Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Record Prediction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrankJets

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Record Prediction Reply with quote

I think this team has indeed gave up. I see 4-12.
RDawg10

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want 4-12 because obviously that gives us an earlier pick but i just dont see it. We will still grind out wins throughout the year. Quite honestly i could see us reaching 8 mainly because we can compete with opponents like seattle, st louis, miami, bills, jax, tennessee, even san diego didnt look good last week.

If this team can limit turnovers i think we can win games. Turning the ball over 4 times and a blocked punt wont cut it especially against the 49ers. Lack of consistency is this teams flaw. I still believe this a mediocre roster but what it comes down to is limiting turnovers and playing consistent. Not that i see that happening i just believe if this team can limit turnovers we can compete in every game.

I know everyone thinks this week is the week we get smashed by the Texans etc. but this monday night will be the proving ground to what correlates the rest of the season. Im not saying i see them winning but competing would say alot. Theres still 12 games to go in the season and a lot of football to be played.

my prediction 8-8

Houston- L

Indianapolis- W Keller, Hill come back

New England- L

Miami- W

Seattle- L

St Louis- W

New England- L

Arizona- L

Jacksonville- W

Tennessee- W

7-7 at this point

San diego- W

Buffalo- L
KingOfTheHill84

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Houston- L
Indianapolis- L or W
New England- L
Miami- W or L
Seattle- L
St Louis- W or L
New England- L
Arizona- L
Jacksonville- W- only sure thing
Tennessee- L
San Diego- L
Buffalo- L

maybe 3-13/4-12/5-11 one of those 3

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
Rich51

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
Houston- L
Indianapolis- L or W
New England- L
Miami- W or L
Seattle- L
St Louis- W or L
New England- L
Arizona- L
Jacksonville- W- only sure thing
Tennessee- L
San Diego- L
Buffalo- L

maybe 3-13/4-12/5-11 one of those 3

I pretty much agree except I think Luck will eat us up. The Miami and Jacksonville games are the only ones I think we can win. If we played Miami at the end of the year, I think we would lose that one as well.

I know this seems really negative but we haven' t had any bright spots this year. Our wr get pushed around our running game is non existent,our defense can't stop a speedy runner, our defensive backfield lost Revis. I guess our kicking game is holding up.
jetskid007

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at our skill positions right now and that answers your question.

I think we'll be 6-10 at the end of the season. With Revis and Santonio, I would've stuck with 9-7/10-6. As much as Santonio pisses me off, he won us that Miami game and I could've seen his presence in the lineup winning us another game or 2.

Although Revis is the far more dominant player, we have scheme and (some) talent to rely on at corner. We don't have the Antonio Cromartie of WRs on this squad (maybe Antonio was right Laughing ).
KingOfTheHill84

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetskid007 wrote:

I think we'll be 6-10 at the end of the season. With Revis and Santonio, I would've stuck with 9-7/10-6. As much as Santonio pisses me off, he won us that Miami game and I could've seen his presence in the lineup winning us another game or 2.

Although Revis is the far more dominant player, we have scheme and (some) talent to rely on at corner. We don't have the Antonio Cromartie of WRs on this squad (maybe Antonio was right Laughing ).

6 wins is too much, I cant name 4 teams left we can beat with our talent pool

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
green24

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
jetskid007 wrote:

Upsets happen. The Jaguars beat the Ravens last year. The Browns beat the Patriots the year before.
KingOfTheHill84

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
jetskid007 wrote:

Upsets happen. The Jaguars beat the Ravens last year. The Browns beat the Patriots the year before.

I hear you, I know "any given Sunday" but realistically I cant see this team, who's worse than last years team that won 8 games, winning more than 4 or 5. We should be 1-3 if Miami could make a FG

DHarvey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entirely depends on who is our QB:

If Mark continues entire season, we will finish 5-11

If Tim takes over after Monday Night massacre, we go 7-9

If McElroy takes over after Monday Night Massacre, we go 9-7, yup, 9-7. He's better than you think.
KingOfTheHill84

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DHarvey wrote:
Entirely depends on who is our QB:

If Mark continues entire season, we will finish 5-11

If Tim takes over after Monday Night massacre, we go 7-9

If McElroy takes over after Monday Night Massacre, we go 9-7, yup, 9-7. He's better than you think.

Tebow is not winning us 5 games and McElroy isn't winning us 7 games

you lost your juggler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: