Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFC Least Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 51174
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broadway Joe wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Fitz2k2 wrote:
cowgirls most overrated team every freaking yr


Tha'ts what happen, when you neglect your lines.


Also what happens when your OWNER makes all of your personnel calls and dictates to the HC who stays active or deactivated for games. Until Jerry steps away they will never sniff a SB appearance again.


And Romo is a Free Agent after next season and he will be 34 by then. It seems like the Romo era is coming to an end.


Oh lord please give Romo a new contract pleaseeee.
_________________
theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Broadway Joe


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 7908
Location: Point Place, Wisconsin
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Broadway Joe wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Fitz2k2 wrote:
cowgirls most overrated team every freaking yr


Tha'ts what happen, when you neglect your lines.


Also what happens when your OWNER makes all of your personnel calls and dictates to the HC who stays active or deactivated for games. Until Jerry steps away they will never sniff a SB appearance again.


And Romo is a Free Agent after next season and he will be 34 by then. It seems like the Romo era is coming to an end.


Oh lord please give Romo a new contract pleaseeee.


Whatever the outcome, we win Very Happy
_________________

Thanks to Braylon4MVP for the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky_b27


Moderator
Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 22483
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Romo's future career????
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 37716
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:


Romo's future career????


Laughing

It's like Jerry is a 5 year old, only he's super rich like a bad Adam Sandler movie and he pay a guy for it.
_________________

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 23573
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:


Romo's future career????


Laughing

It's like Jerry is a 5 year old, only he's super rich like a bad Adam Sandler movie and he pay a guy for it.


Funny thing is he didn't even appear to say thanks or thank you. Laughing kept talking to the guy beside him.
_________________

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 11 Gm/ 63 Rec/ 980 Yds/ 9 TD/ 15.5 YPC/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 37716
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guy beside him? I believe that's Mr Jones son and future hate target for Cowboys fans.
_________________

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7762
Location: York PA
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:


Romo's future career????


Laughing

It's like Jerry is a 5 year old, only he's super rich like a bad Adam Sandler movie and he pay a guy for it.


Funny thing is he didn't even appear to say thanks or thank you. Laughing kept talking to the guy beside him.


I looks like he was saying stuff like do a better job or be quicker or something. Because his head was sorta turned at the cleaner guy.
_________________
Andy constantly was drafting slower, undersized guys with hearts of gold who loved helping old ladies across the street. Unfortunately for them he couldn't teach them how not to get run over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:

I looks like he was saying stuff like do a better job or be quicker or something. Because his head was sorta turned at the cleaner guy.


It's not like Jerry had anything exciting to watch on the field. Razz
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Art_Vandalay


Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 22767
Location: Thornton, CO
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this weird feeling Romo will be an Eagle next year. Allow me to share my thought process:

- Eagles and Cowboys fall short of the playoffs
- Andy is fired and Vick is released
- Garrett and Romo catch the blame from Jerruh and are fired/released
- Lurie/Roseman want to bring in an established coach and QB
- Eagles sign Romo

Might as well get that out there in the unlikely scenario that it does happen so I can say I called it. Cool

Honestly wouldn't mind Romo. I think he's a top 10 QB. I'd take him over Vick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 44358
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art_Vandalay wrote:
I have this weird feeling Romo will be an Eagle next year. Allow me to share my thought process:

- Eagles and Cowboys fall short of the playoffs
- Andy is fired and Vick is released
- Garrett and Romo catch the blame from Jerruh and are fired/released
- Lurie/Roseman want to bring in an established coach and QB
- Eagles sign Romo

Might as well get that out there in the unlikely scenario that it does happen so I can say I called it. Cool

Honestly wouldn't mind Romo. I think he's a top 10 QB. I'd take him over Vick.


Who would be the coach in your scenario?
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 12393
Location: E808 on the avi; P90 on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
Art_Vandalay wrote:
I have this weird feeling Romo will be an Eagle next year. Allow me to share my thought process:

- Eagles and Cowboys fall short of the playoffs
- Andy is fired and Vick is released
- Garrett and Romo catch the blame from Jerruh and are fired/released
- Lurie/Roseman want to bring in an established coach and QB
- Eagles sign Romo

Might as well get that out there in the unlikely scenario that it does happen so I can say I called it. Cool

Honestly wouldn't mind Romo. I think he's a top 10 QB. I'd take him over Vick.


Who would be the coach in your scenario?


I would
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 23573
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God this is Hilarious!


_________________

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 11 Gm/ 63 Rec/ 980 Yds/ 9 TD/ 15.5 YPC/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 37716
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
God this is Hilarious!



Should've broken his leg
_________________

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7762
Location: York PA
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
God this is Hilarious!



That tackle looks so soft though. Dawkins would of broke his leg. And when Dawkins did those types of hits, you could feel how much that hurt through the TV.
_________________
Andy constantly was drafting slower, undersized guys with hearts of gold who loved helping old ladies across the street. Unfortunately for them he couldn't teach them how not to get run over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nlesthought


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 8471
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art_Vandalay wrote:
I have this weird feeling Romo will be an Eagle next year. Allow me to share my thought process:

- Eagles and Cowboys fall short of the playoffs
- Andy is fired and Vick is released
- Garrett and Romo catch the blame from Jerruh and are fired/released
- Lurie/Roseman want to bring in an established coach and QB
- Eagles sign Romo

Might as well get that out there in the unlikely scenario that it does happen so I can say I called it. Cool

Honestly wouldn't mind Romo. I think he's a top 10 QB. I'd take him over Vick.


#NolongerdoingitforART
_________________


psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 6 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group