Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Draft Prospects Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12422
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Remixxxxxxx wrote:
Quote:
I like Ryans and Kendricks, but if one of them goes down


YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!


Down under and says hey to Alex. Phhh saved.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
willy_law


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 9448
Location: Villanova University
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legitimate Question - With a lets say 9-7 season and we have the 20th pick or so. and Logan Thomas or Tyler Wilson are there. Do you pull the Trigger?
or do you go after a DE like Wjerner or S like Eric Reid?
_________________
TomRalph wrote:
Eli Manning is the devil.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hammertime52


Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 12227
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

willy_law wrote:
Legitimate Question - With a lets say 9-7 season and we have the 20th pick or so. and Logan Thomas or Tyler Wilson are there. Do you pull the Trigger?
or do you go after a DE like Wjerner or S like Eric Reid?



Id try to get TJ McDonald or a LT
_________________

Bird Watch: Mychal Kendricks
Tackles: 53 Sacks: 3 FF: 2 Interceptions: 0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7773
Location: York PA
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

willy_law wrote:
Legitimate Question - With a lets say 9-7 season and we have the 20th pick or so. and Logan Thomas or Tyler Wilson are there. Do you pull the Trigger?
or do you go after a DE like Wjerner or S like Eric Reid?


We're stacked at DE. If Wjerner can be like Melvin Ingram and play anywhere on the front 7.

Offensive Tackle and possibly Safety should be targets. I love Coleman and how he tries every play and I'm one of his las supporters, but lets face it we need a better Safety who doesn't bite on PA but brings the same intensity as Coleman(try hard and don't give up)

Who are the top safety prospects that are better in coverage but also bring fire with tackling and such?
_________________
Andy constantly was drafting slower, undersized guys with hearts of gold who loved helping old ladies across the street. Unfortunately for them he couldn't teach them how not to get run over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12422
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

willy_law wrote:
Legitimate Question - With a lets say 9-7 season and we have the 20th pick or so. and Logan Thomas or Tyler Wilson are there. Do you pull the Trigger?
or do you go after a DE like Wjerner or S like Eric Reid?


If Taylor Lewan or Luke Joeckel are available then one of them needs to be the pick, period. If not I think it gets interesting where we could look at CB[Banks, Millner, Amerson Rhodes], S[TJ, Reid, Vaccaro, Jefferson], QB[Thomas, Wilson, Bray], LB[Te'o, CJ Mosley as a WLB], or even a DT[Short, Syl/JE Williams, Jenkins].

The ideal situation would be to trade down, probably out of the first round all together and aquire more second day selections and stock up on OL depth and snag a safety and WLB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eaglesfan10


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Posts: 10014
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want a legitimate first round safety for once.
_________________
Phire wrote:
Cooper will fight every Raider there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 38684
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:
willy_law wrote:
Legitimate Question - With a lets say 9-7 season and we have the 20th pick or so. and Logan Thomas or Tyler Wilson are there. Do you pull the Trigger?
or do you go after a DE like Wjerner or S like Eric Reid?



Id try to get TJ McDonald or a LT

_________________

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:
Id try to get TJ McDonald
eaglesfan10 wrote:
I want a legitimate first round safety for once.


Connecting the dots here. <3
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
marky_b27


Moderator
Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 22988
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
Id try to get TJ McDonald
eaglesfan10 wrote:
I want a legitimate first round safety for once.


Connecting the dots here. <3


They said legitimate 808


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Moderator
Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 22988
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An Eagles_808 mock for everyone

1. Robert Woods, WR, USC - Maclin is injury prone and is entering his last year of his contract. Andy doesn't like big guys, so Woods fits in perfectly.

2. TJ McDonald, S, USC - McDonald is a perfect fit at the other safety position, bringing his versatility. Plus he's got bloodlines, which Juan loves.

3. Khaled Holmes, C, USC - Eagles need offensive line help and Holmes will give us insurance in case Kelce has problems coming back from injury, plus he can play guard.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12422
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
Id try to get TJ McDonald
eaglesfan10 wrote:
I want a legitimate first round safety for once.


Connecting the dots here. <3


They said legitimate 808





FIFY Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
An Eagles_808 mock for everyone

1. Robert Woods, WR, USC - Maclin is injury prone and is entering his last year of his contract. Andy doesn't like big guys, so Woods fits in perfectly.

2. TJ McDonald, S, USC - McDonald is a perfect fit at the other safety position, bringing his versatility. Plus he's got bloodlines, which Juan loves.

3. Khaled Holmes, C, USC - Eagles need offensive line help and Holmes will give us insurance in case Kelce has problems coming back from injury, plus he can play guard.


I love it, but, you forgot to have us trading up for Barkely. Also, in the 2014 draft, we're taking Marqise Lee in the 1st round, too.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
marky_b27


Moderator
Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 22988
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
An Eagles_808 mock for everyone

1. Robert Woods, WR, USC - Maclin is injury prone and is entering his last year of his contract. Andy doesn't like big guys, so Woods fits in perfectly.

2. TJ McDonald, S, USC - McDonald is a perfect fit at the other safety position, bringing his versatility. Plus he's got bloodlines, which Juan loves.

3. Khaled Holmes, C, USC - Eagles need offensive line help and Holmes will give us insurance in case Kelce has problems coming back from injury, plus he can play guard.


I love it, but, you forgot to have us trading up for Barkely. Also, in the 2014 draft, we're taking Marqise Lee in the 1st round, too.


Hey, I tried to make it realistic

Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 38684
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
An Eagles_808 mock for everyone

1. Robert Woods, WR, USC - Maclin is injury prone and is entering his last year of his contract. Andy doesn't like big guys, so Woods fits in perfectly.

2. TJ McDonald, S, USC - McDonald is a perfect fit at the other safety position, bringing his versatility. Plus he's got bloodlines, which Juan loves.

3. Khaled Holmes, C, USC - Eagles need offensive line help and Holmes will give us insurance in case Kelce has problems coming back from injury, plus he can play guard.


I love it, but, you forgot to have us trading up for Barkely. Also, in the 2014 draft, we're taking Marqise Lee in the 1st round, too.


Hey, I tried to make it realistic

Wink


Sadly it seems unrealistic. Maybe if we lose the rest.
_________________

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
willy_law


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 9448
Location: Villanova University
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Eagles_808 wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
Id try to get TJ McDonald
eaglesfan10 wrote:
I want a legitimate first round safety for once.


Connecting the dots here. <3


They said legitimate 808



Eric Reid is the most legit safety in the draft bar none.
_________________
TomRalph wrote:
Eli Manning is the devil.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 52 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group