Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Matt Johnson to fully participate Monday
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Desperado82

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
So, are you guys REALLY trying to tell me the Dallas Cowboys have issues at BOTH offensive line AND safety? When did these problems emerge? Is this something new? Or is this something that a certain group of intellectuals has been saying is a problem since BP was still the HC? It's kinda nice know that we can depend on certain positions to suck out loud over an 8 year period. When it comes to failing to fix obvious problems... The organization is as dependable as a certain geyser in a famous national park.

I propose that we dub the person responsible for these failures... "Old Gloryhole."

When you lose your starting strong safety (who up to his injury was looking pretty good), you're going to have some issues.

^^^Deadpulse
htfryar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
So, are you guys REALLY trying to tell me the Dallas Cowboys have issues at BOTH offensive line AND safety? When did these problems emerge? Is this something new? Or is this something that a certain group of intellectuals has been saying is a problem since BP was still the HC? It's kinda nice know that we can depend on certain positions to suck out loud over an 8 year period. When it comes to failing to fix obvious problems... The organization is as dependable as a certain geyser in a famous national park.

I propose that we dub the person responsible for these failures... "Old Gloryhole."

Come on Slam. This post was lame, even for you.

Sensabaugh is solid and Church was having a good year. Then Church got hurt and Danny McCray got a shot. He was actually pretty decent last week. Yes, he has his limitations, we all knew that. It's not like we're trotting out scrubs like Lynn Scott and Keith Davis.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: