Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Postgame Thread: Chicago @ Dallas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atran35

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryan Broaddaus does a great analysis on the PICK 6 and the FUMBLE/INTERCEPTION to Lance Briggs:

PICK 6 = Dez fault.
Fumble/interception: Mackenize fault.

These plays put the Boys 14 in the hole at which point we had to air it out. Sad

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/videos/Upon_Further_Review_Week_Four/a0323c9d-762c-4d27-bb32-5e0600733872
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atran35 wrote:
Bryan Broaddaus does a great analysis on the PICK 6 and the FUMBLE/INTERCEPTION to Lance Briggs:

PICK 6 = Dez fault.
Fumble/interception: Mackenize fault.

These plays put the Boys 14 in the hole at which point we had to air it out. Sad

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/videos/Upon_Further_Review_Week_Four/a0323c9d-762c-4d27-bb32-5e0600733872

K.O's VollyBall play also cost us points. At least three and possibly seven.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
dahobofest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
The Giants Oline is bad and has been for a little while now. You guys don't have to acknowledge that, but it doesn't make it untrue.

Cutler played behind a line just as bad as yours, if not worse.

I imagine that the week off will do Romo and your OL some good. Tough matchup after the bye, but those are the breaks.

You're kidding yourself if you think Eli has a bad o-line. Everytime I watch him play, which is most weeks because I have Sunday ticket, he has a clean pocket and plenty of time to throw.

Cutler may have played behind a bad line, but when he does, he's awful. The past few weeks his offensive line hasn't been bad at all.
dahobofest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IR0NM1KE wrote:
I noticed a few members writing off Romo in the first few pages. I think he is off to a terrible start, but you can't place that all on one person. There is plenty of blame to go around. The stat line is atrocious through 3 weeks, but I think we all know not to take that as the 'end all be all' by now. I have a feeling he bounces back and posts his typical per game numbers from now to season's end.

Honest question, and I hope no1 takes offens... Would you trade Romo for Eli right now if you could?

Week 1 he had good stats. Week 2, if the receivers catch the balls thrown to them, he would have had a few touchdowns... Week 3, if same story plus penalties, and like usual, lack of protection. Week 4, same story, if the receivers do their job running the right routes and catching passes while the o-line blocks marginally better, there'd be a couple of touchdowns and no interceptions. So is he off to a terrible start? Not really. I think he's playing as well as he usually does. Do his stats look bad? Yes, but his stats are extremely misleading.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: