Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4: Bills vs Patriots Game Day Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:
45 points allowed at home in the second half is embarrassing, especially after having a 21-7 lead. Chan Gailey is now 2-12 against the AFC East. Buffalo's schedule doesn't get any easier. The next five games: @ San Francisco, @ Arizona, Tennessee at home, @ Houston, @ New England. Brutal.

I believe our first game last season, Patriots had a 21-0 lead and lost and on the second game last season the Bills had a 21-0 lead and lost 49-21.

True, though you guys did the same to us in the second game last season. I guess it really doesn't matter how we lose though, a loss is a loss and I'm sick of losing to the Patriots (as well as the rest of the AFC East). The Bills are now on a 2-22 run against you guys. It rivals Buffalo's 0-20 run against Miami during the entire decade of the 1970s.
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:
45 points allowed at home in the second half is embarrassing, especially after having a 21-7 lead. Chan Gailey is now 2-12 against the AFC East. Buffalo's schedule doesn't get any easier. The next five games: @ San Francisco, @ Arizona, Tennessee at home, @ Houston, @ New England. Brutal.

I believe our first game last season, Patriots had a 21-0 lead and lost and on the second game last season the Bills had a 21-0 lead and lost 49-21.

True, though you guys did the same to us in the second game last season. I guess it really doesn't matter how we lose though, a loss is a loss and I'm sick of losing to the Patriots (as well as the rest of the AFC East). The Bills are now on a 2-22 run against you guys. It rivals Buffalo's 0-20 run against Miami during the entire decade of the 1970s.

Some day, Brady and Belichick will retire... just wait.

[Although Brady said he will play about 5 more years and Belichick is a coach so he could last even longer than that]
Tom Brady Tribute
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:

Or the Bills could just get better.
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:

Or the Bills could just get better.

I prefer this strategy! Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bryan Scott is a bum. Certified.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swolfdab wrote:

Uhhhh ... How so? He is a playmaker, converted CB to SS to Nickle LB. And he has done a pretty good job for us. Has a turnover in 4 straight games ... 2 INTs and 2 FRs.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swolfdab wrote:
He is good. Just that he is a nickle LBer. Patriots knew if he was on the field that we were playing pass and they would just run on us.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
swolfdab wrote:

Uhhhh ... How so? He is a playmaker, converted CB to SS to Nickle LB. And he has done a pretty good job for us. Has a turnover in 4 straight games ... 2 INTs and 2 FRs.

go back and watch the pats game...

He was manhandled on nearly every running situation the pats threw at us. he even missed a coverage assignment which is what he is out there for. he disappears for games at a time and he has for his entire career. im tired of seeing him in the blue and white for buffalo.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He had a really pathetic showing. Brady crowned him the weak link on the bills defense and smacked him in the mouth. Ran at him. Then attacked him in the passing game.

I keep coming on this website and hoping this thread disappears. Along with the memory of this game. No luck Sad On to the niners.

TommyC376^^^
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsnydes wrote:
He had a really pathetic showing. Brady crowned him the weak link on the bills defense and smacked him in the mouth. Ran at him. Then attacked him in the passing game.

I keep coming on this website and hoping this thread disappears. Along with the memory of this game. No luck Sad On to the niners.

You sure you really want to move on to that game?!? Wink I kid. Truth is it is better at this point...we haven't lost that game!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we match up much better against San Fran. We are pretty good against rushing teams. Our secondary gets exposed against a great quarterback and solid gameplanning. Well, a lot of secondaries get abused by Tom Brady.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swolfdab wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
swolfdab wrote:

go back and watch the pats game...

He was manhandled on nearly every running situation the pats threw at us. he even missed a coverage assignment which is what he is out there for. he disappears for games at a time and he has for his entire career. im tired of seeing him in the blue and white for buffalo.

Watched it, our whole D looked terrible. The reason Scott looked "bad" to you was because he was out there a lot and the Pats took advantage of that and ran the ball at him, he is essentially a DB playing a nickle LB role. I dont agree with you at all. He may not be the best LB or DB in the league but he sure as hell is a pretty good nickle LB. His turnovers say it all.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DubiDo0 wrote:
I think we match up much better against San Fran. We are pretty good against rushing teams. Our secondary gets exposed against a great quarterback and solid gameplanning. Well, a lot of secondaries get abused by Tom Brady.

I suspect we are gonna wish they had a different starting TE to go with their running game! They'd be foolish not to incorporate at least some of what the Patriots did to us.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: