Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Finally! the day Ive waited so long for..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JRT2006

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Finally! the day Ive waited so long for.. Reply with quote

From San Antonio, Ive finally managed to get a group of guys for a road trip to KC to see my team play! My first game at arrowhead...will be there to see KC and cinci. Early I know, but Im looking to hit up a tailgate party and hang out with my fellow fans. Anybody else going to be there that I could probably meet? It'll be me and two.other firefighter co-workers (one a KC fan and the other a Bengal fan) plus an old coworker whos a steelers fan along for the ride.

Let me know if youll be there! So Excited! Section 105!
kingseanjohn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Any place you'd suggest to watch Chiefs games in San Antonio? I'm heading back there next week.

2014 Adopt-A-Chief: Jamaal Charles
Carries:133/Yds:692/TD:8/YPC:5.2
Rec:22/Yds:148/TD:2
JRT2006

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kingseanjohn wrote:
Congrats! Any place you'd suggest to watch Chiefs games in San Antonio? I'm heading back there next week.

Not sure your area of travel but Twin Peaks, Tilted Kilt, Lion & Rose are our usual spots. There is a strictly sports TVs galore bar somewhere. Ill have to get back to you on tjat
kingseanjohn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JRT2006 wrote:
kingseanjohn wrote:

Not sure your area of travel but Twin Peaks, Tilted Kilt, Lion & Rose are our usual spots. There is a strictly sports TVs galore bar somewhere. Ill have to get back to you on tjat

Thanks I appreciate it!

2014 Adopt-A-Chief: Jamaal Charles
Carries:133/Yds:692/TD:8/YPC:5.2
Rec:22/Yds:148/TD:2
JRT2006

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ticket was the last place I was thinking of. Its a bigger place, likely more crowded. Good beer selection but limited food. A lot of TVs, good sports atmosphere. Personally though, Myself and friends always choose Twin Peaks, Tilted Kilt, and Lion & Rose. In that specific order. Twin Peaks (or the one we went to) had booths with their own television & NFL Ticket, so pick the game of your choice pretty much while you sit and eat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: