Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Baldies 2012< > Discussion thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24357
Location: Eagles Forum HOF
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
I am happy with the date and time

EBB ready to go



UK need to turn up and be Bradley Cooper.


The Blah asks whom is whom?
_________________
IrishGreen wrote:
i love the eagles fans on here
i wish we could merge with them and make a mega fanbase

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 35323
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
I am happy with the date and time

EBB ready to go



UK need to turn up and be Bradley Cooper.


The Blah asks whom is whom?


Will be revealed on 21st October!
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21239
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
I am happy with the date and time

EBB ready to go



UK need to turn up and be Bradley Cooper.


The Blah asks whom is whom?


Ian is the short one with the beard.

The others are debatable.

I'm thinking UKEF is the short one on the right. Given he's been missing for a while, we must presume we left him on the roof of a hotel.
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 35323
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^That makes a lot of sense, but can you and Blah really compare to BCoop?
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21239
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
^That makes a lot of sense, but can you and Blah really compare to BCoop?


Hell yes!
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 35323
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
^That makes a lot of sense, but can you and Blah really compare to BCoop?


Hell yes!


Okay who most likely to get a tattoo on his face, marry a stripper and get it on with a ladyboy in Thailand.
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21239
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
^That makes a lot of sense, but can you and Blah really compare to BCoop?


Hell yes!


Okay who most likely to get a tattoo on his face, marry a stripper and get it on with a ladyboy in Thailand.


That sounds like something Blah would do (or maybe even Ian)
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 35323
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
^That makes a lot of sense, but can you and Blah really compare to BCoop?


Hell yes!


Okay who most likely to get a tattoo on his face, marry a stripper and get it on with a ladyboy in Thailand.


That sounds like something Blah would do (or maybe even Ian)


Ian is more Alan like. Also he like monkeys.
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7690
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
^That makes a lot of sense, but can you and Blah really compare to BCoop?


Hell yes!


Okay who most likely to get a tattoo on his face, marry a stripper and get it on with a ladyboy in Thailand.


That sounds like something Blah would do (or maybe even Ian)


Ian is more Alan like. Also he like monkeys.


They did steal a monkey in that movie. And Ian would do it with anything that would do it back.
#NoStandards
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8413
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we have a Jason Avant award? Let's discuss.
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig

Bird Watch '13 - Placekicker #6 - Alex 'the podiatrist' Henery.
22/27 LNG 51yds; 42 XPs; 1 KOR TD given up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 21239
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
Do we have a Jason Avant award? Let's discuss.


The person that PE hates the most award????
_________________



RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7690
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
nlesthought wrote:
Do we have a Jason Avant award? Let's discuss.


The person that PE hates the most award????


Eagles101. Or whoever lost MKEP.
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24357
Location: Eagles Forum HOF
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
^That makes a lot of sense, but can you and Blah really compare to BCoop?


Hell yes!


Okay who most likely to get a tattoo on his face, marry a stripper and get it on with a ladyboy in Thailand.


That sounds like something Blah would do (or maybe even Ian)


The Blah would definitely marry stripper Heather Graham
_________________
IrishGreen wrote:
i love the eagles fans on here
i wish we could merge with them and make a mega fanbase

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 35323
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't marry Heather Graham, without doing the two other things.
_________________

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48559
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blah even has the same name
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 16 of 37

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group