Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

So do people still think Miami is the worst team in the NFL?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willy_law

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glenearl18 wrote:
No, it's the Jets. I've never seen a worse offense in my life.

FirstDownFaulk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

willy_law wrote:
glenearl18 wrote:

And I'm loving every second of it....I enjoy watching them lose/implode almost as much as I love watching the Patriots win. Laughing

saintsfan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talent wise Saints are a top 10 team. The way they have been playing, they are no doubt a bottom 5 team right now. Worst D in the league, and up until last game, no consistency or potency on offense.

www.beattproductions.com

Adopt-A-Saint 2014
WR Kenny Stills 15 cat 244 yds 1 TD
S Rafael Bush 27 tak 0 INT 2 PD
BLick12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably the Browns. But after getting to see the Raiders in primetime again they should certainly get an honorable mention. Holy hell, they are bad on offense and for being a lauded physical defense I saw them get absolutely manhandled against the Broncos.

Another Ginger QB in the AFC North.

Looking forward to the "No Soul Bowl" twice a year
BigMoneysProtege

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So many people have obviously not watched a single Browns game this year. We look much better than the Jets, Titans, etc.

The present is a gift, and I just wanna be.
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saintsfan wrote:
Talent wise Saints are a top 10 team. The way they have been playing, they are no doubt a bottom 5 team right now. Worst D in the league, and up until last game, no consistency or potency on offense.

I don't think they are top 10, their top players on defense are getting older and they have no play makers on that side of the ball. Losing Meachem in the off-season hurt them too. Brees lost one of his deep target threats that he had a good chemistry with.
saintsfan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
saintsfan wrote:

I don't think they are top 10, their top players on defense are getting older and they have no play makers on that side of the ball. Losing Meachem in the off-season hurt them too. Brees lost one of his deep target threats that he had a good chemistry with.
The top players on every team "get older" every year. Our only defensive player that is good and "older" is Will Smith. We are actually very young on D when it comes to our starters. Our average age of defensive starters is 27.1, thats not an old defense.

www.beattproductions.com

Adopt-A-Saint 2014
The Cryptkeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleveland's not the worst team in the league this year, even though their brutal schedule will probably result in them getting a very high draft pick. I don't see near the issues there as I do with the Titans, Jets, Chiefs, and Raiders.

And now that Pagano's out with Leukemia and Arians is our HC, our chances of being a bottom 5 team shoot up as well.
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jets, Chiefs, Raiders, Titans, Browns and Dolphins all appear to be bottom 6 teams this year.

Its hard to name the worst of that group. honestly, the Dolphins arent playing that bad compared to the other bottom 5 teams.

I think the Chiefs are probably the worst team in the league right now.

Man there are so many bad teams in the AFC Shocked

I didnt even mention the Jags, Bills and Colts.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the "Ne Orleans Saints", because they ain't got no 'W's.

Steve Smith Sr. on Panthers Secondary wrote:
"I'm 35 years old and I ran around those boys like they was schoolyard kids."
STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saintsfan wrote:
STLRamsFan99 wrote:
saintsfan wrote:

The top players on every team "get older" every year. Our only defensive player that is good and "older" is Will Smith. We are actually very young on D when it comes to our starters. Our average age of defensive starters is 27.1, thats not an old defense.

Will Smith, Vilma, and Greer are all getting older. Those are their top defensive players other than Harper correct? Vilma not being on the field either doesn't help them either.
KhanYouDigIt

Jags are horrible.

Can't pass.
Can't pass block.
Can't rush the passer. 2 sacks in 4 games, both coming in week 1.
Can't cover besides Derek Cox.
Extremely conservative on offense and defense.
We aren't talented, at all.

At least we have Scobee and Anger?

TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
captainhags

FirstDownFaulk wrote:
willy_law wrote:
glenearl18 wrote:

And I'm loving every second of it....I enjoy watching them lose/implode almost as much as I love watching the Patriots win. Laughing

And yet they are winning the division over your precious Patriots....

In spite of that, though, the Jets are undeniably AWFUL. I just can't rank them below a team they beat a couple of weeks ago. As bad as they look, they're 2-2 with those two losses being against the Steelers and 49ers, so it's not like they've pooed the bed against bad teams. But they will, just give them some time.

Worst team in the league? Gotta be the Brownies. They look really bad, but once Haden is back and Richardson/Weeden get a bit more experience they could easily pick it up. Pretty putrid receivers though.

(I'm a Jets fan.)
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
It's the "Ne Orleans Saints", because they ain't got no 'W's.

The Saints are still a dangerous team, simply because of there offense. I dont think they are as bad as there 0 wins indicate. I think they beat the Chargers in a shootout this week and turn things around. Though the defense is miserable but I think the have the offense to keep pace.
saintsfan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
saintsfan wrote:
STLRamsFan99 wrote:
saintsfan wrote:

Will Smith, Vilma, and Greer are all getting older. Those are their top defensive players other than Harper correct? Vilma not being on the field either doesn't help them either.

Vilma hasnt played all year and missed a lot of last year too. He hasn't been one of our top defensive players in a while. Our first round pick from 2 years ago, Cam Jordan, is already better than Will Smith and has looked like our best D-lineman this year. DT Akeem Hicks (I know, strangely close name to Hakeem Nicks), who was our first pick in last years draft, hasn't gotten too much playing time, but has looked phenomenal when he is out there. At CB, Patrick Robinson is turning into a top CB. his pick of Aaron Rodgers last week was very impressive. He is the reason we let Tracy Porter go, who as you have probably seen, is playing great in Denver. So yes, when we won the Super Bowl 3 tears ago, those 3 were our top defenders, but no longer.

www.beattproductions.com

Adopt-A-Saint 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: