Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DARRIN'S WATCHING YOU (OT THREAD)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

GWROAT?
Jerry Rice
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
Jerry Rice
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
Randy Moss
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Darrin Chiaverini
39%
 39%  [ 19 ]
Estonian "Straight Cash/Credit/Money Order Homey" Zulu
29%
 29%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 48

Estonianzulu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KevinMack34 wrote:
I'm starting a thread about the NFL network's '95 Browns. It deserves it's own thread.

I know that because I had more posts on my Facebook feed about that show than the Presidential Debate.

If the mods lock it and say go to the OT thread I am quiting this forum forever and moving to the Baltimore board.

Was this supposed to be clever? It wasn't. If you have a question about whether something is acceptable, PM one of us.
KevinMack34

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
KevinMack34 wrote:
I'm starting a thread about the NFL network's '95 Browns. It deserves it's own thread.

I know that because I had more posts on my Facebook feed about that show than the Presidential Debate.

If the mods lock it and say go to the OT thread I am quiting this forum forever and moving to the Baltimore board.

Was this supposed to be clever? It wasn't. If you have a question about whether something is acceptable, PM one of us.

No, it was an Off Topic remark in the 75 page long OT thread. I have some friends in real life who used to frequent this board who I watch games with on Sunday's, but no longer do because of the amount of threads that get locked. They have moved on to "greener pastures." I have a screen shot I saved that shows 16 locked threads on page one at one time. Half of which were very much Browns related, but were told to be either in the game day thread or the countless page OT thread.

The mod's have killed a good part of the discussion that used to take place here.

Now this is a discussion that belongs in the "Off Topic" thread. I'm sure it will get deleted though.

But hey, lets have keep a couple fantasy football threads on the first page at all times (even though they have a message board on their league homepage) b/c that is really on topic and lock down threads about interesting Browns related stories.

For the record I think the Fantasy Football threads are a good thing and shouldn't be locked, but I think a number of threads that have been moved into the "OT" thread or locked should have stayed. If it is a horrible topic it will naturally die all on its own. Off topic should be for things that are completely "Off Topic." Locking a thread about Mr. Polk for example and saying "Take this to the OT Thread" is unacceptable in my mind. Clearly he is interesting to Browns fans or he wouldn't have so many views and comments by Browns fans all over the internet.

Stick to your job, combine threads that are on the same subject and keep people from getting at each other's throats.

Sorry, rant over.
Dawgpoun8017

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KevinMack34 wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:
KevinMack34 wrote:

No, it was an Off Topic remark in the 75 page long OT thread. I have some friends in real life who used to frequent this board who I watch games with on Sunday's, but no longer do because of the amount of threads that get locked. They have moved on to "greener pastures." I have a screen shot I saved that shows 16 locked threads on page one at one time. Half of which were very much Browns related, but were told to be either in the game day thread or the countless page OT thread.

The mod's have killed a good part of the discussion that used to take place here.

Now this is a discussion that belongs in the "Off Topic" thread. I'm sure it will get deleted though.

But hey, lets have keep a couple fantasy football threads on the first page at all times (even though they have a message board on their league homepage) b/c that is really on topic and lock down threads about interesting Browns related stories.

For the record I think the Fantasy Football threads are a good thing and shouldn't be locked, but I think a number of threads that have been moved into the "OT" thread or locked should have stayed. If it is a horrible topic it will naturally die all on its own. Off topic should be for things that are completely "Off Topic." Locking a thread about Mr. Polk for example and saying "Take this to the OT Thread" is unacceptable in my mind. Clearly he is interesting to Browns fans or he wouldn't have so many views and comments by Browns fans all over the internet.

Stick to your job, combine threads that are on the same subject and keep people from getting at each other's throats.

Sorry, rant over.

if you dont like the way the mods run the forum, leave... simple as that and dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

nugpimpen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im in fort myers this Sunday. Been looked for browns backers bars online but haven't seen anything. Any advice?

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
BgDawg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
Im in fort myers this Sunday. Been looked for browns backers bars online but haven't seen anything. Any advice?

http://fans.clevelandbrowns.com/fans/backers/tracker.php

Looks like there may be at least one populated club in the area.
fatpig

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:

i've been to the one in Punta Gorda. a bit of a drive from Myers but it was cool.
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackFan333 sighting.

Been so long i was starting to think he had forgotten about us.

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin
Pierre Desir
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys see this?

I seriously almost peed myself reading this.

http://profootballmock.com/?p=4810

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
buno67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
You guys see this?

wow now that was funny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
You guys see this?

Sooooo funny. I lol'd at work on the "EAT [inappropriate/removed] AND DIE WILSON" line and everyone in my row looked at me Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
You guys see this?

dude that was a gem

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pmk wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
You guys see this?

Sooooo funny. I lol'd at work on the "EAT [inappropriate/removed] AND DIE WILSON" line and everyone in my row looked at me Laughing

I KNOW ME TOO HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'VE READ IT 3 TIME SNOW AND ITS BETTER EACH TIME.

I LOVE when Romo and Flacco pop in.

Especially Flacco. HOW COME NOBODY THINKS I'M ELITE?????????

FLAbrownfan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so we start our district play tonight on the road...

good news - the team we play is not that great... not due to players, they have a few... but they run a goaline D every time (6-2) with no safties and man cov. every time....

bad news - its a good chance it pours down rain... we fumbled way too many snaps in our first practice this week but did get better... however our "nike" balls that we use because we are a nike elite school are like sponges and get so heavy that passing the ball can be a big problem.

Pray we need to win this one... Pray

R.I.P Crackburn, always in our hearts
adopt a Brown: Davone Bess - The best- one catch, one first down--- never mind person foul takes away! arrghhh Reg on the SIG
FLAbrownfan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fsubrowns9510 wrote:
pmk wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
You guys see this?

I KNOW ME TOO HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'VE READ IT 3 TIME SNOW AND ITS BETTER EACH TIME.

I LOVE when Romo and Flacco pop in.

Especially Flacco. HOW COME NOBODY THINKS I'M ELITE?????????

Shocked Shocked

oh my... i did not think i would laugh this hard..... but i did!

R.I.P Crackburn, always in our hearts
adopt a Brown: Davone Bess - The best- one catch, one first down--- never mind person foul takes away! arrghhh Reg on the SIG
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man this Cardale Jones guy is certainly a winner

Quote:
Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL, we ain't come to play SCHOOL classes are POINTLESS

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1360075-cardale-jones-ohio-state-qb-shows-true-colors-with-football-tweet

http://deadspin.com/5949274/ohio-states-third+string-quarterback-aint-come-to-play-school

Last edited by fsubrowns9510 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 75 of 99

Jump to: