Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Saints 2013 Draft Thread.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saintsfan wrote:
101stSaintsFan wrote:
Call it pessimism, but I don't think Graham stays.

Why do you think that?

Graham is going to go to whatever team offers him the best contract. You can see it in his attitude, he wants to be the best, be paid like the best, and be recognized as the best. If we want him we will have to give him the best offer, and I don't know if we have the cap flexibility to do that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
saintsfan wrote:
101stSaintsFan wrote:

Why do you think that?

Graham is going to go to whatever team offers him the best contract. You can see it in his attitude, he wants to be the best, be paid like the best, and be recognized as the best. If we want him we will have to give him the best offer, and I don't know if we have the cap flexibility to do that.
He said he was gonna retire if he ever had to play without Brees Laughing That means he staying forever...right??!

Adopt-A-Saint 2014
WR Kenny Stills 0 cat 0 yds 0 TD
S Rafael Bush 0 tak 0 INT 0 PD 0 FF
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saintsfan wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
saintsfan wrote:
101stSaintsFan wrote:

Why do you think that?

He said he was gonna retire if he ever had to play without Brees Laughing That means he staying forever...right??!

Brees said he'd put the team before his salary, and we all saw how that turned out. Laughing

I just don't see Graham as a guy who cares where he plays, as long as he's a star and getting paid like one, he'll be happy. That's not a knock on him either, he's good enough that he can have that attitude. I just don't know if we'll be able to match an offer if someone makes a ridiculous one

Last edited by tylerdouglass on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
wow_junky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever we draft may not be effective whilst Brees is still firing.... even the best defensive players need a year to bed in and Brees will be 2 years older by then.

If we are drafting top 10 I think we should trade back for a later first & a second and draft BPA for need; pass rusher, tackle, OLB
Madmike90

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys figured this would be the best place to find some LSU fans…just a couple of questions about MLB Kevin Minter…firstly do you guys think he will declare this offseason? And do you think his listed size is accurate?…LSU list him at 6-2” 245lbs but on tape he looks smaller than that…any info would be appreciated.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: