Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT - Philadelphia Eagles (3-1) vs Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 103, 104, 105  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
willy_law


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 9407
Location: Villanova University
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am confident in my Eagles watch player.
_________________
TomRalph wrote:
Eli Manning is the devil.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 37536
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
The team with 1 win is talking smack?


And a poor player
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be honest with guys, as I eluded to earlier, but I do not have a lot of confidence going into this game. You guys know that I'm not a pessimist in any way, but some major factors are stacking against us.

But in true Eagle fan fashion, I hope they prove me wrong.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 35030
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
I'll be honest with guys, as I eluded to earlier, but I do not have a lot of confidence going into this game. You guys know that I'm not a pessimist in any way, but some major factors are stacking against us.

But in true Eagle fan fashion, I hope they prove me wrong.


The giants game started our hell stretch. Until the week after our bye, every team we play will have more time to prepare than we did.
_________________


RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 15254
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
I'll be honest with guys, as I eluded to earlier, but I do not have a lot of confidence going into this game. You guys know that I'm not a pessimist in any way, but some major factors are stacking against us.

But in true Eagle fan fashion, I hope they prove me wrong.

Yea, them coming off a bye, being desperate because of their one win, all the guys they have coming back, and us just having a hard fought divisional game...definetly makes this a tougher game. I think it'll say a lot about this team if we can come out with a solid victory Sunday.
_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
I kind of want to taste it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4/12 picked us from ESPN's panel of pickers:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 35030
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
4/12 picked us from ESPN's panel of pickers:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks


No respect. All the other divisional leader besides us are supposed to win with little competition this weekend.
_________________


RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 50944
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope we are never favorited.
_________________
theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 18 Mar 2008
Posts: 11580
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
I'll be honest with guys, as I eluded to earlier, but I do not have a lot of confidence going into this game. You guys know that I'm not a pessimist in any way, but some major factors are stacking against us.

But in true Eagle fan fashion, I hope they prove me wrong.

Yea, them coming off a bye, being desperate because of their one win, all the guys they have coming back, and us just having a hard fought divisional game...definetly makes this a tougher game. I think it'll say a lot about this team if we can come out with a solid victory Sunday.


Isn't this the stretch where we get like 5 teams coming off bye weeks?
_________________

Phire sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/Jeff_McLane/
Quote:
Bobby April on his special teams units: "I have to resurrect it from these ashes."
Quote:
Brandon Boykin takes the high road on WR Antonio Brown calling him a "candy bar" for #Steelers to eat up: "That's his opinion," he said.
Quote:
A day after Reid didn't rule him out for season, Jason Peters declined to answer any questions about his condition. Appears to walk fine.

_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
Isn't this the stretch where we get like 5 teams coming off bye weeks?


3 in a row: first PIT, followed by DET, then ATL has the same bye week as us.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jroc04


Joined: 18 Mar 2008
Posts: 11580
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
https://twitter.com/Jeff_McLane/
Quote:
Bobby April on his special teams units: "I have to resurrect it from these ashes."
Quote:
Brandon Boykin takes the high road on WR Antonio Brown calling him a "candy bar" for #Steelers to eat up: "That's his opinion," he said.
Quote:
A day after Reid didn't rule him out for season, Jason Peters declined to answer any questions about his condition. Appears to walk fine.


I like April. Even though his unit is trash.
I like Boykin. He better be amped on the inside.
I like Peters. But he just got Leonard Weaver'ed, and he knows it.
_________________

Phire sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jroc04


Joined: 18 Mar 2008
Posts: 11580
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
Isn't this the stretch where we get like 5 teams coming off bye weeks?


3 in a row: first PIT, followed by DET, then ATL has the same bye week as us.


Not fair. Schedule maker is a Giant fan. Gmen maybe?
_________________

Phire sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phieagles012


Joined: 13 Aug 2012
Posts: 225
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
National TV coverage for this weekend:

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk5.html

Nice finally going to not have to stream it this weekend
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 15254
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
I'll be honest with guys, as I eluded to earlier, but I do not have a lot of confidence going into this game. You guys know that I'm not a pessimist in any way, but some major factors are stacking against us.

But in true Eagle fan fashion, I hope they prove me wrong.

Yea, them coming off a bye, being desperate because of their one win, all the guys they have coming back, and us just having a hard fought divisional game...definetly makes this a tougher game. I think it'll say a lot about this team if we can come out with a solid victory Sunday.


Isn't this the stretch where we get like 5 teams coming off bye weeks?

Not quite that bad...but yea we have Pittsburgh, then Detroit coming off the bye, then Atlanta and Us coming off the bye together, then a couple weeks later our first game against the skins they are coming off a bye.
_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
I kind of want to taste it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 12 of 105

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group