Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

trap games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: trap games Reply with quote

I've been thinking about the topic of trap games. Was tennessee a trap game? is MNF against the Jets a trap game? who knows, but i think one thing about our team is that we have a unique mental toughness that keeps us from getting arrogant and cocky.

thank about it

Over the last few season we have lost ball games every way possible. Our leaders have experienced losing big leads late in games, watching late game leads slip right past us, missing FGs at the buzzer, seeing a hail mary get batted down into a WR.

we have something most great teams don't and thats a lot of failure. Our core has grown together and we are mentally tough. When we finally lose a regular season game it wont be because it was a trap game for us

i like this mental toughness we have or at least should have developed

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the problem that great teams face; every game vs a lesser opponent becomes a possible trap.

I think we are at the point where we will smash the lesser teams and beat the majority of the great teams whether they are close games or big victories.

[quote="amazingandre"]Do me a favor and never quote me again[/quote]
norg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@NYJ

vs BUfflao

vs INDY

@ INDY

are pretty much our trap games
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

norg wrote:
@NYJ

vs BUfflao

vs INDY

@ INDY

are pretty much our trap games

You forgot the biggest trap game out of those teams. Home against the Vikings. We should know around that time if they are forreal or not. If we are still competing for home field week 16, the Vikes could be a tough game for us.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: