Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

[GDT] Giants @ Eagles Yes! Yes! Yes!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
McNabbMcFadden

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minutemancl wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:

Absolutely perfect. Laughing

BTW McMc, you go to State? I have a ton of friends up there. May go to visit at some point. We should party.

I'll chill at parties. Not a fan of Bangers though. I don't drink but I will partake in some "meditation" though.
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
reckless123 wrote:
Eli made to bad throws the whole game and it costs us the game, how about that.

Also i dunno if prince was getting help this game but he shut maclin down. This is kind of performance we want to see. Also i hope KP's injury isnt serious, the good news was that he was on the sideline during the game.

On another note, we really missed hakeem man. Especially in the first half. Hakeem must play this week vs browns.

I Would Be Shocked If Nicks Does'nt play against the browns , And Like Everyone Else I'll be rooting for a Big Cowboys Loss 2 Night Twisted Evil

Loved Every Min of That Big Cowboy Loss we witnessed tonight 5 Int. <3 , Yup Put the masks on cause it smells like a mountain of bear manure out over in Texas 2 Nite Wink Very Happy
56GiantPens66

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
*paging Justin Tuck and Osi Umenyiora*

Seriously this is what made Michael Strahan such a monster. he played in the trenches for 15 years and was a force till the day he retired. Of course he's a hall of famer

First ballott hall of famer.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you guys noticed that our-dline has problem stopping the run in the second half because theyre simply gassed. Werent we supposed to have depth at the position?

In the first game vs dallas, we shut down demarco murray in the first half IIRC then he explodes in the second half. Against the eagles we shut down mccoy in the first half but then explodes in the second half.

"I'm not in the danger, I AM the DANGER" - Heisenberg
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reckless123 wrote:
Have you guys noticed that our-dline has problem stopping the run in the second half because theyre simply gassed. Werent we supposed to have depth at the position?

In the first game vs dallas, we shut down demarco murray in the first half IIRC then he explodes in the second half. Against the eagles we shut down mccoy in the first half but then explodes in the second half.

We were ... but then JPP became JPP and we said who needs depth

Not a Knicks fan
reckless123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys did you notice that the pass that led to the PI call, Martellus Bennet was wide open and eli had time. Now im not sure whether this happened after the throw but he looked wide open. And Eli had time. The camera angle on the TV shows it a bit but we only see it after the throw.

Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reckless123 wrote:
Guys did you notice that the pass that led to the PI call, Martellus Bennet was wide open and eli had time. Now im not sure whether this happened after the throw but he looked wide open. And Eli had time. The camera angle on the TV shows it a bit but we only see it after the throw.

The fact that we even went down field instead of running the ball an extra 5 yards is beyond me ...

Not a Knicks fan
Biggsam49

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reckless123 wrote:

I did. From the thoughts on week 4 thread:

Biggsam49 wrote:

Its concerning how badly our run D wears down throughout the game. Hopefully getting Canty back will help this.

Need to get deeper on the line. Id like to see Ojomo get some snaps, and Kiwi get more involved at DE when Rivers returns. DTs are bare. Kuhn and Marvin dont seem ready. Has there been any updates on Canty? Rogers may have been a bigger loss than expected.
reckless123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggsam49 wrote:

Need to get deeper on the line. Id like to see Ojomo get some snaps, and Kiwi get more involved at DE when Rivers returns. DTs are bare. Kuhn and Marvin dont seem ready. Has there been any updates on Canty? Rogers may have been a bigger loss than expected.

I agree we need rivers back because Kiwi is not really effective as Linbacker. Rivers has played very well when hes been on the field.

We're not gonna see canty until week 7 because hes on the PUP list. Also youre right losing rogers was a big blow.

D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
bagh wrote:
You are doing fine bud. Just the right amount of detail. If it gets too big a lot of guys dont bother reading.

funny huh.....you are on a message board and dont like reading.

Thanks ... my biggest worry was that there was too little information.

And yea I find my self skipping over something that is longer than a paragraph Laughing

This game has the build up that its going to be great.

Hey btw way 2 go on creating this [GDT] good job Gmen4ev, & the pic of Eli looks like he's in a class room giving a speech to a bunch of kindergarteners , and as for the pic of vick [inappropriate/removed] Twisted Evil Wink
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
bagh wrote:
You are doing fine bud. Just the right amount of detail. If it gets too big a lot of guys dont bother reading.

funny huh.....you are on a message board and dont like reading.

Thanks ... my biggest worry was that there was too little information.

And yea I find my self skipping over something that is longer than a paragraph Laughing

This game has the build up that its going to be great.

Hey btw way 2 go on creating this [GDT] good job Gmen4ev, & the pic of Eli looks like he's in a class room giving a speech to a bunch of kindergarteners , and as for the pic of vick [inappropriate/removed] Twisted Evil Wink

Its the little things in life Laughing

Not a Knicks fan
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on vacation. Someone get a gdt up for this week slackers. Razz nicks is out. Barden is out. Any word on Hosley?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
I'm on vacation. Someone get a gdt up for this week slackers. Razz nicks is out. Barden is out. Any word on Hosley?

Coughlin said today he does not expect Hosley to play but expects Coe to
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:

Will do tonight ...

Not a Knicks fan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25

Jump to: