Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameday Thread: Rams vs. Cardinals
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Week 4 Player of the Week?
Greg Zuerlein: 4/4 FG, Long- 60
75%
 75%  [ 21 ]
Umm...the placeholder?
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 28

Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Gameday Thread: Rams vs. Cardinals Reply with quote

TURSDAY NITE FUUTBAEL GAEM!!!!! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Rams (2-2)

VS

Cardinals (4-0)

The Cardinals...are 4-0!

Scary, I think people would have predicted them being good, but not 4-0 good. Oh, and...no team in this division has a losing record right now.

YES, DID YOU HEAR THAT?!?! I SAID THAT NO TEAM IN THE NFC WEST DIVISION IN FOOTBALL HAS A LOSING RECORD, AND IT'S WEEK 5!!!!!

Oh, and...the Rams have the same amount of wins right now that they did last year. WOOOOOTTTTT

Kevin Kolb doesn't suck

752 yards, 7 TD's, 2 INT, 97.6 QB rating. The man is for real this year. Their offense looks good, but their defense is what scares me.

Cardinals D-line is fo real

Remember that Calais Campbell guy back when he played at the U? Well, unless you're a vet, you probably don't remember us throwing him up on our big boards. Well, he fell to the 3rd round, and now he's a stud.

Rams defense has had an interception every game this season so far!

RAMS DEFENSE IS FO REAL! Seriously, they're playing great. It was nice seeing them not get too gassed.

NEW ENERGY DRINK ON THE MARKET!

Music please:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmuOwOP-QDQ

MOVE OVER REDBULL, YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET KICKED IN THE NUTS WITH 4,000,000 WATTS OF POWER. LEG POWER!!!!!!!!

Greg the Leg energy! It's the newest drink on the market! One sip and you'll be kicking random objects at planets in far away solar systems in no time! Show of hands, who could use a boost?

Lawrence Tynes, are you still sipping on them Monsters?

Tynes: Yes...they make me hyperactively unclutch.

Well sip of a can of LEG JUICE! Or...get a job bagging groceries!

[b]WARNING
: Drinking more than 3 a day may turn you into Pat McQuistan

I WAS CUT BY THE CARDINALS! DEATH TO THEM! IN SOVIET RUSSIA, PAT McQUISTAN CUTS YOU!

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...

Last edited by Ramsfan28 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
El ramster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short and sweet Laughing

THE BOSS.

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
iRobot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best of luck. I love divisional games because of the energy and physicality that comes with it.

You ask anyone on our board, no one thought we'd be 4-0 by this point. 2-2 or 3-1, maybe.. it's been good thus far though.

Kolb has looked well enough to win (obviously). Our O-Line surrendered 8 sacks last game after giving up 2 sacks in the first 2 games, and 3 sacks in the 3rd week. Call it the Cameron Wake theory, or maybe there is a hole that can now be exploited.. but we need to plug it before the ship starts to sink. Regardless, Kolb has executed even under pressure, which no one would of thought could happen. His two picks were no good last week though and caused some concern.

The defense has been stellar, except for last week. We were ranked 7th in pass coverage and I believe around 12-15 in run stuffing. We limited a run heavy Dolphins team only to allow a rookie QB to look like a stud passing for over 400+ yards. Some people theorize that we took the game lightly or we game planned for two weeks (with shortened week coming up) and just had some break downs in coverage.

Dockett is expected to play and was limited yesterday night in practice. We have a long injury list right now but most are limited and not sitting.

I expect a low scoring game.. something like last season around 13-9 or 13-10 and could go either way. I hope we go 5-0 but it feels like the sails have to deflate sometime and the Rams are playing well at home from all items I've read.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a big big game, gotta win to have a realistic chance for the div/playoffs IMO.

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
GoneWithTheWind

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rooting for you guys. Love James Laurinaitis and Chris Long. Is the game in St. Louis or Arizona? I think Long and Quinn will be all over Kolb in this game and keep the Cardinal offense in single digits. Huge pressure on Kold plus a suspect running game doesn't bode well.

Good old fashioned defensive football that's all there's to say about it. Good luck the rest of the way in the bloodbath that is the NFC West.

Rams 13
Cardinals 3

By the way your toast in week 15. Wink

Good luck the rest of the way.
DEE RAWL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoneWithTheWind wrote:
Rooting for you guys. Love James Laurinaitis and Chris Long. Is the game in St. Louis or Arizona? I think Long and Quinn will be all over Kolb in this game and keep the Cardinal offense in single digits. Huge pressure on Kold plus a suspect running game doesn't bode well.

Good old fashioned defensive football that's all there's to say about it. Good luck the rest of the way in the bloodbath that is the NFC West.

Rams 13
Cardinals 3

By the way your toast in week 15. Wink

Good luck the rest of the way.

Its in STL, Im predicting a final of 20-13

1. Marcus Mariota
2. Jameis Winston
3. Brett Hundley
rAmFan39

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope we show up with our "A" game so the world can see what we have. Unlike last year when we played the Giants on Monday night and got pooped on! If we win this game which is very possible we could possibly go 4-2 Shocked Then we come home after that two brutal games.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope this team shows up to play because if they do, it'll be an excellent game. The Cards have an elite DL and will make it hard on Sam and our HBs all day.

Hopefully our DL can get in Kolb's face and rattle him causing him to make some mistakes in the general direction of Janoris or Cortland.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This basically applies to any Arizona game being played this season;

If the Arizona offense can score 21+ points then it is likely going to end in either a very close/OT style game or a Cardinals win. Whether or not they can score 21+ points is the really big question.

(Also just to put the above into context, Over the past season plus the four games this season the Cardinals are 10-4 when they score 20 or more points. Oddly enough the Cards O has scored 27+ points four times in that stretch and is just 2-2 (Wins over Carolina, Philly, Losses to NYG and Baltimore))

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
Riftt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to just come out and say it. The cards are the best team in the west imo.

Their defense is unreal, it will be the best defense we have faced. I think it will be very like the bear game sadly...Being at home will give us an edge but not much. Simply put i think the cards win the division. I would LOVE a win here...but i'm just hoping for a close game on national TV to prove we are a solid team this year.

Cards win 20-10

PS Cards dont kill Bradford... we like him Sad

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope it's not a letdown game. The Rams (and the Cards for that matter) have a national audience and after a hard-fought win last week, hopefully no one comes out flat with this short turnaround. The Rams need to show to the NFL they are no longer doormats.

BTW, Greg the Leg is like Larry Bird - once he enters the building, he's in scoring range.
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being able to watch this game is truly the only thing motivating me through the week right now. I am excited! This aught to be a fun game to watch.
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has the Rams offense looked much better than last season? Our D did really well to limit the Rams to FG's last year. Brown was 5-7 against us last year, we can assume that will be 7-7 if the same happens this year, but across two games the Rams scored one TD (PR TD, Two safeties) and that one TD was scored by Lloyd.

Just wondering how improved the offense in from the one we saw last season?

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
El ramster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
Has the Rams offense looked much better than last season? Our D did really well to limit the Rams to FG's last year. Brown was 5-7 against us last year, we can assume that will be 7-7 if the same happens this year, but across two games the Rams scored one TD (PR TD, Two safeties) and that one TD was scored by Lloyd.

Just wondering how improved the offense in from the one we saw last season?

Night and day. The play calling has been really good. No more 25 step drop backs. Sam has his short routes, and then we throw the deep ball to surprise our opponents. We don't abandon the run even if it isn't working(Bears Game). Quite happy really, this offense tailors around Sams strength. Sjax scored a TD on Sunday but was called back.. The offense has been consistently moving the ball, something that we haven't seen in YEARS.. Our WR's are getting separation! HUGE PLUS. Our 2 rookies are starting to get more playing time. Quick is a imposing athlete! Good size and a lovely Vert.. Givens just flies. Reminds me of little Donnie. Amendola, God bless his heart. The only way to remove him is with 2 guys like the bears did.

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
El ramster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/76763/101espn-st-louis-audio-miklasz-show-36

Cool

BBL

mozwanted wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: