Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4: Titans @ Texans GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apollo Stallion wrote:
Had to love this sign yesterday (look for the hot chick behind the Titans fan in the bull pen with the sign that reads "I don't always watch teams that suck, but when I do it's the Titans".) Almost made up for the pathetically embarassing "wave" that Texan (and Astros) fans still think is cool.

LOL at that sign.

..and yeah, I think doing the waves at "football and basketball" games are a joke. Especially football. Why the hell would you want to do the wave while the team is on defense? Same thing with offense. When the team is on offense, you are suppose to be quiet. Defense you are suppose to be loud on all 3 downs (4 downs if the other team goes for it). Doing the wave at a Bball game is stupid too.
Baseball I can tolerate it since it's a slow pace game.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is exactly what we wanted to see happen. Dre giving Kareem some love for his play. We all, myself included, criticized Mr. Jackson to no end. I don't think he is completely transformed into a Pro-Bowl CB yet, but he is definitely improving.

In terms of his pick 6 I think he was sort of expecting a slant at that point in the game. We were already up big and you could see him anticipate the route, break on the ball, and show his speed down the sideline. He just looks like a different player than he did in 2010. J-Joe has been huge for him and its great to see Dre congratulate Kareem on the sideline.

[quote="amazingandre"]Do me a favor and never quote me again[/quote]
bunnyracin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Texans Antonio Smith on Titans David Stewart fined $7875: "That's nothing. I get fined $21K/he punches guys repeatedly & only gets ($7875)."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bunnyracin wrote:
Quote:
Texans Antonio Smith on Titans David Stewart fined $7875: "That's nothing. I get fined $21K/he punches guys repeatedly & only gets ($7875)."

Focus, Antonio, Focus. You earned all of your fines and this repeated complaining about the other guys fines relative to yours is like telling the cop that pulled you over that the car next to you was going faster. Unlike the situation with Joe Mays where we needed the league to send a signal that it was going to finally protect Matt Schaub, the o-line vs. d-line stuff just isn't going to get the same focus. Stewart is plenty dirty and we all know it, but it all depends on what they clearly caught on tape.

12 Year Texans Season Ticket Holder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21

Jump to: