Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Locker and McCarthy
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingTitan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what to feel about this....
I want him to be alright for the future, but don't wanna just dump this season...

I'll continue to watch but expectations are low. We have some fragile players....

Britt most likely won't go again and McCarthy will maybe be out and if he is in he won't be 100%.

Our depth is very sucky.

Next year fellas! It's gonna be OUR YEAR!!! Confused
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locker needs to be locked in a room and spend hours watching Steve McNair play, then realize he's a man, and go play on Sunday.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
-Munch-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
Locker needs to be locked in a room and spend hours watching Steve McNair play, then realize he's a man, and go play on Sunday.

I mean it's not even his throwing shoulder, man up this isn't high school anymore!
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CalhounLambeau on the sig!

Adopt-A-Titan:
-Nate "The Great" Washington
Rec: 5 Yds: 55 TD: 0
-Ryan Succop
FG: 5/5 Long: 47 XP: 3/3
MrOneWayRoad

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's gonna pop out every time he gets hit wrong, then he needs to have the surgery. Locker's ability to run is what makes him so dangerous, and the fact that opposing players don't discriminate against anyone when it comes to "aiming for weaknesses" makes his likelihood for re-injuring it pretty damn high. I hate it, I mean truly hate it, but it's best to knock it out of the way while he's young.

However, this would be a big blow for Munchak and company. The progression of his young quarterback is vital to his job security. And with the way Hass is playing, I would have a hard time seeing this team win more than 4 or 5 games. I could be very wrong on that point, because our schedule does get quite a bit easier, but we do not have a good football team right now, and if our best quarterback is not able to go, it's hard to see this team having much success. Maybe our defense will do what they did last season, and really step their game up on the back two thirds of the schedule, because I just do not believe Hasselbeck has what it takes anymore. His performance against Houston was like watching a Kerry Collins flashback.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOneWayRoad wrote:
If it's gonna pop out every time he gets hit wrong, then he needs to have the surgery. Locker's ability to run is what makes him so dangerous, and the fact that opposing players don't discriminate against anyone when it comes to "aiming for weaknesses" makes his likelihood for re-injuring it pretty damn high. I hate it, I mean truly hate it, but it's best to knock it out of the way while he's young.

However, this would be a big blow for Munchak and company. The progression of his young quarterback is vital to his job security. And with the way Hass is playing, I would have a hard time seeing this team win more than 4 or 5 games. I could be very wrong on that point, because our schedule does get quite a bit easier, but we do not have a good football team right now, and if our best quarterback is not able to go, it's hard to see this team having much success. Maybe our defense will do what they did last season, and really step their game up on the back two thirds of the schedule, because I just do not believe Hasselbeck has what it takes anymore. His performance against Houston was like watching a Kerry Collins flashback.

Pretty much this....
I do think Hasselbeck can be part of the winning formula. But his play has declined since the season started last year.
Just hoping for the best. I don't really know how to predict or guess. I'm just gonna watch this one unfold....
Stone32

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So .. Locker, Britt, and McCarthy (3 of our best players and fan favs) are hurt.

Move all 3 to I.R., dump the season, clean house from a coaching stand point, get a top 5 draft pick, trade down, draft all oline, sign: Glenn Dorsey, Aqib Talib, DRC, Kenny Phillips, Connor Barwin, Jake Long, Dwight Freeny, and Ryan Clady.. cut a bunch of randos that suck, win a superbowl.
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
We've been bred to be pessimistic at all costs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: