Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Do we even have a shot?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't think we have a chance, why bother watching the game (or in my case, go to the game)?

Of course we have a chance, Go Bills!

FFMD: Bills War Room
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets Go Buffalo wrote:
Sorry not a chance in hell. As much of a homer I am I cant see it the Patriots NEVER lose 3 in a row its been 15 years or so I would bet.

It's been 10 years... Razz
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
If you don't think we have a chance, why bother watching the game (or in my case, go to the game)?

Of course we have a chance, Go Bills!

AGS!
TommyC376

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:

Best gif ever with Brady, Beavis and Butt-Head
BillSabre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:

This needs to be placed in the Pats GDT as soon as they get on their high horse.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Who got that sack? Cameron Jordan? Jordan Cameron? Michael Jordan? Cam Cameron? IM SO CONFUSED!
Lets Go Buffalo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks jb_go bills I didnt look it up just knew it was a very long time ago but enough said of course you have a chance.
tonyto3690

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillSabre wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

This needs to be placed in the Pats GDT as soon as they get on their high horse.

Seriously? Most of us felt pretty good king into te game only because they patriots weren't going to lose three in a row. The ol is in shambles Hernandez is out and gronk was battling injury. And we still stomped the bills. Even if we were being idiots and saying we would stomp the bills and it wouldn't be a game (no one from what I saw did), I think the results indicate if it would have been justified.

Its pretty ironic preaching how you're better and condemning anyone else of being on a high horse.

Drew Brees IS the most accurate qb ever

Brees that night:
28/50, 341 yards, 0 TD, 5 INT.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonyto3690 wrote:
Seriously? Most of us felt pretty good king into te game only because they patriots weren't going to lose three in a row. The ol is in shambles Hernandez is out and gronk was battling injury. And we still stomped the bills. Even if we were being idiots and saying we would stomp the bills and it wouldn't be a game (no one from what I saw did), I think the results indicate if it would have been justified.

Its pretty ironic preaching how you're better and condemning anyone else of being on a high horse.

That's nice, now as you were.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonyto3690 wrote:
BillSabre wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

Lol...really?

You have to be THAT guy?

Your team won Just like they've done 95% of the time since Brady took over as QB. Can we have our fun without some overly sensitive Pats fan preaching? Please? Thanks.
tonyto3690

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DubiDo0 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
BillSabre wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

Lol...really?

You have to be THAT guy?

Your team won Just like they've done 95% of the time since Brady took over as QB. Can we have our fun without some overly sensitive Pats fan preaching? Please? Thanks.

The entire point was a shot at pats fans being immature and taking shots at your team while simultaneously doing the same. It was ironic and stupid so I pointed out how ironic and stupid it was.

Over sensitive is disagreeing with an obviously correct point just for the sake of disagreeing.

Drew Brees IS the most accurate qb ever

Brees that night:
28/50, 341 yards, 0 TD, 5 INT.
DubiDo0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonyto3690 wrote:
DubiDo0 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
BillSabre wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

Lol...really?

You have to be THAT guy?

The entire point was a shot at pats fans being immature and taking shots at your team while simultaneously doing the same. It was ironic and stupid so I pointed out how ironic and stupid it was.

Over sensitive is disagreeing with an obviously correct point just for the sake of disagreeing.

No. The entire point is you're posting on our forum starting meaningless arguements. Who cares what we think? I don't care what you say on your forum.

It's not a big deal. You're just an annoyance. No offense. Only the truth. Respond how you'd like. You can have the last word.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: