may be there, depends on if I can miss school that tuesday. Ill be in section 133 and tailgating in the red lot I believe. If im down, ill be sure to let you know so you can get some of my award winning BBQ

Thanks! Some people over on texanstalk offered to let me tailgate with them, some even offered to pick me up from my motel and drive me in to the stadium, since walkers cannot enter quite as early.
amazingandre

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need some help coming up with a cool sign to make for the Texans/Baltimore game, any ideas?

I was thinking something like:

A Wisconsin family's Texans trip
Airplane tickets to Houston: $749
Hotel cost: $360
Food for the weekend: $250
New items for man cave: $400
Houston finally beating Baltimore: Priceless
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:

Unfortunately I tried getting tickets for the Packers, or Ravens game, but they were too expensive (stupid bandwagoners) so I wont be able to make it to the game.

When are you going to fly in? Friday? Saturday?? We could meet up (I havent checked the calender to see if UH plays at home on that Saturday before the game). PM me, and we could probably go to the Texans Grile.

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
i need some help coming up with a cool sign to make for the Texans/Baltimore game, any ideas?

I was thinking something like:

A Wisconsin family's Texans trip
Airplane tickets to Houston: $749
Hotel cost: $360
Food for the weekend: $250
New items for man cave: $400
Houston finally beating Baltimore: Priceless

I'd add beer costs (make it some CRAZY number, like $12,000) and costs of the tickets (cause I know they ain't cheap) and go with that.

vike daddy wrote:
EliteTexan80 wrote:
I wanna be a mod.

vastly over rated.
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the back of the sign you should have "Jacoby Jones dropped this sign"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major props to Eric Winston, btw. No one should disagree with what he said

^LORK 88^
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TexansFan80 wrote:
Major props to Eric Winston, btw. No one should disagree with what he said

I was watching outside the lines today and one of people they had on said "Im just surprised he didnt have a bleep word in there" Sorry there are some classy educated guys in the NFL.

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
TexansFan80

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just made this trade in one of my fantasy leagues. Thoughts?

I got: Tom Brady

He got: Torrey Smith + Michael Vick

My other QB's are Big Ben and Carson Palmer, so obviously (at 1-4 thus far) I had to make a move. He had Brady and Matt Ryan, so it makes sense that he would give up Brady.

^LORK 88^

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 38 of 99

Jump to: