Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donut wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
I want to hate Jay Cutler....but I just can't. He just plays beautifully. And seeing him throwing it to Brandon....oh it was too much.

On a side note. I hope we beat the Patriots so bad because of that expletive expletive expletive McDaniels. If he had a twitter I would harass him every single day.

I think majority of NE forum would do the same except maybe 3 people.
broncosfan07 wrote:
If I was a Pats fan that would be my avatar. Get on it Donut.

Its actually my desktop. If I have time might make it a sig. Laughing

If I saw McDaniels in public it's possible I would get arrested.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
Donut wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
I want to hate Jay Cutler....but I just can't. He just plays beautifully. And seeing him throwing it to Brandon....oh it was too much.

On a side note. I hope we beat the Patriots so bad because of that expletive expletive expletive McDaniels. If he had a twitter I would harass him every single day.

broncosfan07 wrote:

I think about that quite frequently. I would almost certainly punch him in the face. The 2009 draft was one o the worst in NFL history. But he did get us Demaryius, Decker, and made us suck so bad we could draft Von Miller.

I think we can all agree Josh was a disaster. Hiring a then 32 year guy to run a franchise was a completely stupid move by Bowlen to begin with. The youngest coach in the NFL now (Dennis Allen) is 40.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbronx42 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
Donut wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:

broncosfan07 wrote:

I think about that quite frequently. I would almost certainly punch him in the face. The 2009 draft was one o the worst in NFL history. But he did get us Demaryius, Decker, and made us suck so bad we could draft Von Miller.

I think we can all agree Josh was a disaster. Hiring a then 32 year guy to run a franchise was a completely stupid move by Bowlen to begin with. The youngest coach in the NFL now (Dennis Allen) is 40.

I would thank him for deymarius and decker, and then forcefully ask him again and again why he drafted moreno, ayers and the entire 09 class

mess with him at your peril
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/kerry_byrne/10/02/peyton-manning-tom-brady/index.html?sct=nfl_wr_a3

Makes me giddy with excitement for Sunday. A modern classic.

WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im a proud coach tonight boys. Some of you know Im the QB/WR coach and newly assigned assistant-OC at my alma mater HS.

My QB just texted me saying he just committed to play D1 football next year. Joining the teams RB, DE, DT, S, K all going D1, and 6 other seniors going D2/D3. Very proud of this kid though. Was a 5'10 130lb kid his freshman year now 6'3 205lb. Put in a ton of work to get where he is.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AussieBronco66 wrote:
dbronx42 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
Donut wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:

broncosfan07 wrote:

I would thank him for deymarius and decker, and then forcefully ask him again and again why he drafted moreno, ayers and the entire 09 class

I understood the Ayers pick. I liked him as a prospect. I thought he could've been very good predraft. Raji, Ayers, Nicks(to an extent) and Harvin were 3 1sts round guys I liked. Smith was ok player not a fan of the trade at all. Still loved McKinley pick Crying or Very sad
Bit off way to much. Still think he can be good but we'll see. I'm expecting him and Caserio to be a duo of HC and GM. I think really highly of Caserio and like Demitroff will be better than Pioli. But he's done great job drafting recently.
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Im a proud coach tonight boys. Some of you know Im the QB/WR coach and newly assigned assistant-OC at my alma mater HS.

My QB just texted me saying he just committed to play D1 football next year. Joining the teams RB, DE, DT, S, K all going D1, and 6 other seniors going D2/D3. Very proud of this kid though. Was a 5'10 130lb kid his freshman year now 6'3 205lb. Put in a ton of work to get where he is.

Nice one man. Which College has he committed to if you don't mind me asking?

MUFC OK
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:

Not at all. Its a small D1-AA school in Pennsylvania called Duquesne.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
lomaxgr wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:

Apparently Leigh Bodden went there. Didn't know that!

MUFC OK
broncos67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
lomaxgr wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:

Great school. Obviously I'm familiar being from the state. Had a friend go there and he loved it.

Thanks, Tzimisce
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About time CU got a new Rec Center

UCCS had a brand new one when I was there, and now Metro State doesn't have one at all hate that campus.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:

UCCS had a brand new one when I was there, and now Metro State doesn't have one at all hate that campus.

My roommate's older brother was the student body president and got all the funding etc passed for the rec. I'm really pumped, but I will be a senior when it is done.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

My roommate's older brother was the student body president and got all the funding etc passed for the rec. I'm really pumped, but I will be a senior when it is done.
I'm excited for Basketball season, Colorado might struggle with youth this year but they'll be a regular top 25 program soon, Tad Boyle is a boss.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncos67 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
lomaxgr wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:

Great school. Obviously I'm familiar being from the state. Had a friend go there and he loved it.

I actually went to High School with a kid that played Baseball there. Unfortunately the school dropped the baseball program after the market crashed and school started dropping athletic teams.

The football teams very good. Ive never visited the school but from what he said he loved it. He chose them over Brown and Lehigh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check it out guys, my Nike elite Von Miller jersey arrived!

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 10 of 100

Jump to: