Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jake Locker's shoulder injury ruled NON STRUCTURAL!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FootballProdiG

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Jake Locker's shoulder injury ruled NON STRUCTURAL! Reply with quote

Well, we were almost, ALMOST about to watch good ol' Matthew Hassleback go at it again for 12 games, but thankfully the doctors have ruled Jake Locker's( the current starting QB for the Titans) injury NON- STRUCTURAL. It was a simple dislocation much like the first game and he is good to play. Great news to hear, and I'm glad he's alright. Just had to check my sources to get good information. He does however admit it's "still sore".

http://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/Titans-No-structural-damage-to-Locker-s-shoulder-3910161.php
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little late to the party, was announced hours ago. Laughing Wink

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
-Munch-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted on NFL.com

'Jake Locker might need season ending shoulder surgery, doc says'

Not sure if this is old news or what, but that would blow.
latinoaustino

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Munch- wrote:
Posted on NFL.com

'Jake Locker might need season ending shoulder surgery, doc says'

Not sure if this is old news or what, but that would blow.

It wouldn't be a bad thing. Chris Borland at Wisconsin had to have it done as well. It's for the better long term.

Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"Eventually, the pain will go away," Pagnani said. "The risk is, it's going to happen again and it's probably just a matter of time before it does. He is going to go out there and he is going to get hit wrong and it's going to pop out again. And he'll go through the same scenario where they pop it back in, and he's going to be real sore for a week or two until he ultimately gets it fixed."

Quote:
"He's already had one trial of non-operative treatment, and maybe I would give him one more shot at this," Pagnani said. "But if it popped out again, that would probably be it. I would probably jut fix it, and that would be the end of the season for him

Quote:
"It just depends on the discretion of the player, and the doctor to a degree, as to how many episodes you are willing to put up with."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000068589/article/jake-locker-might-need-shoulder-surgery-doc-says?module=HP11_headline_stack

CalhounLambeau on the sig!

Adopt-A-Titan:
-Nate "The Great" Washington
Rec: 5 Yds: 55 TD: 0
-Ryan Succop
FG: 5/5 Long: 47 XP: 3/3
Ockham

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPgHWCf2514

stallyns wrote:
Cortland Finnegan signs with the Rams, the division just got classier.
FootballProdiG

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VY-FTW wrote:
Quote:
"Eventually, the pain will go away," Pagnani said. "The risk is, it's going to happen again and it's probably just a matter of time before it does. He is going to go out there and he is going to get hit wrong and it's going to pop out again. And he'll go through the same scenario where they pop it back in, and he's going to be real sore for a week or two until he ultimately gets it fixed."

Quote:
"He's already had one trial of non-operative treatment, and maybe I would give him one more shot at this," Pagnani said. "But if it popped out again, that would probably be it. I would probably jut fix it, and that would be the end of the season for him

Quote:
"It just depends on the discretion of the player, and the doctor to a degree, as to how many episodes you are willing to put up with."

Yes, I saw this today. He's done, he gets hit way to much per game not to aggravate this. Dear god, Hassleback is back in.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000068589/article/jake-locker-might-need-shoulder-surgery-doc-says?module=HP11_headline_stack

Yes, I saw this today. He's done, he gets hit way to much per game not to aggravate this. Dear god, Hassleback is back in.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: