Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Prospect Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80387
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
In other news, what do you lot think about Baccari Rambo?


Will his prior 'indiscretions' wipe him off our board entirely? The guy seems to have serious gamebreaking talent...hard to ignore. I'd love to have him even though safety is far from one of our biggest needs right now. But adding a guy like that could be a difference maker...and with where he's been projected to go in the draft lately...


thoughts?

edit* also, his name is super cool.


On name alone he is worth the #1 pick
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McMorrow_922


Joined: 21 Dec 2011
Posts: 2532
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rambo is sick. im wanting are Linebacker. Give me Teo or Jones.
or would love for Montgomery or Mingo not sure how they future are defense. just think they have natural pass rush ability.
_________________


Adopt a JAGUAR

Laurent Robinson-

Marcedes Lewis-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80387
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McMorrow_922 wrote:
Rambo is sick. im wanting are Linebacker. Give me Teo or Jones.
or would love for Montgomery or Mingo not sure how they future are defense. just think they have natural pass rush ability.


i want a DE that puts fear into QBs, even though we have 2 that are okay right now
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr. V


Joined: 07 Sep 2011
Posts: 2697
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
In other news, what do you lot think about Baccari Rambo?


Will his prior 'indiscretions' wipe him off our board entirely? The guy seems to have serious gamebreaking talent...hard to ignore. I'd love to have him even though safety is far from one of our biggest needs right now. But adding a guy like that could be a difference maker...and with where he's been projected to go in the draft lately...


thoughts?

edit* also, his name is super cool.


On name alone he is worth the #1 pick


Rambo isn't his birth name so he isn't cool in my books.
_________________

Thank you daboyle250 for the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80387
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. V wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
In other news, what do you lot think about Baccari Rambo?


Will his prior 'indiscretions' wipe him off our board entirely? The guy seems to have serious gamebreaking talent...hard to ignore. I'd love to have him even though safety is far from one of our biggest needs right now. But adding a guy like that could be a difference maker...and with where he's been projected to go in the draft lately...


thoughts?

edit* also, his name is super cool.


On name alone he is worth the #1 pick


Rambo isn't his birth name so he isn't cool in my books.


Rambo is still cool, no matter how he got it
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43160
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are the front runners for top QB prospect? I know Matt Barkley, Tyler Bray, Geno Smith, Landry Jones, and Tyler Wilson. I might be missing a name. Who else should I be looking at?

I'm particularly interested in the guys built like JaMarcus Russel, Cam Newton and Robert Griffin; the big bodied strong armed mobile QBs.
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4697
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally only like Geno and Tyler Wilson.
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McMorrow_922


Joined: 21 Dec 2011
Posts: 2532
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Who are the front runners for top QB prospect? I know Matt Barkley, Tyler Bray, Geno Smith, Landry Jones, and Tyler Wilson. I might be missing a name. Who else should I be looking at?

I'm particularly interested in the guys built like JaMarcus Russel, Cam Newton and Robert Griffin; the big bodied strong armed mobile QBs.

Logan Thomas was suppose to be the next Ben Rothlesberger. He hasnt had a great year tho.
Id say Geno is leading the way for first overall. If we had to get a QB which i dont wanna, i want Geno or Barkley.
Tyler Bray is also a name mentioned as a first round pick.
_________________


Adopt a JAGUAR

Laurent Robinson-

Marcedes Lewis-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 2843
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Who are the front runners for top QB prospect? I know Matt Barkley, Tyler Bray, Geno Smith, Landry Jones, and Tyler Wilson. I might be missing a name. Who else should I be looking at?

I'm particularly interested in the guys built like JaMarcus Russel, Cam Newton and Robert Griffin; the big bodied strong armed mobile QBs.


Zac Dysert, Miami (OH).
EJ Manuel, FSU.
Ryan Nassib, Syracuse.
Aaron Murray, Georgia.

I think that pretty much rounds out the top-10ish. None really competing as 'top QB prospect' though. Just projects in the mix.

if you want a big body, Collin Klein, Kansas State. That is, if you want the Kansas Tebow. Laughing


Just doesn't look like a promising QB crop to me. Questionmarks abound. Still plenty of games left to answer some of those questions, but after recent years, this year's QB group looks weak imo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr. V


Joined: 07 Sep 2011
Posts: 2697
Location: Atlanta
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch out for Tanner Price. Sleeper QB prospect.
_________________

Thank you daboyle250 for the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 80387
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KhanYouDigIt wrote:
I personally only like Geno and Tyler Wilson.


I havnt seen Geno play but I feel like guys in that offense are college heros and pro zeros. Are his prospects that good in the NFL?
_________________


Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Yes, I went to high school with Tony Romo


Did he do good on the homework and quizzes but choke on the tests?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33464
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
KhanYouDigIt wrote:
I personally only like Geno and Tyler Wilson.


I havnt seen Geno play but I feel like guys in that offense are college heros and pro zeros. Are his prospects that good in the NFL?


Played in the pro-style before Holg...great feet, great deep ball, not affraid of pressure...not nearly as "good" as Robert Griffin, but kid can play.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43160
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched some junior highlights of Geno the other night. I came away pretty damn impressed with his arm and his footwork. He fit the ball in NFL sized windows with ease on some of his deep balls.
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 33464
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
I watched some junior highlights of Geno the other night. I came away pretty damn impressed with his arm and his footwork. He fit the ball in NFL sized windows with ease on some of his deep balls.


If you want actual game videos, shoot me a PM and I can give you links to the best in the online draft biz at cutting them.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 43160
Location: Drinking in a closet until the draft
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I watched some junior highlights of Geno the other night. I came away pretty damn impressed with his arm and his footwork. He fit the ball in NFL sized windows with ease on some of his deep balls.


If you want actual game videos, shoot me a PM and I can give you links to the best in the online draft biz at cutting them.




I'd really appreciate that.
_________________

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 9 of 61

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group