Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAET XXXII: Jailbait to Cougars: An 808 Guide to Women
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

TEAT XXXIII
"I wish TACT was more like TAET"
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
daddydingo's hotel motel holiday innscapades
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
The Blah Brotherhood of the traveling jorts
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Author Message
babyatemydingo


Joined: 15 Jan 2007
Posts: 6857
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles26 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
so apparently penn state has a squirrel whisperer

lolwut.jpg

She's got some cajones, though. I'd never go near those things, let alone put little hats on them.


I am less concerned about being around squirrels than I am being around her.

Dollars to donuts she declares as a psychology major.
Kooky chicks do that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 32389
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if one of you penn st children can get a facebook photo of your conquest of her, you will become new king of the forum.
_________________

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Was the dog eating the child?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14379
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
willy_law wrote:
Gordan Jospeh LEvitt is weird.


In Looper he is, though he does look eerily like Bruce Willis

I thought he did an excellent job nailing some of Bruce's mannerisms...I bought it pretty quickly. Thought the film was great. The whole bit with Paul Dano's character was awesome.

Yea it's definitely two parts....that whole second plot I wasn't expecting but it was handled really well.

That kid was a solid little actor...he was what like 6? Usually kids end up ruining Sci-fi movies and I thought he was one of the stronger performances overall.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Moderator
Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
we have a fat toddler in hooker makeup running around...while her sisters eats off the floor like a dog


I thought we agreed to keep dingo's personal life out of this forum...
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
if one of you penn st children can get a facebook photo of your conquest of her, you will become new king of the forum.


And of all squirrels everywhere.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 32389
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
if one of you penn st children can get a facebook photo of your conquest of her, you will become new king of the forum.


And of all squirrels everywhere.



Added perk.
_________________

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Was the dog eating the child?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Hammertime52


Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 9586
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching Lord of the rings,I don't care what anyone says, these movies are awesome
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 34437
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:
Watching Lord of the rings,I don't care what anyone says, these movies are awesome


Except for all the parts with Frodo.
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
willy_law


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 9291
Location: Villanova University
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
willy_law wrote:
Gordan Jospeh LEvitt is weird.


He have almost exclusively made good movies.


I can't take him seriously
_________________


TomRalph wrote:
Eli Manning is the devil.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7666
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
Watching Lord of the rings,I don't care what anyone says, these movies are awesome


Except for all the parts with Frodo.


Yea. Even thought that was the most important part of the story it was also the most boring.
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RandyMossIsBoss


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 17034
Location: Peppers90 on the sig, Justo on the avy
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willy_law wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
willy_law wrote:
Gordan Jospeh LEvitt is weird.


He have almost exclusively made good movies.


I can't take him seriously


I can't stand his voice. I forgot where I read this, but someone compared his voice to a teenage boy awkwardly trying to make his voice lower/deeper when he talks. Thought it was spot on as to how gordon-levitt sounds.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never once been able to finish any of the three LOTR movies. Too long bro.

But I have watched the entire Star Wars series one after the other.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hammertime52


Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 9586
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
Watching Lord of the rings,I don't care what anyone says, these movies are awesome


Except for all the parts with Frodo.


Yea. Even thought that was the most important part of the story it was also the most boring.




I completely agree. Frodo was such a baby back..baby?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RandyMossIsBoss


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 17034
Location: Peppers90 on the sig, Justo on the avy
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
I've never once been able to finish any of the three LOTR movies. Too long bro.

But I have watched the entire Star Wars series one after the other.


Same with me. I watched the entire 1st LOTR and was really losing interest by the end, and couldn't even finish the 2nd. Although I loved the star wars series and was really into it around when the 3rd came out.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14379
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are dumb...LOTR trilogy was awesome. ...

Battle at Helm's Deep.


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 72 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group