Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

marshawn lynch question (fantasy related)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
c_mcclure15

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: marshawn lynch question (fantasy related) Reply with quote

Have a quick question guys. Might be trading darren Mcfadden straight up for Lynch. Just have a couple concerns.

Is he ever really used in the receiving game? if not no big deal as he is a beast and gets 20-25 carries a game where a 100 yard game seems highly likely every week.

But my other questions are about the suspension, is that not going to happen or still up in the air? Also what do you make of his back spasm think it will be a lingering issue or not a big deal?
JOEJOE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since Lynch has been with Seattle he hasn't been much of a factor in our passing attack (he catches around the mid 20's per year so far), but given his importance to this offense in the running game, I would say make the trade, McFadden can put up monster FF numbers, but he is such a China Doll one good hit and he's out the entire year.

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynch is the leading rusher since week 9 of last year in the NFL. Even if you could guarantee Run DMC would play all 16 games this year, I would still pick Lynch...That should tell you something..

"We all we got, we all we need"
c_mcclure15

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool guys thanks helps a lot though I am going to try with ridley and a reciever first as itd be nice to have them both since you never know what ridley will do but if it fails I think ill send mcfadden his way
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynch isn't much of a receiving threat and to be honest, I don't know what's going on with his suspension. With that said, make the trade. Lynch is a very good and consistent runner and McFadden is very fragile and lacks consistency from week to week. You're way better off with Lynch.
Tooki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
Lynch isn't much of a receiving threat and to be honest, I don't know what's going on with his suspension. With that said, make the trade. Lynch is a very good and consistent runner and McFadden is very fragile and lacks consistency from week to week. You're way better off with Lynch.

I think that Lynch's suspension will be dealt with after the season.
sirensong

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:

Im starting to feel that way as well. Which honestly might be a bad thing for the Hawks. We could be in much better shape to contend next year than now.
Tooki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
Tooki wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:

Im starting to feel that way as well. Which honestly might be a bad thing for the Hawks. We could be in much better shape to contend next year than now.

With how the Hulk has looked though, I think that we will do ok. If Russell Wilson/Matt Flynn/other looks good as well, then we can still pull off some good wins.

And I don't expect a big suspension, if any. It's Marshawn's first DUI offence.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: