Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT - Giants (2-2) vs Eagles (3-1) post game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BDawk


Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2360
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it's fair to get at people for randomly choosing a team?

I was born and live in Scotland. 6 seasons ago now I watched a game and the eagles happen to be that game. I instantly fell in love with the sport and the team, especially the play of westy and dawk!

I'm a diehard eagles fan and have been since that day, just as much as any Philly native. I couldn't ever dream of following another team Super Bowl or not.

It's my dream to visit Philly and see a game live some day!

Sometimes people have to choose a team when they find the sport. I bleed green like the rest of you and the eagles are my team for life.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 38498
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pee green and your a dedicated fan.
_________________

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 25332
Location: Eagles Forum HOF + Gold Standard 2014, Bringer of the Cavalry
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Pee green and your a dedicated fan.


Blah pees blood
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7773
Location: York PA
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Pee green and your a dedicated fan.


Blah pees blood


Oland thinks blah should get that checked out, or keep using tampons.
_________________
Andy constantly was drafting slower, undersized guys with hearts of gold who loved helping old ladies across the street. Unfortunately for them he couldn't teach them how not to get run over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 25332
Location: Eagles Forum HOF + Gold Standard 2014, Bringer of the Cavalry
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Pee green and your a dedicated fan.


Blah pees blood


Oland thinks blah should get that checked out, or keep using tampons.


Blah asks if your mother is a urologist
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7773
Location: York PA
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Pee green and your a dedicated fan.


Blah pees blood


Oland thinks blah should get that checked out, or keep using tampons.


Blah asks if your mother is a urologist


Oland's mom is in fact NOT a urologist.
_________________
Andy constantly was drafting slower, undersized guys with hearts of gold who loved helping old ladies across the street. Unfortunately for them he couldn't teach them how not to get run over.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 25332
Location: Eagles Forum HOF + Gold Standard 2014, Bringer of the Cavalry
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
oland11 wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Pee green and your a dedicated fan.


Blah pees blood


Oland thinks blah should get that checked out, or keep using tampons.


Blah asks if your mother is a urologist


Oland's mom is in fact NOT a urologist.


Well Blah was wrong to go to her about the problem......
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Broadway Joe


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 7995
Location: Point Place, Wisconsin
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BDawk wrote:
I don't think it's fair to get at people for randomly choosing a team?

I was born and live in Scotland. 6 seasons ago now I watched a game and the eagles happen to be that game. I instantly fell in love with the sport and the team, especially the play of westy and dawk!

I'm a diehard eagles fan and have been since that day, just as much as any Philly native. I couldn't ever dream of following another team Super Bowl or not.

It's my dream to visit Philly and see a game live some day!

Sometimes people have to choose a team when they find the sport. I bleed green like the rest of you and the eagles are my team for life.


It's not about choosing a team outside your city. I'm Mexican but I chose the Eagles because of McNabb and I already hated the Cowboys.

It's because acting all entitled when you chose a team simply because of a coin toss.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 38498
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's your favorite kind of food Broad?

Btw McMc you need to get the GDT for week 5 up today, otherwise we're doomed.
_________________

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/EaglesInsider/
Quote:
Giants-Eagles on NBC SNF is # 1 TV program for week with average 22.8 million viewers highest-rated and most-watched week 4 SNF ever.

_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 38498
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most SNF watchers in a all time right?
_________________

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Most SNF watchers in a all time right?


I thought that at first too, but when you look closely, I think it was the most for a week 4 SNF.
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 51943
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broadway Joe wrote:
BDawk wrote:
I don't think it's fair to get at people for randomly choosing a team?

I was born and live in Scotland. 6 seasons ago now I watched a game and the eagles happen to be that game. I instantly fell in love with the sport and the team, especially the play of westy and dawk!

I'm a diehard eagles fan and have been since that day, just as much as any Philly native. I couldn't ever dream of following another team Super Bowl or not.

It's my dream to visit Philly and see a game live some day!

Sometimes people have to choose a team when they find the sport. I bleed green like the rest of you and the eagles are my team for life.


It's not about choosing a team outside your city. I'm Mexican but I chose the Eagles because of McNabb and I already hated the Cowboys.

It's because acting all entitled when you chose a team simply because of a coin toss.


That's the key here. Many fans follow a team for various reasons. Sometimes there are none.

The question here is the pretentious nature that has arisen without merit.

Even if the Eagles win the Super Bowl, I will not act like I'm better than Giants or Cowboys fans. Talk trash? Sure. But there's little reason to act pretentiously.

In fact, after the game the Eagles fans here were commended by Giants fans for being reasonable in that sense.

Most if not all of us here understand A isn't superior to B just because A decided to follow a winning sports team.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 38498
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Most SNF watchers in a all time right?


I thought that at first too, but when you look closely, I think it was the most for a week 4 SNF.


I meant to say "SNF Watchers in a long time".
_________________

Hammertime52 wrote:
I laughed way too hard at this Laughing they talked about the Dane like Robert Downey Jr talked about The Hulk in The Avengers

"We have the Dallas forum"
"We have a Dane"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nabbs4u


Moderator
Joined: 28 Jul 2007
Posts: 23877
Location: North Carolina Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright guys this thread has run it's course. Onwards to the Steeler GDT when McNabbMcFadden gets it up and running.
_________________

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 14 Gm/ 78 Rec/ 1207 Yds/ 10 TD/ 15.5 YPC/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 24 of 25

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group